Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem with my site...  (Read 1235 times)

problem with my site...
« on: May 12, 2007, 02:04:11 am »
whenever I click for example to go to the sprite section on my site things look...I cant explain but I dont want to post a link cuz it would like advertising...well, just click on it (on my profile) and see that when you go from page to page, the boxes and background move a little then go back to its place...is that normal?...
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
Re: problem with my site...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 03:20:48 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
 :-\ Did you code this site the coding seems a bit dodgy specificly the css coding which could be causing your problem.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 04:12:54 am »
  • w00t
If you're asking for help with your site, I'm sure you'd be allowed to post a link.  You're not trying to mask an ad with a false help request, so you'd be fine.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 05:13:30 pm »
:-\ Did you code this site the coding seems a bit dodgy specificly the css coding which could be causing your problem.
Yes, I coded myself...I never coded myself so I tried not to add anything complicated just a background some text and thats it, but seems I like I did something wrong and since I'm not good with codes I cant figure out what the problem is...
Do you want me to post the code of one of the pages? so you can see if you can find what the problem is...
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 12:27:21 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Yes, I coded myself...I never coded myself so I tried not to add anything complicated just a background some text and thats it, but seems I like I did something wrong and since I'm not good with codes I cant figure out what the problem is...
Do you want me to post the code of one of the pages? so you can see if you can find what the problem is...

Sure or you can pm me it if you don't want anyone else to see it.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 01:21:06 pm »
Strange, It moves the body of your site when it loads a page. It could be a problem in the css or tables loading in the wrong place, is the body placing made with css or javascript? And also, the problem you got is not a big problem, many sites with multiple table´s or div´s are like that.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 01:23:24 pm by TheRealDragonboy »
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 03:26:49 pm »
The problem is, your confusing the browser, just glancing through I see multiple width/height tags with different values, so the browser sees the first value then updates, then sees the second one and updates again.   

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 11:02:53 pm »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
The problem is, your confusing the browser, just glancing through I see multiple width/height tags with different values, so the browser sees the first value then updates, then sees the second one and updates again.   

Exactly what I noticed when I looked at the source I just couldn't pinpoint it I knew there where too many measurment values for my liking.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 50 queries.

anything