Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: KOT Enemy Sprite Topic  (Read 61142 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: KOT Enemy Sprite Topic
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2016, 11:02:59 am »
  • .越//
I hope Yue makes the back attack double swing...

Well someone else could give it a try + fixing the side (looks strange i dont like it)

i've got no time on my hands since im working shifts and go to school... maybe on the weekend, maybe!

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2016, 01:13:44 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
That is freakin' sexy!  Scheduling Lizalfose for version 1.7 LOL

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Lizalfos Complete
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2016, 11:19:26 am »
  • Just call me Brad
I finished the Lizalfos attack sprite!
I think it looks,good, but If anyone wants to edit it, they are free to do so ;)
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2016, 01:21:28 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
loving it, looks great!

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2016, 02:48:16 pm »
  • It's just Max.
They look great! And also dangerous. I'd love to have a section where you have to sneak around like Arkham batman to stealthily take some out.
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2016, 06:38:04 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
They look great! And also dangerous. I'd love to have a section where you have to sneak around like Arkham batman to stealthily take some out.
Like a lizalfos camp? That actually could be cool, and that's a potential minidungeon right there.

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2016, 07:38:34 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Wasn't there some idea about doing that as the Gerudo pre-dungeon "mini-dungeon"? I could be wrong about that, and that would pretty much be cliched due to Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask having those already.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2016, 08:41:20 pm »
  • .越//
Like a lizalfos camp? That actually could be cool, and that's a potential minidungeon right there.

i actually thought of lizalfos variations as you thought that and tried to edit the hooded beabers from seiken to make a hooded lizafos holding a lamp on a pole or without a pole for sneaking like in wind waker

but again i failed... recolored it to a vaati colored one and you could use it for the dagger type lizalfos... again no animations but the only real edit is the hoodie on the head, rest is mostly recolored

edit: and well, i'm thinking that one got out really bad =(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:43:04 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Dinolfos MC style
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2016, 09:40:45 am »
  • Just call me Brad

I actually thought of lizalfos variations as you thought that and tried to edit the hooded beabers from seiken to make a hooded lizafos holding a lamp on a pole or without a pole for sneaking like in wind waker

but again i failed... recolored it to a vaati colored one and you could use it for the dagger type lizalfos... again no animations but the only real edit is the hoodie on the head, rest is mostly recolored

edit: and well, i'm thinking that one got out really bad =(

I actually like it!! It can be improved but I like it!
So if we are going to have a lizalfos headquarters/camp we should have the following:
-Regular Lizalfos
-Lizalfos Guard (They are hooded versions of the lizalfos, they carry a lantern. If they find you, you will be sent back to the entrance)
-Dinolfos?

I think it could be like the forsaken fortress stage where you had to sneak all the way through, but instead of moblins they are lizalfos. The minidungon could actually be the kokiri entrance, where you have to save the deku trapped inside fom the lizalfos inside. Just an idea. That would also explain why they are more abundant in the swamp/forest areas.

We could actually have the mechanic of the barrel hiding AND ambush implemented here, as means of progresing through.

Edit: I attempted the Dinolfos, if we ever decide to use it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 09:58:51 am by SpritingBrad »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: Dinolfos MC style
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2016, 10:33:26 am »
  • .越//

So if we are going to have a lizalfos headquarters/camp we should have the following:
-Regular Lizalfos
-Lizalfos Guard (They are hooded versions of the lizalfos, they carry a lantern. If they find you, you will be sent back to the entrance)
-Dinolfos?

I think it could be like the forsaken fortress stage where you had to sneak all the way through, but instead of moblins they are lizalfos. The minidungon could actually be the kokiri entrance, where you have to save the deku trapped inside fom the lizalfos inside. Just an idea. That would also explain why they are more abundant in the swamp/forest areas.

We could actually have the mechanic of the barrel hiding AND ambush implemented here, as means of progresing through.

Thanks! I cleaned up the "Thiefalzos" alot so you guys can animate from the Attackanimations already done just by using the Head and Colors... (now its really just the head changed)

edit: just you know... the color above is the cleaned version from above Vaati-Recolor and the below is the "improved" thief like one... and a A Link to the Past Rope recolor! now i like it alot for the previous Dagger-Lizalfos

edit2:

I second that, just added shoulderpads, sword and shield to make it adjustable to the other variations (keep it simple)

edit3: I finished the Hooded Ones!!!

