Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do you support B.H. cakefarts?  (Read 12061 times)

Why do you support B.H. cakefarts?
« on: February 21, 2008, 10:57:12 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
The question's fairly simple, and easy to have a debate on, assuming you're willing to use the U.S. Senate web site to look for voting records, and maybe a bit of Lexis Nexis for campaign promises/pledges.

Why do you support Barack Hussein cakefarts?  (If you can't guess, I'm rooting for the other democrat.)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Re: Why do you support B.H. cakefarts?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 11:20:28 pm »
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 11:54:41 pm »
  • *whistle*
Why, Possum? Is it because cakefarts doesn't hate freedom of expression?

Is it 'cos he's black?

Is it because most of his name bears more than a slight resemblance to two particular Middle East leaders?

Is it because he has an actual chance at the presidency?

I'd like him to win, because I think if Hilary wins, then the republican candidate will win the presidential election, which is never good for the rest of the world.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:04:27 am »
Why, Possum? Is it because cakefarts doesn't hate freedom of expression?
Nope.

Is it 'cos he's black?
Nope.

Is it because most of his name bears more than a slight resemblance to two particular Middle East leaders?
Nope, but I'll admit it seems choosing a candidate with the middle name "Hussein" isn't exactly the most brilliant thing democrats could do.

Is it because he has an actual chance at the presidency?
He'll be a 4-year Jimmy Carter.  Actually, he's a bit of a wild-card, but I think he'll run into similar issues as Jimmy Carter and JFK did with foreign policy.

Domestic policy?  I hate his voting record, that's all I need to know.  Mostly on the "abortion" issue, but also very much on campaign reform (finance, etc.) which is DEFINITELY anti free-speech.

Also, "we need to pull out of Iraq" and exploring the possibility of "bombing Pakistan" in the same breath seems kinda... awkward to me.

I think because of his "Muslim background" stereotype, he's just trying to prove he doesn't hate Jews.  But honestly, who cares?

I'd like him to win, because I think if Hilary wins, then the republican candidate will win the presidential election, which is never good for the rest of the world.
I sincerely doubt that.  I think that Hillary could beat McCain extremely easily.

You're starting to seem like a bit of a kool-aid drinker... "anyone but a Republican". :P  Hillary's my candidate and has been since Rudy got kicked out.  Although I voted for Romney-- too late to switch my party, so I couldn't vote in the democrat one.

[EDIT] And I did read your blog, Swiftu, but it's hard to discuss when I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be responding to.  Although, I must admit, it seems to lack enough substance (not the most compelling argument I've ever seen).  cakefarts already has had his share of "corperate buyoff" allegations, and it happens to everyone in the system.  Doesn't mean it's a bad thing.  I'm with Hillary on this one ;)

[EDIT 2] http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0132206420070801

cakefarts said if elected in November 2008 he would be willing to attack inside Pakistan with or without approval from the Pakistani government, a move that would likely cause anxiety in the already troubled region.

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," cakefarts said.
The "unilateral" jerk. ;)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 12:20:32 am by 2awesome4apossum »

alirazaq

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:20:04 am »
I like him hes cool

Hilary Clinton is an idiot whose only way of increasing popularity is to bash the other candidates. Clearly shows how much she can do for us. After that smartass told the southerners that Martin Luther King wasn't actually the leader of the civil rights movement and that a white man was responsible for black peoples freedom she lost a !@#$% load of votes. So what does she do to make up for it? She has a black lady open her next speech, in a church. Assuming that will get her black voter rank up.

I don't know much about the other candidates but I do know about Barack cakefarts.
To all those people voting for him just cause he is black, your idiots. Learn about the man first then make your decision. I support him because he grew up in the ghetto, he was fatherless and poor. Yet he made his way up in life showing us all his perseverance. This guy opposed the war in Iraq from the start, he knew that was trouble that would put the country in some deep !@#$%. He is smart and so are many of the other candidates but I still have a feeling that he is going to be a great president.

