Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Shabom OOT - ALTTP Style  (Read 6818 times)

[Solved] Shabom OOT - ALTTP Style
« on: April 05, 2006, 12:33:19 pm »
First of all, I didn't knew what a "Shabom" was either, so... this is it: Picture
Since no one has sprited it before, I decided to sprite it. I made two versions, the first one requires image_alpha, the second one doesn't. I personally like V2 better. The animations of the movement aren't really smooth, but I couldn't make them smoother because the sprites are to small :P . It isn't perfect, but it'll do for now. Anyway, here it is the Shabom (my 12th sprite in 3 days, WOOT! :P )
Sheet:

Animated:
V1 Fly:
V1 Explode:
V2 Fly:
V2 Explode:
Explosion: (I got no idea why I added this to this sheet :P  ??? )

Hope you like it (as always :) ) c+c please  ;)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:17:41 am by Martijn dh »
Re: Shabom OOT - ALTTP Style
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 12:36:21 pm »
First of all, I didn't knew what a "Shabom" was either, so... this is it: Picture
Since no one has sprited it before, I decided to sprite it. I made two versions, the first one requires image_alpha, the second one doesn't. I personally like V2 better. The animations of the movement aren't really smooth, but I couldn't make them smoother because the sprites are to small :P . It isn't perfect, but it'll do for now. Anyway, here it is the Shabom (my 12th sprite in 3 days, WOOT! :P )
Sheet:

Animated:
V1 Fly:
V1 Explode:
V2 Fly:
V2 Explode:
Explosion: (I got no idea why I added this to this sheet :P  ??? )

Hope you like it (as always :) ) c+c please  ;)

AMAZING! Looks almost like the real game, i love the colours, you get a real bubbly feeling out of it, i think its perfect!
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 12:43:58 pm »
Waah, thanks. I just tried to use the same colors as in the game. If you look closely you can see the edged of the bubbles being colored. I just made it more visible :P . BTW, has anyone ever heard of the name "Shabom" ??? ?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 12:47:04 pm »
Waah, thanks. I just tried to use the same colors as in the game. If you look closely you can see the edged of the bubbles being colored. I just made it more visible :P . BTW, has anyone ever heard of the name "Shabom" ??? ?

I hadnt until today when i noticed the post with all of the oot enemies in it, then i saw them, i always called them "bubbly thinjgs inside jabu jabu", lmao
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 12:48:40 pm »
Lol I just called them "Bubble"s .. but while spriting I noticed those are actual enemies. I called the "Bubble" enemies, "The flying skelleton thingies" ... It's getting kind of complicated here ??? :P
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 12:50:55 pm »
Lol I just called them "Bubble"s .. but while spriting I noticed those are actual enemies. I called the "Bubble" enemies, "The flying skelleton thingies" ... It's getting kind of complicated here ??? :P

Yea, we really should check on the names of thigns before we release them as "giant skelleton head thing doo dah!" or something ey? lol
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 12:53:17 pm »
Lol, you're right. Anyway, I'm going to sprite "The Gaint Blueish Squidish enemy thingies that float around in Jabu Jabu's belly" now :P (the Biri and Bari enemies :P)
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 12:57:59 pm »
Lol, you're right. Anyway, I'm going to sprite "The Gaint Blueish Squidish enemy thingies that float around in Jabu Jabu's belly" now :P (the Biri and Bari enemies :P)

Ah, that should be good to see, just dont put that as the topic title, people will begin to think your insane... :D
  • Elliott Parkinson

Gilgamesh

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 01:23:41 pm »
I'd personally outline, to make it fit with LttP.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 01:26:19 pm »
Hmm ... That may be a good idea indeed. But I'm not going to addapt it right now though :P . *Just finished another sprite, I'm going to upload that one first.*
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 03:54:19 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Wow, when do you stop making these?! But i have to agree, some outlining could make it better. Nice work as always ;)

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 04:17:44 pm »
Then I've got some good news, in the next versions I'll make and un-outlined and fully shaded version + an outlined and less-shaded version. You'll see what I mean because I'm uploading my next sprite :P .

OSL

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 01:47:47 am »
  • lol wut
Awesome!It's the second time i see the shaboom sprited
Quote from: OSM Welcome Topic
Quote from: OSL
Quote from: Piers,Mar 25 2006, 02:30 AM
You fool! you just destroyed the laws of life. OSM and OSL are not aloud to meet. *gets sucked into a huge vortex*
NOOOOOOOO THE VORTEEEEEEEEEEX!!

Quote from: OSL
Quote from: trelantana
Untrue, OSL.  Or should I say "Online Start Local"?  That's right, I know your full name.
fgfhgfhgfhgfhgfhgfhgfh
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 143 queries.

anything