Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you smoke?If so,why?What do you smoke?  (Read 6707 times)

luigi

MoFD
Re: Do you smoke?If so,why?What do you smoke?
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 04:36:40 pm »
Alot of people say when you try smoking you're gonna throw up, or cough alot and alot, but most peoples cases it actually doesnt happen.
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 05:15:14 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Alot of people say when you try smoking you're gonna throw up, or cough alot and alot, but most peoples cases it actually doesnt happen.

That latter happened to me.
Also afterwards I ate many mints...many many mints...so many mints...partly to clean my breath, partly because the stuff tasted like horse-!@#$%-mixed-with-dog-!@#$%-mixed-with-human-!@#$%-mixed-with-a-burning-building.

I don't get why people say smoking weed causes schizophrenia and other similar mental disorders, but everyone I know who smokes it is absolutely fine.

It's the gamble. You see, we all have a natural limit of a certain chemical which if goes over that limit causes the disorders like schizophrenia. The problem is, teenagers naturally have more of the chemical because of puberty, so teenagers are more at risk when smoking weed. Also we have no IDEA how much of the chemical we ourselves naturally produce, it varies from person to person.

My personal dislike comes from the fact that I personally can't understand the appeal of drugs that alter your perceptions. The concept scares me too much to try it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 05:21:12 pm by TheDarkJay »

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 05:18:47 pm »
  • b e p i s
I enjoy hookah tobacco from time to time (as in once a week, max), but it is much smoother in texture and flavor than cigarette tobacco, which I can't stand.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 03:59:12 am »
  • :D
Some weed makes you cough a lot... but if you're smoking weed that makes you cough a LOT, or throw up or something... It's most likely just really shitty weed. 

Bustertheheroic

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 02:42:57 am »
no cause drugs are bad.
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 02:48:43 am »
I enjoy hookah tobacco from time to time (as in once a week, max), but it is much smoother in texture and flavor than cigarette tobacco, which I can't stand.
you get used to the cigarette tobacco flavor and enjoy it later so the first time it makes you cough or taste bad.
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 02:53:59 pm »
  • Captain Banana
I don't smoke for obvious reasons. I really can't understand why anyone would smoke. My opinion.

I would forbid all alcohol and other drugs (including cigarettes), if I was in control of my country. They are products of our society that are not needed, they only pose a threat to everyone.
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 03:05:31 pm »
I don't smoke for obvious reasons. I really can't understand why anyone would smoke. My opinion.

I would forbid all alcohol and other drugs (including cigarettes), if I was in control of my country. They are products of our society that are not needed, they only pose a threat to everyone.
How would they present a threat to EVERYONE?  I have had moonshine and drove a snowmobile and I did not hit anyone that was riding with me (There were 5 of us and we all had some kind of alchohol).  My cousin smoked weed and the only thing he did was taking 3 hours to sand something that takes a half hour.

Alchohol also helps those with heart consitions if used in moderation.
It is a matter of choice.  You cannot force someone to not do something.  You get enough
people who do those things and they form a rebellion against you.  Should alchohol,drugs, and cigarettes be allowed to minors-no.  Their bodies are still developing and they really cannot comprehend the consequences of their actions or else are too immature to accept responsiblity for their actions.

The only times I had alchohol were after a hard day of work or on special holidays. I am 18 btw so it ain't legal but I control myself and have yet to hammered or have a hang over.
* Theforeshadower knocks on wood

You can't just say all drugs,alchohol, and cigarettes are bad for EVERYONE.
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 07:03:20 pm »
  • b e p i s

See, that's just narrow minded. Alcohol can bring a lot of joy and can really factor in to a good time provided its in a safe environment. I mean, obviously at a really sketchy party or something it can cause bad decisions and mistakes as well, but that doesn't mean responsible people can't enjoy its more pleasing effects.

Also, whatever happened to drinking for the taste? I like good beer or wine not necessarily for the alcohol, but because it tastes absolutely delicious.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Nebetsu

Harbinger
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 07:18:18 pm »
Well instead of smoking or chewing, I get my nicotine fix from those patches that they use to help you quit smoking. Stressed on the job? Just stick a NicoDerm on your scrotum! Gets you your fix AND is polite to the people around you! ^-^

J/K. I don't like mind altering anything.

• Yiddish Nebbish
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 08:57:02 pm »
Smoking is one of the stupiedst things on this planet. To willingy poison your body and even pay for it...

