Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have a sprite request -- there will be awards upon completion  (Read 1344 times)

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
I have a sprite request -- there will be awards ...
« on: November 03, 2007, 09:02:19 pm »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.
What I need is a 16-bit, SNES style pixelart of a candle. Kind of a darker SNES style, like you would find in Final Fantasy or Castlevania. I just want a profile (side) view of an old-style white wax candle on some kind of bronze or copper candle tray. The candle is not supposed to have a wick or flame. i want the whole picture to be about 80x200 (or so) and the wax part of the candle has to be somewhere close to 30 or 40 pixels wide.

(this candle is going to be used in the background of an opening title screen, in case you were wondering. it has no other objects or images to interact with, so dont worry about being exact in size)

Compensation:
I compose original music tracks for games and will gladly make one for free for anyone who wants original music for a game if they finish this small project for me. I will write 3 songs for anyone who gets it done (to my satisfaction) by tomorrow, 2 songs if it's done by monday, and one song if it takes any longer. Just specify what kind of music you need and I can get it for you. If you want to hear a sample track i've written, contact me via MSN or email at lozeldatkm@hotmail.com

(a mod can lock/delete my old topic about this same request. i figured it better to start this new topic since i'm offering something new now)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 11:15:49 pm by TKM »
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.
Re: I have a sprite request -- there will be awa...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:55 pm »
  • Save the Sprites! Save as .PNG
ill do it, but could u make sounds effects instead of music? i can do it for nothing, but i really do need alien screaming out in pain custom sound effect as well as custom alien pushing block sound effect and running footsteps custom sound effect. If you do that id kiss you :P Anyway ill make the candle, you don't have to do the sounds effects for me, but it would make my day ^_^
  • Google

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
Re: I have a sprite request -- there will be awa...
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 11:12:55 pm »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.
i'll tell you what, if you make that candle for me, i will certainly try my hand at custom SFX.
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 41 queries.

anything