Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: AVGN SUSPENDED!  (Read 4711 times)

gm112

Re: AVGN SUSPENDED!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 12:14:13 pm »
This is funny how you're singling out me, even though I'm not even the one who posted the original knock against him in this topic.

AVGN's dvds sold out the first day they were released. He was one of the highest subscribed youtubers.

Yes, because popularity obviously impresses me. What does confuse me however is how he can get away with selling dvds by saying moose !@#$% !@#$% balls etc. ad nauseum.
MiN was posting his own opinion about AVGN, not forcing his opinion on others.

Originally he didn't want to make a DVD, a bunch of his fans requested em I believe. I know, that it is kind of dumb to sell a joke video review to people.. but hey, they wanted it to be sold in the first place.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 01:02:38 pm »
  • The Mike
This sucks, and I was just watching his TMNT game review on Sunday. Anyway, AVGN is awesome and I find his reviews to be cool and entertaining. Seeing how he makes his own movies, this gives him experience with acting and stuff.

The irate gamer sucks balls. My friends and I watched one of his videos and it was pretty much a complete knock off with the intro and the attitude as well. AVGN is way better.

That sucks how his account got suspended. I found the reason why on Wikipedia. All his videos were removed as well as being suspended.

EDIT: Meh, he's going to do something about his older videos that were on YouTube anyway. He even got a bunch of e-mails concerning the suspension.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 01:07:00 pm by Hammer Bro. Mike »

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 01:09:13 pm »
AVGN sucks anyways, perhaps this is a start of getting rid of some of the lame Youtube videos?
No you suck.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 03:08:13 pm »
Keep the flaming down, folks. Hyrule_Boy as much as everyone else. I know the opinions differ, but let's keep it all civil.

WE'RE WATCHING YOU LOL
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2008, 03:32:32 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
What does confuse me however is how he can get away with selling dvds by saying moose !@#$% !@#$% balls etc. ad nauseum.

...because it's not TV.  If he was being aired on TV he'd be censored.  Look at Jackass, does it look like saying balls has stopped them from getting a DVD?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2008, 04:16:39 pm »
  • The Mike
What does confuse me however is how he can get away with selling dvds by saying moose !@#$% !@#$% balls etc. ad nauseum.

...because it's not TV.  If he was being aired on TV he'd be censored.  Look at Jackass, does it look like saying balls has stopped them from getting a DVD?
lol! A few of his episodes have been on TV and I think he has been on an interview on TV.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2008, 07:07:00 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
Swiftu, you're one of the least funny people here.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2008, 10:12:12 pm »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
This is funny how you're singling out me, even though I'm not even the one who posted the original knock against him in this topic.

AVGN's dvds sold out the first day they were released. He was one of the highest subscribed youtubers.

Yes, because popularity obviously impresses me. What does confuse me however is how he can get away with selling dvds by saying moose !@#$% !@#$% balls etc. ad nauseum.
Wait, wait, wait.

Where was he forcing his opinion on anyone? He was posting his opinion, just like everyone else. Chill out, man. He didn't say, YOU HAVE TO DISLIKE AVGN BECAUSE I DO, did he?

Anyway, I happen to not like watching ANY review shows at all. Most of them are rather unfunny, to me.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2008, 10:22:34 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Keep the flaming down, folks. Hyrule_Boy as much as everyone else. I know the opinions differ, but let's keep it all civil.

WE'RE WATCHING YOU LOL
ZOMG THE BANZ HAMMER LOL

I just started watching AVGN 2 days ago and, yes I love his show.

Besides the immature !@#$% he says and the very occasional "ass" "!@#$%" he has some very good points (like the door on the Atari 5200).

Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout was the funniest.

Wait, wait, wait.

Where was he forcing his opinion on anyone? He was posting his opinion, just like everyone else. Chill out, man. He didn't say, YOU HAVE TO DISLIKE AVGN BECAUSE I DO, did he?