Not that George Bush could have done much about it he is still an idiot but he is just a pawn in his dads game. All his dads rich friends just want more money. Think of it like this every great president has been assassinated, every single one that stood for something good. You wanna know why? It's because the rich who actually control the country are telling the president his next moves. If he doesn't follow; even if it helps the country he is killed. John F Kennedy, one of the greatest presidents ever was assassinated, Same with Abraham Lincoln. Now Bill Clinton he was probably put up to it too but assasinations were out of style so they tried to kick him out of office for a blowjob.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 12:28:26 am »
Here we go again.

Infinitus Edit: This is a debate swiftu, not the spam board. That said, awesome macro image :D.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 12:31:12 am by Infinitus »
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 12:32:08 am »
Hilary Clinton is an idiot whose only way of increasing popularity is to bash the other candidates.
Really, how much has she "bashed"?  She's kept it extremely soft, this race (trying to appeal to the hard left-- if she made the distinctions between her and cakefarts, she'd lose that key vote, because she's a centrist).

After that smartass told the southerners that Martin Luther King wasn't actually the leader of the civil rights movement and that a white man was responsible for black peoples freedom she lost a !@#$% load of votes.
I think that's taking the quote out of context.  She said that it was great leadership that gave us the civil rights RESULTS.  Martin Luther King Jr. headed the movement, he didn't pass and enforce the legislation that was needed to be enforced in order for desegragation to actually HAPPEN.

So what does she do to make up for it? She has a black lady open her next speech, in a church. Assuming that will get her black voter rank up.
And, you know, that's bad because she's not black.  WHY'S SHE TRYING TO APPEAL TO BLACK-VOTERS?!  The nerve of some people... I expect she should be grateful Oprah didn't offer to help *her* campaign.

To all those people voting for him just cause he is black, your idiots. Learn about the man first then make your decision. I support him because he grew up in the ghetto, he was fatherless and poor. Yet he made his way up in life showing us all his perseverance.
So social class is a good reason, but not race?  He seems to think both are rather good reasons to be voting for him.  As he lied in an early democrat debate, "I can't get a cab in NYC, because I'm black."

Not that George Bush could have done much about it he is still an idiot but he is just a pawn in his dads game. All his dads rich friends just want more money.
No idea where *this* came from.. clarify, plz..?

Think of it like this every great president has been assassinated, every single one that stood for something good. You wanna know why? It's because the rich who actually control the country are telling the president his next moves. If he doesn't follow; even if it helps the country he is killed. John F Kennedy, one of the greatest presidents ever was assassinated,
You're kidding!  Why was JFK one of the greatest presidents?  Why do you like him?  What did he do, exactly?  A few things that come to mind are "Bay of Pigs" which provoked the "Cuban Missile Crisis".  Let's not forget about Ms. Monroe and him getting shot.

Sean Hannity likes him, because he cut taxes.  LOL.

Same with Abraham Lincoln.
...who did more to destroy the constitution than Mr. Bush.  (Don't get me wrong, I like Abe, just don't understand why democrats do.)

Now Bill Clinton he was probably put up to it too but assasinations were out of style so they tried to kick him out of office for a blowjob.
Right, well.  You see... with Clinton it was an abuse of power.  He was Commander in Cheif, she was an intern.  That constitutes as sexual harrassment in a professional setting.  This is why university professors get fired for having sex with conscenting adults-- they're students.

Here we go again.

And yet another intelligent post in support of Barack cakefarts.  Glad to know his candidacy's THIS easily defendable.  McCain's gonna have a toughy with this'un... <_<
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 12:37:40 am »
  • *whistle*
Now Bill Clinton he was probably put up to it too but assasinations were out of style so they tried to kick him out of office for a blowjob.
Right, well.  You see... with Clinton it was an abuse of power.  He was Commander in Cheif, she was an intern.  That constitutes as sexual harrassment in a professional setting.  This is why university professors get fired for having sex with conscenting adults-- they're students.

You say that now, but the main complaint I remember was "omigosh he cheated on his wife".