The Staff is from Ezio (w/o Birdhead) and the Lamp is just Links Lamp a bit shrunken...

I thought that they have a Lamp Circle where they can "see" and attack when spottet

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 11:32:55 am by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2016, 11:42:14 am »
  • Just call me Brad

-Regular Lizalfos
-Dinolfos?

Thanks! I cleaned up the "Thiefalzos" alot so you guys can animate from the Attackanimations already done just by using the Head and Colors... (now its really just the head changed)

edit: just you know... the color above is the cleaned version from above Vaati-Recolor and the below is the "improved" thief like one... and a A Link to the Past Rope recolor! now i like it alot for the previous Dagger-Lizalfos

edit2:

I second that, just added shoulderpads, sword and shield to make it adjustable to the other variations (keep it simple)

edit3: I finished the Hooded Ones!!!

The Staff is from Ezio (w/o Birdhead) and the Lamp is just Links Lamp a bit shrunken...

I thought that they have a Lamp Circle where they can "see" and attack when spottet

DUDE!!! They are awesome!!! I love them!!
I actually was thinking of them holding a lamp like the moblind, without a stick, but with the stick it looks much better dude!!
I swill animate it when I can ^^

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2016, 11:54:37 am »
  • .越//
DUDE!!! They are awesome!!! I love them!!
I actually was thinking of them holding a lamp like the moblind, without a stick, but with the stick it looks much better dude!!
I swill animate it when I can ^^

Thanks and pls do so ;)

Even if there won't be a Camp, it could be used for Nighttime that the Lampalfos spawn instead of the "standard" ones, making it possible for Link to use his Sneak technics for his advantige at night.

An idea for the "Thiefalfos" would be that he is a sneaky one at Daylight. When he is far away he is invisible and becomes more visible as he is near to Link, making him sneak behind his back and be spotted just in the last seconds (like the Thiefs in Bitdungeon)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Hooded Lizalfos With Lamp
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2016, 05:33:17 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I animated both sprites and put some variations, ony sword, only lamp, both, none...

I think that the Lizalfos are one of the best enemy sprites on the game right now XD
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:51:33 pm by SpritingBrad »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Armor-loosing Iron Knuckle
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2016, 06:10:34 pm »
  • .越//
I animated both sprites and put some variations, ony sword, only lamp, both, none...

I think that the Lizalfos are one of the best enemy sprites on the game right now XD

Looks good =) but when you think they are the best, i will review the others in this topic so the overall quality is given later on :P

ps: damn spriters resource is down :D

edit: S-R was up again for referencing material and i had an idea for sprites which are already in this topic...

So... lets talk Iron Knuckle http://wiki.zfgc.com/KOT:Iron_Knuckle

Background Story is that a Iron Knuckle is nothing more than a Gerudo in a Heavy Armor, which can be seen when "the armor is gone" i don't know why there would be an gerudo in Lake Hylia's dungeon but anyways:

the sprite wasn't really into armor loss so i edit it... i've got no time to make more in the next hours, maybe this evening before work but its now a gerudo! and its still taller than link + smaller than before. I've added a "black armor" version but couldn't do the helm since I wanted to do a Twilight Princess like (edit: as i saw later the "TP one" is a Darknut not a Iron Knuckle)... but recolor works just fine

edit2: updated the knuckle to do striptease <3

edit3: tried my luck on an axe... but got no time on my hands... here's the WIP... edits and animations for knuckle/axe are welcome since i haven't got time on weekdays

edit4: i HAD to do one change though: you can't fit a ponytail in that helmet! so Lorefriendly Chainmail

otherwise just keep the pony
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:49:02 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Re: Armor-loosing Iron Knuckle
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2016, 06:10:53 pm »
  • Just call me Brad

Looks good =) but when you think they are the best, i will review the others in this topic so the overall quality is given later on :P

ps: damn spriters resource is down :D

edit: S-R was up again for referencing material and i had an idea for sprites which are already in this topic...

