Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yahtzee, awesome or AWESOME?  (Read 4853 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Yahtzee, awesome or AWESOME?
« on: October 11, 2008, 02:28:07 pm »
I'd say AWESOME, tbqh.

discuss.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 03:07:43 pm by Swoftu »
Re: Yahtzee, awesome or AWESOME?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 02:55:01 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
I would say the choices here are very biased. I'll make my own.

Shitty.

Hasn't once made me laugh, and he more likely than not pretends to hate games cause he's a sell out who would rather hate popular games than hate legitimately bad games. How many games has he reviewed that wern't at least moderately popular or commercially successful  or hyped? He could just as easily find REALLY horrible shitty games to rag on, instead he just picks on games everyone is playing.

AVGN ftw.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 03:00:02 pm by Aliento »

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 03:03:13 pm »
Yes, I'm sure everyone in BIZARRO world is playing EVE online.

I'd also like to know how he 'sold out' since he's doing the exact same thing he's done ever since he left Youtube.

You're just bitter cause he hates your favorite game.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 03:10:33 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Shitty.

Hasn't once made me laugh, and he more likely than not pretends to hate games cause he's a sell out who would rather hate popular games than hate legitimately bad games. How many games has he reviewed that wern't at least moderately popular or commercially successful  or hyped? He could just as easily find REALLY horrible shitty games to rag on, instead he just picks on games everyone is playing.

AVGN ftw.

You're still hung up on him hating Brawl huh...

Jeez what part of "Troll" do you not understand? Seriously?

OF COURSE he's going to hate popular games, it's what he does. You're reacting exactly how he wants you people to. He wants you to hate him for hating your favorite games. He could really give a rat's ass about what you think of him.

He's basically a paid Swiftu.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 03:11:33 pm »

Shitty.

AVGN ftw.

He reviews new games, because you know. Thats what reviewers do. Whats the point in him going back and reviewing say, Frontier Elite?

He has legitimate reasons to hate on games. And the reviews are of his opinion. Not yours.

Also AVGN just swears and is about as funny as a funeral...

He's basically a paid Swiftu.
Dont! You'll give him ideas!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 03:16:27 pm »
:3
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 07:41:41 am »
Yahtzees reviews are irrelevant. Honestly, the guy doesn't even like games, asking him which games are fun to play is like asking Aliento which hot female model would be the best to bang.
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 08:06:16 am »
They're good for a laugh, but they're not meant to be taken seriously, cause if you do, he taken you hook, line and sinker.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 10:26:41 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
OF COURSE he's going to hate popular games, it's what he does. You're reacting exactly how he wants you people to. He wants you to hate him for hating your favorite games. He could really give a rat's ass about what you think of him.

I really don't think that's the point.  He wants to be funny, not to be taken seriously and be hated.
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 10:41:51 am »
  • Fight the Power

I really don't think that's the point.  He wants to be funny, not to be taken seriously and be hated.
Nah, I believe it is the point. Ask Swiftu, he wants to be funny but also to make us go mad crazy and wanna kick his balls sometimes. :3

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 07:11:04 am »
90% of the time while watching them i'm like WTF!! but the 10% of laughter is nice too
xbox live: kirkking look me up!

your Romanian Captain Kirk speaking....yes i said Romanian....
dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND LIMES!"
thomas combs
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 08:10:34 am »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
Hasn't once made me laugh, and he more likely than not pretends to hate games cause he's a sell out who would rather hate popular games than hate legitimately bad games.

For all you know, he could actually hate those games. And some he does say he likes. He hated Brawl, true, but he said he liked Mario Galaxy. (there are others, those are just exmaples)

How many games has he reviewed that wern't at least moderately popular or commercially successful  or hyped?

Wait, you're complaining to not like him partly because he only reviews popular games? He does reviews once a week. So he's hardly going to waste his review time on games nobodys heard of. And if you watch his video, you'll see that The Escapist buys him the games he reviews, so really its up to them.

He trying to make us laugh, not telling us "this game is the second coming of Jesus!"
And I know, you said he doesn't make you laugh, but some people don't find Monty Python funny, are you gonna argue that that's not funny? Whether he's funny or not all is all opinion.

He could just as easily find REALLY horrible shitty games to rag on, instead he just picks on games everyone is playing.

As mentioned previously, why would people WANT to watch those? We watch his videos because they're about the games we're playing.

AVGN ftw.
See, in my opinion this guy sucks. He even makes his voice a bit quieter when he swears. I'm not saying its only cool to shout swear words, but If you're marketing yourself as Angry, you shouldn't be watching your volume levels. And I don't find him in the least bit funny, and he doesn't really do anything extraordinary.

Please note, I'm trying to change your opinion here. But you don't seem to have thought this through, with your reasoning at least. Except the "I don't find him funny" part. That's an okay reason to not like him.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 09:32:40 am »
Yahtzee's reviews are getting old in my opinion! The first 5 reviews I saw from him where funny. Mostly because the guy talks so fast and because of the images shown in the video. But it's getting real repetitive.
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 09:40:04 am »
  • Fight the Power
Nah you're just mad at him 'cause he bashes some Nintendo games.  ;)
The guy is supposed to talk fast, it makes it funnier.  :D I'm sometimes like 'what the hell did he just say'.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 09:43:35 am »
Nah you're just mad at him 'cause he bashes some Nintendo games.  ;)
The guy is supposed to talk fast, it makes it funnier.  :D I'm sometimes like 'what the hell did he just say'.
No I can't be angry on someone that has a different opinion then me! It sure would be nice if everyone shared your opinion. But it's stupid and immature to be angry on someone for not having the same opinion. But like AngryVideoGameNerd & Irategamer it's just getting repetitive after a few reviews.(for me at least!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 69 queries.