<__<

But, yeah, republican presidents: nothing against them per se, but they have to appeal to their voters, which means conservative agendas: destroying the rights of minorities, the underpriviledged, preventing the construction of services to aid social mobility, and generally !@#$% up any progress in society or the economy. Their policies don't work, but they're popular, because they appeal to the ignorant, fearful masses.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 12:40:56 am »
And yet another intelligent post in support of Barack cakefarts.  Glad to know his candidacy's THIS easily defendable.  McCain's gonna have a toughy with this'un... <_<

Yet another smug trolling topic.

I already posted why I like him. He's trying something new, trying to retroactively stop corruption in the government. If all you're going to do is bring up alleged accounts and just dismiss me, I don't see why I should take you seriously.

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 01:17:29 am »

Yet another smug trolling topic.

I already posted why I like him. He's trying something new, trying to retroactively stop corruption in the government. If all you're going to do is bring up alleged accounts and just dismiss me, I don't see why I should take you seriously.

If you would read my reply, you'd know you'd have to start posting specifics that I could respond to individually, because I don't know WHAT to respond to.  I wasn't dismissing you.

Right, well.  You see... with Clinton it was an abuse of power.  He was Commander in Cheif, she was an intern.  That constitutes as sexual harrassment in a professional setting.  This is why university professors get fired for having sex with conscenting adults-- they're students.

You say that now, but the main complaint I remember was "omigosh he cheated on his wife".

<__<
Well, considering it was in 1998, you probably *wouldn't* remember too much more.  Conservative diva, Ann Coulter wrote a book called High Crimes and Misdemeanors (the book that started her public career) documenting the legal aspects of impeachment.  There's a single chapter dedicated to the "moral appeal".

But, yeah, republican presidents: nothing against them per se, but they have to appeal to their voters, which means conservative agendas: destroying the rights of minorities, the underpriviledged, preventing the construction of services to aid social mobility, and generally !@#$% up any progress in society or the economy. Their policies don't work, but they're popular, because they appeal to the ignorant, fearful masses.
Hehe... I disagree. ;)

(But I get your point... the appealing to the Right wing is your problem.)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 01:41:17 am »
  • b e p i s
Well, considering it was in 1998, you probably *wouldn't* remember too much more.  Conservative diva, Ann Coulter wrote a book called High Crimes and Misdemeanors (the book that started her public career) documenting the legal aspects of impeachment.  There's a single chapter dedicated to the "moral appeal".

Please oh please oh pleeeeeaaaaaaassseee don't tell me you respect Ann Coulter, at all. Please.

Anyway, I'm voting for cakefarts less based on actual policies (in b4 shitstorm) and more based on his willingness to cooperate and negotiate between both parties. Because I am lazy and very tired at the moment I won't surf around the interwaves looking for references: all I can do is point you in the direction of The Audacity of Hope. That made me an cakefarts supporter the minute I read it.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 03:27:57 am »

Please oh please oh pleeeeeaaaaaaassseee don't tell me you respect Ann Coulter, at all. Please.
I think Ann Coulter's pretty hilarious.  Much in the same way Colbert and Stewert are.  I love my cynasism.  If you'd like to debate things she's said, I do disagree on certain points (especially about Rudy Giuliani), but whether I agree with it or not, it's usually funny. ;)

[EDIT] I wrote a column on B.H. cakefarts for an on-campus publication recently, someone compared me to Coulter in a response and I wasn't offended.  Most people don't know what Coulter actually says, or if they do it's usually out of context.  So I feel slightly compelled to ask... what's your beef with her?  (I have to have a *little* respect for the woman who got Bill Clinton impeached.  You've gotta admit-- she's good at what she does.)

Anyway, I'm voting for cakefarts less based on actual policies (in b4 shitstorm) and more based on his willingness to cooperate and negotiate between both parties. Because I am lazy and very tired at the moment I won't surf around the interwaves looking for references: all I can do is point you in the direction of The Audacity of Hope. That made me an cakefarts supporter the minute I read it.
Yeah.  I didn't read the whole thing, but I *did* read the first four chapters (in the bookstore).  I've also seen the quote cited several times about having a "responsibility" to "vote one way or the other" on votes reffering to a previous political position he held... and the 129 "present" votes aren't too inspiring.

