Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiiware  (Read 2132 times)

Wiiware
« on: May 21, 2008, 01:33:57 am »
Well, Wiiware has finally reached New Zealand, like normal that means it's now available everywhere, and I thought we should have a topic for discussion and information about it.

I'm currently playing through Lost Winds, which I can't recommend enough, even the graphics are better than most third party wii games, and the gameplay is right up there with the best.

What games have you guys downloaded, or what else do you guys recommend?
Re: Wiiware
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 01:41:30 am »
Taka, yes. I can't wait for the sequel, the game was too short.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:49:28 am »
Yeah the length is pretty much the only thing that reminds you it's a wiiware game, have you checked out any of the other titles?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 01:50:16 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Kylink said he beat it in 2 and a half hours... I'm stuck halfway through and I've played it for almost 4 hours.
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 02:09:17 am »
Yeah the length is pretty much the only thing that reminds you it's a wiiware game, have you checked out any of the other titles?
Nah, I'm out of space.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 09:03:47 am »
  • :3
It's not out in the UK yet.  :( May 30th for us. I really want LostWinds.

EDIT: !@#$% YO! IT'S !@#$% OUT OVER HERE NOW! AS OF THE 20TH! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 09:06:12 am by Kyubi »
Gannon-banned brother.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 02:53:53 pm »
Why does every game have to cost money? And what's more, it's as expensive as commercial games? Is that even legitimate?
  • Me on deviantART

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 03:20:08 pm »
No it's not as expensive as commercial games, since they can't be bought for £7.00
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 03:23:13 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Why does every game have to cost money? And what's more, it's as expensive as commercial games? Is that even legitimate?

they're like...5 or 6 bucks.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 03:26:29 pm »
Lol Fox.
Gannon-banned brother.

Fox

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 05:18:05 pm »
5 to 10 bucks. Tendency to the latter. I know nothing in life comes for free, but somehow I feel like I'm being cheated on and I have to pay for !@#$% everything. These games are low-budget-projects and though I'm sure many of them are good and it gives fresh developers a chance to get commercially started, I feel like this still isn't worth the money.

Just can't help that feeling. 

I'm probably mostly pissed because I don't have WiiPoints right now and am too lazy to get some from the store. And my StarPoints are way not enough to get any games. With that 4:1-exchange-rate, you got to purchase a lot of Nintendo-products to get anywhere.

That's another thing.

Geez.

Btw, by "commercial games" I obviously meant "commercial games that can be downloaded for VC".

Lol Fox.
Needs more content.
  • Me on deviantART

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 05:31:30 pm »
5 to 10 bucks. Tendency to the latter. I know nothing in life comes for free, but somehow I feel like I'm being cheated on and I have to pay for !@#$% everything. These games are low-budget-projects and though I'm sure many of them are good and it gives fresh developers a chance to get commercially started, I feel like this still isn't worth the money.

I'm probably mostly pissed because I don't have WiiPoints right now and am too lazy to get some from the store. And my StarPoints are way not enough to get any games. With that 4:1-exchange-rate, you got to purchase a lot of Nintendo-products to get anywhere.

That's another thing.

Geez.

Btw, by "commercial games" I obviously meant "commercial games that can be downloaded for VC".

Lol Fox.
Needs more content.

Well, Wiiware has finally reached New Zealand, like normal that means it's now available everywhere, and I thought we should have a topic for discussion and information about it.

I'm currently playing through Lost Winds, which I can't recommend enough, even the graphics are better than most third party wii games, and the gameplay is right up there with the best.

What games have you guys downloaded, or what else do you guys recommend?

Needs sticky.
Gannon-banned brother.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 04:46:30 am »

That's another thing.

Geez.

Lol Fox.
Needs more content.

Then just get Twilight heck and wad installer you dirty pirate.

Fox

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 08:41:11 am »

That's another thing.

Geez.

Lol Fox.
Needs more content.

Then just get Twilight heck and wad installer you dirty pirate.
Let's not go there.

Besides, I've always paid for the games that I've bought, ever since my NES, though back then that was more my father, really. That's the thing, after all these years, I kinda feel being robbed off.

Oh well, maybe I was just exaggerating things yesterday. @_q Just really pissed that I have to get more WiiPoints, yet again.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 01:04:14 am »
Do you think links crossbow training could've been a wiiware game?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 05:00:49 am »

That's another thing.

At least you guys have star points.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 07:10:11 am »
Do you think links crossbow training could've been a wiiware game?

Perhaps, with new downloadable levels...
Gannon-banned brother.

Fox

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 09:34:44 am »

That's another thing.

At least you guys have star points.
Yeah.

At least we have star points.

With that 4:1 ratio, it's awesome.
  • Me on deviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 74 queries.