The other day I was waiting for some food-order and this women comes in and buys 4 packs of cigarettes. Then she asks for 6 salads. SALADS!
I was this close to say to her 'OMG you are so healthy for taking salads'

Koh

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 08:59:25 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
The most stupid thing you can do in life, along with drinking.  Why do that stuff when you can live longer and stop making people disgusted with you.  No one thinks thats cute, so scratch that off the Why I smoke list.
  • Megaclipse Games
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 09:01:57 pm »
Smoking is one of the stupiedst things on this planet. To willingy poison your body and even pay for it...

The other day I was waiting for some food-order and this women comes in and buys 4 packs of cigarettes. Then she asks for 6 salads. SALADS!
I was this close to say to her 'OMG you are so healthy for taking salads'
They probally think that if they smoke it ain't so bad aslong you eat healthy food or something...
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 09:04:06 pm »
I smoke

I smoke you f00ls in games.

Nah i don't smoke, i have no reason to.

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 09:05:03 pm »
Ehm, dragonboy, wtf. Why is "it costs a hell of a lot of money" not on the list?
Because illegal cigarettes are less expensive than usual cigarettes.

Seriously, why care. They both suck.

I smoke you f00ls in games.
w00t
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 09:29:07 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.

The U.S. banned alcohol once. No one was about to give up drinking, however, so many people obtained illegal alcohol which made the U.S. lose alot of money to the Black Market (don't ask me how, I'm basically regurgitating what I read in History class). Supposedly, even officials were drinking illegally. :/

Lesson learned here: Money moves everything.

Alcohol and tobacco are really adult products. I guess a drinker or a smoker would call it entertainment... (I don't drink or smoke, so I can't really tell you that) Since Senators, Representatives, Governors, etc. are adults, its safe to assume that there's at least a few of them that do either or both. Since they're in power, they have the choice to ban the stuff. Of course, its not as simple as I'm putting it...

Alcohol doesn't cause as much damage to others as much as tobacco does, however. I also mean tobacco as in smoking tobacco. When you're walking down the street and have to walk in front of a smoker, you'll usually have to breath in the smoke they're emitting- That's where its dangerous for others. Alcohol, on the other hand, is only dangerous to others when the drinker has had more drinks than he can tolerate (drunk) and even then, the drinker may not even be violent or a threat to anyone (unless, of course, if he's driving... Then he's a danger hazard with impaired vision!)

...And I've rambled on too much. That's alot of BS I pulled off! n_n This must be a new record for me!

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 06:15:52 am »
  • Captain Banana
I knew everyone was going to say that <_<

I don't care what you say about it. It's just my opinion, and this is probably one of my opinions that will never change (unless I become a alcohol addict, which is highly unlikely for the simple fact I don't touch alcohol). I'm very flexible with opinions, but not on this one.

Alcohol can bring a lot of joy and can really factor in to a good time provided its in a safe environment. I mean, obviously at a really sketchy party or something it can cause bad decisions and mistakes as well, but that doesn't mean responsible people can't enjoy its more pleasing effects.
Of course alcohol can bring a lot of joy! But that doesn't weigh up to the danger it bears. And even responible people can get drunk, you know.

How would they present a threat to EVERYONE?  I have had moonshine and drove a snowmobile and I did not hit anyone that was riding with me (There were 5 of us and we all had some kind of alchohol).  My cousin smoked weed and the only thing he did was taking 3 hours to sand something that takes a half hour.
That you or you cousins didn't cause problems, doesn't mean the rest of the world won't.

The U.S. banned alcohol once. No one was about to give up drinking, however, so many people obtained illegal alcohol which made the U.S. lose alot of money to the Black Market (don't ask me how, I'm basically regurgitating what I read in History class). Supposedly, even officials were drinking illegally. :/
I know, I learned about that too. It would probably not work banning alcohol, most people would buy it illegally, causing even more problems. I didn't said it was practical, I only want it to happen.

I just can't understand why you would poison yourself with alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2007, 12:08:07 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Ehm, dragonboy, wtf. Why is "it costs a hell of a lot of money" not on the list?
Because illegal cigarettes are less expensive than usual cigarettes.
1) Y halo thar moral concerns?
2) Even if they're illegally imported from the States, they still cost money. You can calculate how much money you lose on a weekly basis if you're an average smoker who's wasting about a pack a day.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 02:03:26 am »
Cigarettes? Never.
Weed? Occasionally.
Hookah? Win.
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 02:29:31 am »
Yes, why? cause I get nerveous alot, what do I smoke? cigarettes only.. I have never tried weed or hukaj
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 73 queries.

anything