Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The size of page numbers  (Read 3663 times)

The size of page numbers
« on: March 22, 2012, 02:46:01 pm »
  • It's just Max.
So, this probably isn't relevant to most people, but, so, the page numbers, that when there's more than one page in a topic, or pages in the graphics forum for instance... I always click on the wrong one. They're so small and close together! Does anybody else have this problem?
It seems like there's lots of space around where these numbers are, and they could be further apart, or bigger. But is this totally just me and my ineptitude for clicking the appropriate page number?
Re: The size of page numbers
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:04:47 pm »
Nope I don't have this problem.

thestig

Re: The size of page numbers
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 06:09:14 pm »
Nope I don't have this problem.
That's because you're using a desktop, he's referring to touchscreen. SMF's default theme(which this is based off of) was not designed with touchscreens in mind(more so using your FINGER versus a stylus), so it's going to be hard to interact with some things on this site.

The only suggestion I have for you is scale the screen up as high as you can if you are trying to change pages. 4Sword would have to provide a mobile optimized theme or increase the font size and padding inside the pagination.

EDIT: I blame SMF for this problem, by the way. They should've known better to ship SMF2 with a touch-friendly theme.  =\
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:18:21 pm by gm112 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 40 queries.