Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry to Post such a topic after being absent for a time  (Read 2413 times)

Sorry to Post such a topic after being absent fo...
« on: August 21, 2007, 02:25:22 am »
So I been working on the Zelda game,had a lot of jobs(I work, Installing tiles.etc).
Been busy, I also changed the zelda tiles and theme into some kind of Slent Hill/Resident evil kind of style...
Well, here is the point of this topic:
I've always been discriminated by EVERYONE, I'm Latino and I live in the USA.
(Before I continue I'll make an important notice:I'm not Racist and if I name a some kind of group Like Black White,etc I don't mean all white people just the ones I've met so I hope you don't get offend it, and sorry if I did offend you.)
Black people always discriminate me just because, White people Discriminate me because they say I'm an immigrant, and Latinos don't like me because I look White >.<
Well thats all good to me, I never really gave a !@#$%.
So Today I went to the pool with my Mom and Sister(she's 10 Years old).
And There were some White "Country" people smoking and drinking.
So they came to the side in which I was and looked at my sister, went back to where they were and then came back screaming to my sister and telling her to get that !@#$% out of the pool because she had no top on...which she had the whole time, I got really upset but didn't do anything because I don't like drama and will only fight if they ever lay a finger on my mom or sister.
So My sister got upset too, she started screaming at them that she did had the top,etc,etc.
They then told me my sister to come down and told her she had five minutes to get out of the pool or they will kick her ass, so I told them to try that.
They were about two dudes and 3 girls...who were getting drug.
So five minutes passed,then ten and so on.
After a while they started screaming, they said this is America only White people have rights,etc,etc.
So I told my mom to go home because I don't feel like stabbing one of these bastards and going to jail, I won't do such things knowing they are just ignorants.
Now, Again it didn't bother me at all...but what Did bother me was that they just wanted to get drug in that side of the pool and made a stupid excuse which really got my sister scared and I find it !@#$% up.
I'm not racist...but I really started to get mad and for some reason I felt like just stabbing these bastards, and now I feel like all White people are the same, I know they are not but this thing that happened left me that feeling...and for the first time I felt like killing someone, I swear I would kill them if I lived alone and had nobody to worry about...
I can't believe there is such people in the world...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:29:38 am by EDGE »
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
Re: Sorry to Post such a topic after being absen...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 02:29:18 am »
So I been working on the Zelda game,had a lot of jobs(I work, Installing tiles.etc).
Been busy, I also changed the zelda tiles and theme into some kind of Slent Hill/Resident evil kind of style...
Well, here is the point of this topic:
I've always been discriminated by EVERYONE, I'm Latino and I live in the USA.
(Before I continue I'll make an important notice:I'm not Racist and if I name a some kind of group Like Black White,etc I don't mean all white people just the ones I've met so I hope you don't get offend it, and sorry if I did offend you.)
Black people always discriminate me just because, White people Discriminate me because they say I'm an immigrant, and Latinos don't like me because I look White >.<
Well thats all good to me, I never really gave a !@#$%.
So Today I went to the pool with my Mom and Sister(she's 10 Years old).
And There were some White "Country" people smoking and drinking.
So they came to the side in which I was and looked at my sister, went back to where they were and then came back screaming to my sister and telling her to get that !@#$% out of the pool because she had no top on...which she had the whole time, I got really upset but didn't do anything because I don't like drama and will only fight if they ever lay a finger on my mom or sister.
So My sister got upset too, she started screaming at them that she did had the top,etc,etc.
They then told me my sister to come down and told her she had five minutes to get out of the pool or they will kick her ass, so I told them to try that.
They were about two dudes and 3 girls...who were getting drug.
So five minutes passed,then ten and so on.
After a while they started screaming, they said this is America only White people have rights,etc,etc.
So I told my mom to go home because I don't feel like stabbing one of these bastards and going to jail, I won't do such things knowing they are just ignorants.
Now, Again it didn't bother me at all...but what Did bother me was that they just wanted to get drug in that side of the pool and made a stupid excuse which really got my sister scared and I find it !@#$% up.
I'm not racist...but I'm really started to get mad and for some reason I felt like just stabbing these bastards, and now I feel like all White people are the same, I know they are not but this thing that happened left me that feeling...and for the first time I felt like killing someone, I swear I would kill them if I lived alone and had nobody to worry about...
I can't believe there is such people in the world...
Sorry you feel that way about whites...
It is a crueler world than we would like to think.
I'm glad you stood up for your family.  You don't see that much anymore.
Alot of young guys don't have the balls to stick up for their family that much anymore.
Proud of you!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:35:22 am by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 02:38:10 am »
What you did was great, I myself am unable to protect anyone I like...
Yet, I feel for you... This world is so full of unfairness that could be avoided... :(
Good luck.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 05:04:20 am »
You get yelled at by a bunch of drunken retards and now you hate all whites?