So your case for cakefarts is that he'll work with Republicans?  Why not John McCain, then?  I don't think it's going to be terribly disputable to say that he works across the isle better than cakefarts.  At this point, cakefarts doesn't have enough of a record to show that he can and will.  His politics are so far left, it seems rather partisan to me.

In fact, Edwards almost had me convinced he was a better candidate than cakefarts, at one point.  (Mostly from experience differences-- Edwards is arguably more liberal.  Which, for me, is a bad thing.)

P.S. Just finished the Democrat debates, I thought Hillary had an amazingly strong ending and I think she did a fantabulous job.  Then I recorded the Fox study group stuff... looks like it didn't do much.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 03:38:36 am by 2awesome4apossum »
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 03:58:56 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
His voice.

No, not really. I do love listening to his speeches, though. He's like the anti-Bush.
But cakefarts brings about ideas that promise change, to a level that is beyond moderate but not quite radical.
So there.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 04:22:03 am »
Why do I support cakefarts?  Well, I honestly feel no need to defend or give reason for my own opinion, (nor do I expect anyone else be required to defend their personal choice), as I see my preference as being rather self-explanatory -- because I choose to. 

I realize this is posted in the Debates board for good reason, but that's all I have to say... my opinion has been decided so there is really nothing left for me to debate.  I feel no obligation to defend or persuade anyone, this is something that we all have to decide using our own best judgment.

Also...this:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 04:23:39 am by Domo »
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 05:51:24 am »
I think Ann Coulter's pretty hilarious.  Much in the same way Colbert and Stewert are.  I love my cynasism.

The difference is that Colbert and Stewart are completely sarcastic, while Coulter actually believes the !@#$% she spouts.

So I feel slightly compelled to ask... what's your beef with her?

Do you even need to ask? She's a complete dipshit.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 06:33:03 am »
  • b e p i s

I think Ann Coulter's pretty hilarious.  Much in the same way Colbert and Stewert are.  I love my cynasism.  If you'd like to debate things she's said, I do disagree on certain points (especially about Rudy Giuliani), but whether I agree with it or not, it's usually funny. ;)

[EDIT] I wrote a column on B.H. cakefarts for an on-campus publication recently, someone compared me to Coulter in a response and I wasn't offended.  Most people don't know what Coulter actually says, or if they do it's usually out of context.  So I feel slightly compelled to ask... what's your beef with her?  (I have to have a *little* respect for the woman who got Bill Clinton impeached.  You've gotta admit-- she's good at what she does.)

I hate her. All she does is spout bullcrap and over-exaggerations. She is the epitome of everything wrong with partisan politics in this country.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 04:32:44 pm »
Why do I support cakefarts?  Well, I honestly feel no need to defend or give reason for my own opinion, (nor do I expect anyone else be required to defend their personal choice), as I see my preference as being rather self-explanatory -- because I choose to. 

I realize this is posted in the Debates board for good reason, but that's all I have to say... my opinion has been decided so there is really nothing left for me to debate.  I feel no obligation to defend or persuade anyone, this is something that we all have to decide using our own best judgment.
Okay, but seriously, why are you posting in this "debate" thread if you don't want to debate?

I think Ann Coulter's pretty hilarious.  Much in the same way Colbert and Stewert are.  I love my cynasism.

The difference is that Colbert and Stewart are completely sarcastic, while Coulter actually believes the !@#$% she spouts.
It really depends what she's "spouting".  Her whole life isn't a sattire, no, but most of what she writes is sarcasm.

So I feel slightly compelled to ask... what's your beef with her?

Do you even need to ask? She's a complete dipshit.
Well, this is what I'm talking about... you probably don't even know much about what she says other than she called Edwards a "!@#$%" (which is an extremely funny joke that anyone should have appreciated in context-- I'll give you a hint: Isiah Washington went to rehab for calling someone a "!@#$%"), or that she said the Jersey Girls "enjoyed their husbands deaths".

