Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ¡Jalapeño!  (Read 3752 times)

¡Jalapeño!
« on: November 26, 2008, 12:00:58 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Jalapeño

Character Biography
Jalapeño is more than just your average gunslinger from south of the border. He makes his living capturing criminals and bringing them to justice. Good old fashioned, pour hot peppers down your throat, Mexican justice. One day he saw a flier blow across the road, along with a few tumbleweed. He grabbed it up and gave it a look over, and this is what it said: "ZFGC Character Contest 2008 is commencing! Pepper-scorched corpses of your opponents wanted! Reward!" Without a moment to waste, Jalapeño sprang into action!

Chapter One (Capítulo Uno)
Jalapeño stepped up to the arena entrance, not quite sure what to expect. He had already entered into the competition, and was told to come to the arena to see what his matchup was. As he stepped inside he was bathed in a light-green stripy glow. An arena employee, with a name tag that read Walnut, beckoned him over to the reception desk.

"Hello there sir, are you here for the competition?" said Walnut

Jalapeño replied, and told him his name.

"Well then Mr. Jalapeño, step through this door to enter the contestants' locker room. Your opponent will arrive shortly."

And so Jalapeño entered the locker room, well furnished and clean. He waited for a good while before an unfamiliar face entered the room, wearing a cowboy hat, and carrying a guitar on his back and a chipmunk on his shoulder.

"Hola amigo. You look like quite the character. ¿So, what's your name hombre?" Jalapeño inquired.

"They call me Character, and this is my chipmunk Nuts. Say, have you seen any vending machines around, he likes energy drinks." Character replied.

"Hold up there hombre. You're my first opponent. They call my Jalapeño, and I'm sorry to have to tell you that you will be tasting peppery fury once we meet in the arena."

And so, introductions complete, Jalapeño had met his first opponent. He felt excited and ready for a fight, though he knew that his match would not be for some time still. As Character left the main locker room to find a vending machine, Jalapeño called out

"¡Mayo el hombre mejor se gana!"

FAQ
Q - Is Jalapeño supposed to be making fun of Mexican culture?
A - No, he's just idealizing/making stuff up about it.

Q - How does making people eat peppers kill them?
A - Jalapeño would be happy to let you find out firsthand! Just come a little closer...

Art
NEWER:

OLDER:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/MoldormaToo/jalapeno.png
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/MoldormaToo/jalapeno2.png

Signatures

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=32330.0][IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/MoldormaToo/jalapenosig2.png[/IMG][/url]Use the above code to support Jalapeño in your signature!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 07:17:39 pm by Moldorma »
  • Lionfish Apps
Re: ¡Jalapeño!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 11:51:48 pm »
Spicy!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 09:25:52 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev

New artwork and sig image are here!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:33:57 pm by Moldorma »
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 07:16:22 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Jalapeño stepped up to the arena entrance, not quite sure what to expect. He had already entered into the competition, and was told to come to the arena to see what his matchup was. As he stepped inside he was bathed in a light-green stripy glow. An arena employee, with a name tag that read Walnut, beckoned him over to the reception desk.

"Hello there sir, are you here for the competition?" said Walnut

Jalapeño replied, and told him his name.

"Well then Mr. Jalapeño, step through this door to enter the contestants' locker room. Your opponent will arrive shortly."

And so Jalapeño entered the locker room, well furnished and clean. He waited for a good while before an unfamiliar face entered the room, wearing a cowboy hat, and carrying a guitar on his back and a chipmunk on his shoulder.

"Hola amigo. You look like quite the character. ¿So, what's your name hombre?" Jalapeño inquired.

"They call me Character, and this is my chipmunk Nuts. Say, have you seen any vending machines around, he likes energy drinks." Character replied.

"Hold up there hombre. You're my first opponent. They call my Jalapeño, and I'm sorry to have to tell you that you will be tasting peppery fury once we meet in the arena."

And so, introductions complete, Jalapeño had met his first opponent. He felt excited and ready for a fight, though he knew that his match would not be for some time still. As Character left the main locker room to find a vending machine, Jalapeño called out

"¡Mayo el hombre mejor se gana!"
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 11:37:53 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Well, Jalapeño and I lost to Sarah Palin, but I could have predicted that. What I couldn't have predicted is how close of a race it was! Thanks for all the support guys. See you next year.
  • Lionfish Apps

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 05:02:43 pm »
  • The Mike
I was actually hoping this would be a close one but I guess not. I'm sure if my character weren't kicked out and the two people who switched their votes over to Palin due to the stupidity of my character didn't switch over, your character probably would have beaten mine and you would have been in the semi-finals.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 01:18:06 am »
Jalapeño would have won if he had thick outlines. Hint: give him thick outlines. Your style looks like one that seriously needs thick outlines.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 53 queries.