lolwut
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 05:37:36 am »
Ugh, I hate those kind of people...
You did good, though. Proud of you.

lolwut
Did you read the first part? Did you read any of it?
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 06:10:51 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
now I feel like all White people are the same, I know they are not but this thing that happened left me that feeling
What? EDGE is evolving!
Congratulations! Your EDGE has evolved into RACIST!
My name is Pitt
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 04:34:13 pm »
now I feel like all White people are the same, I know they are not but this thing that happened left me that feeling
What? EDGE is evolving!
xD
...Could you tell me where you live?...>.<
I'm not racist, I just feel like the next white person I see will act the same way, thats all.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 05:31:11 pm »
  • Captain Banana
What? EDGE is evolving!
xD
...Could you tell me where you live?...>.<
I'm not racist, I just feel like the next white person I see will act the same way, thats all.
And if they don't act like those idiots, you'll hate whites no more?

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 05:34:52 pm »
  • hungry..

lolwut
It's called Racism :)
  • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 05:45:19 pm »
  • [sic]
No, it's called normal. If some white people harrass you, it makes you a bit scared or tentative about white people in general. And it's a shame. Thankfully, not all whites or all hicks are racist, though, Edge.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 05:53:53 pm »
  • hungry..
No, it's called normal. If some white people harrass you, it makes you a bit scared or tentative about white people in general. And it's a shame. Thankfully, not all whites or all hicks are racist, though, Edge.
No, "normal" is !@#$% relative. And to me, normal is not prejudging anyone because of their race.. it !@#$% doesn't matter if they're asian, or black, or white.. :S it makes no difference what so ever... by your "normal", I would be scared of asian people if a white person harrased me.
  • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 05:54:06 pm »
  • Personal Text
Well, there was a situation like this at my school, where a white guy was picking on a black guy etc. and since I live in a country where the majority is white, this is normal, but to my surorise, nearly everyone in the hall(including me) stuck up for him!  It was truely a magical moment :P.
But what I'm trying to say, is that everyone, weather they are black or white, has a choice of being racist.  Not just black people, whites, etc. We all do, and it was unfortunate for you that you ran into people that only believe that black people/latino people, shouldn't be in a country like that. 
The best thing to do is to ignore it, and know that it's their choice to act like that, and to know that what they think is wrong.
Good for you for sticking up for your family :)
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 05:58:57 pm »
  • [sic]
Joel, what? I just meant it's normal to be a bit afraid of being harrassed by white people if white people have harrassed you in the past. If those white people harrasss Edge, they're racist. But if he's scared of being harrassed again, he's not racist. I'd say it'd be more weird if he were harrassed and totally ok with it. I mean, he didn't say he hated white people or anything.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 07:54:46 pm »
  • hungry..
Joel, what? I just meant it's normal to be a bit afraid of being harrassed by white people if white people have harrassed you in the past.
If I got harassed by a white person, I wouldn't be afraid of all white people then... so I don't see why it should be different just because they're a different race.

If those white people harrasss Edge, they're racist.
Ah the old "black people can't be racist" thing.

I'd say it'd be more weird if he were harrassed and totally ok with it.
I didn't say he couldn't react to being harassed, don't be so obtuse.
  • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 08:01:07 pm »
He's being victim of massive racism, so it will only lead to more racism from his part. :\
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 02:03:59 am »
Oh don't worry I'll just shoot them in the head, then there won't be white people so I won't be able to hate white people xD
Anyway, I have lots of friends who are white, and you should read my first post where it says:
So I just meant white people who act like them...you know get drunk and start acting stupid.
My skin is white anyway I can pass as an American as long as I don't talk xD
l0l wut? o_0

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 02:17:43 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.

I remember those kinds of people in highschool. I kicked their asses. Anyway, it's really sad that some people have to act like that. No one race is superior to the other, because there is no such thing as a black race or whatever. It's the human race, a single race. If they feel the need to taunt people who are different than them, they deserve a swift kick in the jaw.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 03:42:55 pm »
  • MetalRidley was here
Ugh that sucks, I hate it when people are like that. It doesn't really happen where I live, but when it does most people will stick up for whoever is being harassed.

On a lighter note, reading your story kind of reminded me of this:

(Racist) white people don't really have as much 'authority' as they think.

THE MUSIC IS REVERSIBLE, BUT TIME IS NOT. TURN BACK... turn back... turn back...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.242 seconds with 70 queries.

anything