Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accepting Requests  (Read 1187 times)

Accepting Requests
« on: May 06, 2010, 08:25:42 pm »
Now i'm a decent spriter and i getting better would be  best so i'm accepting a little bit of requests I'm attaching a bit of my work below. I will only accept at most 2 at a time because of all of my current projects but i would like to help. Try to keep it between OOT, OOS, OOA, TP, ST, PH, OR LA. It would probably be in MC style unless its a dificult sprite it might be in LTTP. Nothing too big yet.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Accepting Requests
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 08:40:47 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Now i'm a decent spriter and i getting better would be  best so i'm accepting a little bit of requests I'm attaching a bit of my work below. I will only accept at most 2 at a time because of all of my current projects but i would like to help. Try to keep it between OOT, OOS, OOA, TP, ST, PH, OR LA. It would probably be in MC style unless its a dificult sprite it might be in LTTP. Nothing too big yet.

Your genie is stolen...

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=33963.msg379787#msg379787
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:45:45 pm by Mamoruアニメ »
Re: Accepting Requests
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 08:59:05 pm »
I was inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt on the last topic, but this one kind of spits at that - in that the topic mentions "[your] work" with a sprite that while you may have edited it to make something new, it is ultimately made off of the work of others left uncredited. Well you might not see this but it'll be repeated in some form of your ban message. This topic is also locked accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 43 queries.

anything