Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Best RPG Series  (Read 9176 times)

Best RPG Series
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:44:55 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmQoREyleE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmQoREyleE</a>

Prove me wrong. I live for these games.

Suikoden II was the first game I ever beat (of long, epic games I mean) with my brother.. Took us a couple months.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
Re: Best RPG Series
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 12:51:19 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Never played it. I'm not a big fan of RPGs. My favourite series would have to be Pokemon.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 12:53:12 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
lol I actually really hate Suikoden... my friend Dave tried getting me into them, I just couldnt do it... something about them using an elephent sound for a dragon roar just turned me off :P

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 02:16:11 pm »
  • b e p i s
Lunar.

[/thread]
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 03:13:28 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmgIZZuI68" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmgIZZuI68</a>

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 03:15:03 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmgIZZuI68" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmgIZZuI68</a>

Damn, I forgot about Chrono Trigger.. But I typically don't really consider that a series, so much as two games. There's 5 Suikoden games.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 03:16:44 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Damn, I forgot about Chrono Trigger.. But I typically don't really consider that a series, so much as two games. There's 5 Suikoden games.

Agreed; Chrono Cross isn't even a *real* CT game anyway, since it's based from Radical Dreamers and adapted to the Chrono Trigger universe :s
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 03:18:09 pm »
Yeah, I WORSHIP Chrono Trigger but I've never even played CC.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 03:20:19 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Yeah, CT is by far one of my favorite RPGs... I just really hope that when Square-Enix decides to dev Chrono Break that they stick to the proper canon lol
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 04:28:29 pm »
Paper Mario 2 is the only good RPG.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 04:34:00 pm »

NO U

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 04:39:08 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

O_O oh god, those are an abomination to RPGs... Every... single... one of them... >_<
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 04:45:46 pm »

O_O oh god, those are an abomination to RPGs... Every... single... one of them... >_<

How so?  Super Paper Mario wasn't so good aside from its story, but the other two are just fine.  They aren't your typical RPGs, which makes them good.
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 04:47:50 pm »
.heck/IMOQ

.heck//GU

KH

FF (7/12 = over averge)
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 04:49:32 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

How so?  Super Paper Mario wasn't so good aside from its story, but the other two are just fine.  They aren't your typical RPGs, which makes them good.

It's the fact that they were designed and marketed to small children in Japan that makes them abominations :P Westerners seem to eat it up, and they just laugh it off because the gaijin adults are playing with their children toys :P
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 04:53:35 pm »
O HSHIT! I FORGET TO TH BEST ONE! DrAGON QUEST!
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 04:57:32 pm »

It's the fact that they were designed and marketed to small children in Japan that makes them abominations :P Westerners seem to eat it up, and they just laugh it off because the gaijin adults are playing with their children toys :P

I don't quite understand.  They were abominations because they were meant for kids, just like any other video game out there?

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 05:11:16 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

I don't quite understand.  They were abominations because they were meant for kids, just like any other video game out there?

Yup, like Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto, etc etc etc :P

But in all seriousness, the difference is that "Paper Mario" was in development as "Mario RPG for Small Children"; the entire series (sans Mario RPG itself) was meant for children between the ages of 3 and 5.
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 05:21:02 pm »

Using weeaboo emoticons doesn't make it true.

Paper Mario is !@#$% kickass.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 05:22:04 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Using weeaboo emoticons doesn't make it true.

Paper Mario is !@#$% kickass.

Except "O_O" and ">_<" aren't "weeaboo" :P >_< is more southparkesque, and O_O has too big of eyes to be japanese.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 77 queries.

anything