So... lets talk Iron Knuckle http://wiki.zfgc.com/KOT:Iron_Knuckle

Background Story is that a Iron Knuckle is nothing more than a Gerudo in a Heavy Armor, which can be seen when "the armor is gone" i don't know why there would be an gerudo in Lake Hylia's dungeon but anyways:

the sprite wasn't really into armor loss so i edit it... i've got no time to make more in the next hours, maybe this evening before work but its now a gerudo! and its still taller than link + smaller than before. I've added a "black armor" version but couldn't do the helm since I wanted to do a Twilight Princess like (edit: as i saw later the "TP one" is a Darknut not a Iron Knuckle)... but recolor works just fine

edit2: updated the knuckle to do striptease <3

edit3: tried my luck on an axe... but got no time on my hands... here's the WIP... edits and animations for knuckle/axe are welcome since i haven't got time on weekdays

edit4: i HAD to do one change though: you can't fit a ponytail in that helmet! so Lorefriendly Chainmail

otherwise just keep the pony

Dude that is neat!!
I tryed to do the axe swing for the front view, I quite like it, but it was quite hard to make the arms "switch" from one side to the next. So its cleverly done so when sped up its hardly noticeable.

EDIT: I´m actually not very fond with the FSA Gerudo, Doesn´t fit MC style IMO :/ We could edit Din though, she looks like a Gerudo :P
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:30:22 pm by SpritingBrad »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2016, 06:36:29 pm »
  • .越//
that really looks nice brad!
a few tips though (since i have to go to work soon, else i would have tried editing)

1. Axe Swing: You could use the "un-angled" axe for the middle frames and the angled you used for every frame mirror on the last half, i attached an example

2. Axe Slam: would be need if she would higher the axe before slamming it down, idea attached

so and some unattached notes
- you seem to be good with animations so you could handle these and i would try the next side when i can...
- the upfront "slam" side isnt finished, needs obviously the cutting edge on that stick ;)
- well about the attack pattern... maybe she would make in the swing like a half whirl attack and become dizzy before repeating to chase Link? (Like the Tutorial Boss in Secrets of Grindea)
- Slam Attck could make a Lighting Wall forwards? (like the wiki said)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2016, 06:43:20 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
that really looks nice brad!
a few tips though (since i have to go to work soon, else i would have tried editing)

1. Axe Swing: You could use the "un-angled" axe for the middle frames and the angled you used for every frame mirror on the last half, i attached an example

2. Axe Slam: would be need if she would higher the axe before slamming it down, idea attached

so and some unattached notes
- you seem to be good with animations so you could handle these and i would try the next side when i can...
- the upfront "slam" side isnt finished, needs obviously the cutting edge on that stick ;)
- well about the attack pattern... maybe she would make in the swing like a half whirl attack and become dizzy before repeating to chase Link? (Like the Tutorial Boss in Secrets of Grindea)
- Slam Attck could make a Lighting Wall forwards? (like the wiki said)

Hmm, like this?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:48:32 pm by SpritingBrad »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2016, 06:52:48 pm »
  • .越//
Not quite: the fourth and and sixth could be like the middle (fifth) one and the third like the second but more to the middle axe while the seventh the mirrored version of the third is (maybe they could be both like the middle too... try out! ;)

well the only problem is that if you don't change the view of the axe, the whole swing looks strange: its like she doesnt want to cut link with it!

with the FSA Gerudo, i will look into it after work... the body is okay though?

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2016, 07:02:04 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Not quite: the fourth and and sixth could be like the middle (fifth) one and the third like the second but more to the middle axe while the seventh the mirrored version of the third is (maybe they could be both like the middle too... try out! ;)

well the only problem is that if you don't change the view of the axe, the whole swing looks strange: its like she doesnt want to cut link with it!

with the FSA Gerudo, i will look into it after work... the body is okay though?

Hmm, i´ll see what I can do ;)

As for the body of the gerudo, which one? the one with the armor or the original from fsa? the original looks wierd, to me at least. I saw a while back a great example of a gerudo in Mc style made by Miles: http://chaosmiles07.deviantart.com/art/ALAT-Age-of-Civil-War-540687557
Its like a mixture between Din and the FSA gerudo, I love it!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2016, 10:08:49 pm »
  • .越//
I meant the body which has more or less armor

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.373 seconds with 78 queries.