Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aaah  (Read 11334 times)

DJvenom

super-sage
Re: Aaah
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 06:24:45 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 07:13:28 am by DJvenom »
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 11:57:10 am »
Why not instead of asking a bunch of people who may or may not have the same interests as him, ask him. You'd have a better idea then us of what to get him, you're the one who knows him.

But then he'd be sad that I had no idea what to get him. And trust me, his sister has already asked him a million times what he wants and she hasnt managed to get anything other than the answer money out of him.

If you want to fill a stocking with small gifts, maybe you could find a bunch of things that relate to any inside jokes or funny little stories between the two of you. Could make for a fun look back at the history of your relationship.

This is a good idea, thankyou.
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 05:44:52 am »
You probably don't want to hear this, but I too would say ditch the lube, especially if you want your gift to be meaningful. If you really want to get him a massage, then instead of giving him lube, give him a gift certificate.

If you really want to give him something meaningful, then give him something that shows how much your relationship means to him. I've gotten a more meaningful gift then that from a girl whom I was only with for a month and a half, and that says a ton.

Remember, it's never about how much you get him, but rather what you get him. Sometimes the simplest things make for the best presents. It all depends.

But know this: you'll have to live with how he interprets your presents for the rest of your time together. I guess the whole point is, be careful what you get him and make sure you don't ruin it.

And if you really want to be sincere about your gift, then don't ask a forum. He's not MY boyfriend, he's YOURS.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 06:28:52 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
^^ agreed ^^

The most meaningful gift Elise ever gave to me was when she took those sweethearts candies and wrote me a note by gluing them to a letter she wrote, using them as parts of it...
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 10:04:39 am »
And if you really want to be sincere about your gift, then don't ask a forum. He's not MY boyfriend, he's YOURS.

oh but i bet you wish he was ;) haha XD

yeah I get what you're saying
hmmm

I think I'm just going to have to do some deep thinking about this

Edit: Ok, i've decided what I'm going to do now. Thankyou for everyone's advice and Mammy I'm sorry we disagreed. After thinking about it I shouldnt really have asked the forum anyway, because deep down I knew I was just gona come up with my own ideas in the end. I mean, not cos you're not all good at coming up with ideas or anything ... :P
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 12:00:50 pm by Kaede »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 03:18:00 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
XD No worries miss kaede :p I'm just glad you found out what you wanna do
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 48 queries.