Anyway, I happen to not like watching ANY review shows at all. Most of them are rather unfunny, to me.

lol wut.
  • For The Swarm

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2008, 10:24:35 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
This. Excessive swearing does not make a reviewer funny.

Hopefully they suspend Irate gamer soon.

Go watch SpoonyOne's reviews instead.

I don't know about you guys (as the saying goes, anyway; I know exactly what you guys think), but I don't see how Swiftu was forcing his opinion on anyone. I'm not sure when it was required to state that it was an opinion, but really guys, you're smarter than that.

Anyway, I never liked AVGN. As Swiftu said, excessive swearing doesn't make a reviewer funny, and really, he's far too biased to be trustworthy.

IMO LOL
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 10:46:05 pm »

Wait, wait, wait.

lol wut.
I prefer to look up reviews or ask friends. If a review show isn't entertaining, I tend to not watch it as reviewers are very biased (so are friends and people who type up reviews, but meh).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 11:17:05 pm by Chippermonkey »

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2008, 10:57:07 pm »
  • Xiphirx

Wait, wait, wait.

lol wut.
I prefer to look up reviews or ask friends. If a review show isn't entertaining, I tend to not watch it as reviewers are very biased (so are friends and people who type up reviews, but meh).
[/quote]

Lol no quotes for you!.
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 11:17:20 pm »
Whoops! Deleted too much.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2008, 12:35:15 am »
  • The Mike
His YouTube account is back up, lol!

• Zelda Eternity

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2008, 02:33:56 am »
Woot!
Haha I knew it was just a mix up.
XD

Glad that he is back.
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2008, 02:56:53 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I find him to be extremely unfunny to the point that its just sad.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2008, 02:58:16 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君

Ditto. I also agree with whoever said excessive swearing is not humor.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2008, 08:52:55 am »
I think the problem that most of you have is that even if just unconsciously, you expect his reviews to be serious.

His reviews aren't serious. The games he reviews are about 20 to 30 years old. So it doesn't really matter what he says because nobody is going to buy these games or even has chances of being able to buy them. I mean, his first review WAS just a joke-thing he made for his friends.

I admit though, sometimes, especially recently, he just started to swear randomly and his constant "I'd rather drink this out of that anus"-lines have become really annoying, but all in all, I still enjoy his little "show". It's really not THAT bad.

Most of his fans are idiots though. Such is life. Things get famous, morons start loving it, and instantly it's cool to hate it. Might not be the exact case with this here since even I agree with the flaws that you people stated, but I see some similarities.
  • Me on deviantART

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2008, 12:42:41 pm »
  • The Mike
Most of his fans are idiots though. Such is life. Things get famous, morons start loving it, and instantly it's cool to hate it. Might not be the exact case with this here since even I agree with the flaws that you people stated, but I see some similarities.
Yo guy! I'm not an idiot so watch what you're saying or you might get on some people's nerves which you have done right now which is really annoying due to the fact you think that the fans are idiots which some of them are but I'm not because I'm too smart to be an idiot and you basically called me an idiot which is not cool at all so you better apologize about me being an idiot for being a fan or else or something.

Anyway, AVGN is awesome, end of story. Ooooo, swearing too much is NOT cool. Well, if you guys keep bitching about it then it is. He's trying to get people to laugh and enjoy his videos. I agree that he swears to much but it's part of the nature of what the AVGN is about. Would you like him to be called the "Happy Video Game Nerd" or the "Non-swearing Video Game Nerd"? Whatever.

Not to be... this guy but how is it sad? If it were sad then he'd be sad or something. The guy is funny. Why can't you see that to the extent where there are more fans than haters?

ZFGC AVGN fans should raid the forum! jks :(

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2008, 12:53:33 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Yo guy! I'm not an idiot so watch what you're saying or you might get on some people's nerves which you have done right now which is really annoying due to the fact you think that the fans are idiots which some of them are but I'm not because I'm too smart to be an idiot and you basically called me an idiot which is not cool at all so you better apologize about me being an idiot for being a fan or else or something.

Reread that.

Look at the keyword there.

Fox made an excellent point.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 75 queries.