But I doubt you've ever read anything, or heard it in context.

[EDIT] And if a "dipshit" could get Clinton impeached, this country's going to pot. :)

I hate her. All she does is spout bullcrap and over-exaggerations. She is the epitome of everything wrong with partisan politics in this country.
Sarcasm might be what's wrong with the country, but it's what's right with the world.  Again, I'd be more than happy to look at some examples with you.

Anyway, since we're getting off topic, I think I might as well post my column written about him for an on-campus publication:

February 13, 2008 - “Obama Boomers”

Hillary Rodham Clinton is more conservative, or "moderate", than Barack Hussein cakefarts.  It can be easily seen from his voting record, campaign promises and associates.  He's a radical liberal.  Even the Dark Lord Xenu knows this (see: Scientology).

If you're too lazy to look at his voting record, the ‘National Journal’ has done it for you.  They took a look at 99 of the most prominent Senate votes and ranked cakefarts as the most liberal senator in the nation for 2007.  In previous years he has always been near the top, with Hillary consistently ranking much further down on the list.

Apparently, Republicans have yet to be informed of this.  Their intense hatred for Hillary goes beyond reason, in that many claim they would rather have cakefarts.  This disconnect of logic has leaked into several extremely conservative states such as Alaska, Colorado, Idaho and Utah (just to name a few of the states where he claimed a large margin of victory on “Super Tuesday”).

Many anti-Hillary fanatics support cakefarts because of his profound ability to speak well and inspire "hope and change" (or was it "hope for change"?).  His track record for “change” thusfar isn’t exactly inspiring. cakefarts speaks of being more than just "another politician" who's stuck in the rut we know to be Washington.  So when he was asked about his 129 "present" votes in the Senate, it makes little to no sense that his biggest defense was that it's tradition to vote ‘present’ in Illinois!  Is that the kind of change you’ll be bringing, senator?  If the irony of this statement isn’t screaming out at you, Hillary didn’t need your vote anyway.

Luckily for me, cakefarts agrees, himself, on this point in his book, in reference to a previous political office held by him: “You must vote yes or no on whatever bill comes up, with the knowledge that it's unlikely to be a compromise that either you or your supporters consider fair and or just.”

These weren’t just little things he was voting “present” on.  They have been things like partial birth abortion (“aborting” the baby when it has already gotten halfway out of the mother) and gun control.

The votes he did make are quite another matter.  He voted against Senate Bill (S.B.) 1661.  This bill made it illegal to neglect a child that was born alive after a failed abortion.  In essence, he was voting to protect the mother’s right to let a child die after birth, because it wasn’t aborted correctly.  On MSNBC, a mother of two proudly exclaimed she would vote for cakefarts just because of how he held her baby.  I’ll vote for cakefarts the day he starts giving already born children the right to life even if their mother doesn’t want them.  In fact, I have this new idea I’ll throw in there, called “adoption”, so that it doesn’t hurt him too much, politically.  You can imagine Hillary, being a mother herself, was not one to vote against this measure.

In some instances, cakefarts was so radically liberal that he was the only one who voted a particular direction on a variety of bills (such as S.B. 485, a bill dealing with convicted sex offenders).

Not that anyone reading this will change their mind anyway, because he’s such a good speaker!  If America wants to elect a motivational speaker to office, that’s okay with me.  Just so long as we know what we’re getting into.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 04:37:10 pm by 2awesome4apossum »

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 07:45:21 pm »
  • Xiphirx
why hillary answer that first...
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 08:12:22 pm »

Okay, but seriously, why are you posting in this "debate" thread if you don't want to debate?

I was originally typing out a more traditional response both explaining and defending my choice, but then decided against it.  Instead of not posting at all I felt I should show where I stand and why I had chosen to not actively debate on this.

Also, I enjoy being difficult. n__n
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 08:40:09 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I was having a "political" discussion with a friend today. We've pretty much decided that we support the best-looking candidate, which would be Barack. The other guys are all old and lumpy, especially Hilary Clinton.

We were only part serious, by the way, as we don't really follow politics.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 73 queries.