Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo Press Conference Summary  (Read 2739 times)

Nintendo Press Conference Summary
« on: July 15, 2008, 04:30:59 pm »
Here's a list of everything that was related to us at the conference:

-Shaun White Snowboarding uses the balance board. (Lol at the chick in the beginning saying "Would you please welcome me in joining..." XD)
-The teams of Mario and Zelda are also working on other games (Wii !@#$%)
-ANIMAL CROSSING: CITY FOLK! Not only is the ONLINE MULTIPLAYER WHERE 4 PEOPLE CAN FIT IN ONE HOUSE, but THERE IS VOICE CHAT USING A NEW SENSOR BAR MIC! You can also send letters to other towns, WITH PICTURES. But there's a whole new world. You can travel to a city where you can visit places like Harriet's Salon where you can WEAR A MASK OF YOUR MII, and go to Gracie's fashion design shop, and more! There's also a thing which strangely looks like the Mac ribbon thing at the bottom where you pull up items, patterns, friend codes, and more.
-Rayman TV: Raving Rabbids looks like the same !@#$% but with the balance board.
-Call of Duty World At War looks samey, uses the Zapper.
-Star Wars: Clone Wars uses light saber battles. Not much shown. Graphics same as cartoon series.
-Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades is coming soon. Has weird song sharing thing between versions, no idea how this works, probably will make custom songs easier.
-Spore Creatures kinda looks like a dumbed down PC version, focuses more on WAN creature sharing and creating.
-Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars comes to the DS.
-DS is being tested with airlines to see if it can be used as a map and flight info station.
-Seattle is trying to use the DS also as a map.
-Cooking Navi coming the the US.
-Sequel to Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort coming out, comes with jacket and MotionPlus. The !@#$% Cammey or something plays a disc tossing game with a dog, talks to it, may mean Wiispeak interaction. Reggie plays jet ski minigame using nunchuk and Wii MotionPlus as a handlebar. Some other dude test wood chopping game, which means the new Zelda could have awesome swordplay. It might still be revealed, just you wait. Wait, just now, Reggie and !@#$% Cammey has a cool, accurate sword fight. It looks great. Spring 2009.
-Wii MotionPlus is cool, it actually works great.
-WiiMusic was shown. The demo was this dude named Robbie Drums playing the drums, but I bet it'll do more like that last time is was shown as a conductor. Shigeru also played the sax... it looks hard, though. It used one wiimote pointed at his mouth. He had people playing backup behind him, but I'm sure it's just to make it look cool. It might all just be a recorded demo. Whatever. Shigeru still can't speak english. I mean, really, some dude translated for him. He showed off the sax, the guitar, the piano, the violin, and taiko drum... I think. It was a big barrel drum. The game features music lessons. Great, more brain training. Shigeru acknowledged the orcherstra was bad 2 years ago, so he improved it. It will record videos of the performances, maybe to the SD card. He just said it was a music video. The game features 4 players. Robbie, Shigeru, Denise, and some other guy... they played the Super Mario Bros Overworld, of course. It was good for a fake live performance (by that I mean that it was simulated in a videya gaem)

It looks like it's over, there's just a summary now.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 05:08:40 pm by Reo »
Re: Nintendo Press Conference Summary
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 04:33:07 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 04:44:25 pm »
I'm filtering through some of the crap.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 04:45:26 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
I'm very interested in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 05:12:28 pm »
WORST CONFERENCE EVER

LOL FLOP
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 05:13:56 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
WORST CONFERENCE EVER

LOL FLOP

Yeah I watched it live, it was pretty bad.

Who was that woman on stage, god damn she was annoying, and she seemed like she knew nothing about games but was trying her hardest.

When they mentioned F-Zero during the WiiMusic presentation, I thought they were going to unveil a new F-Zero game or something.
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 05:15:52 pm »
WORST CONFERENCE EVER

LOL FLOP

This.

MotionPlus and the new WiiSports are cool, and to a lesser extent Wii music, but overall that was really disappointing.

Iwata did say the Mario and Zelda teams were hard at work, though. That might lead to something exciting.

EDIT: OH! WiiSpeak looks cool, too.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 05:19:43 pm by Racoon Boy »

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 05:17:03 pm »
IT IS OVER! That was fun. Still alot of useless casual !@#$%, like any of them were watching that... but anyway, Animal Crossing is the only cool thing.
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 05:17:28 pm »
An hour long? That all? =(.

Sony better deliver like MS did.
the a o d c
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 05:17:57 pm »
IT IS OVER! That was fun. Still alot of useless casual !@#$%, like any of them were watching that... but anyway, Animal Crossing is the only cool thing.

Animal Crossing = "casual !@#$%"

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 05:19:08 pm »
The press conference wasn't bad but it just didn't announce the things I hoped for.(Like a new Zelda game) Although Grand Theft Auto on the DS was a nice suprise!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 05:20:08 pm »
  • =/
 Hmm... well, I thought the whole thing sucked except for Wii-music. (I smiled through the Mario theme.) =/ You listen to them preach on about how they are for casual and hardcore gamers, when they did not mention one game that interests me. In all honesty, they should have ended the conference with something... for us.
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 05:20:44 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Lol @ them playing WiiMusic. The drummer did alright, the rest !@#$% up and like part way through the song sounded crap.

Oh Miyamoto you silly dog <3

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 05:21:22 pm »
The press conference wasn't bad but it just didn't announce the things I hoped for.(Like a new Zelda game) Although Grand Theft Auto on the DS was a nice suprise!

IT WAS BAD BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T ANNOUNCE THOSE THINGS.

LOL FANBOY DAMAGE CONTROL.
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 05:22:11 pm »
The press conference wasn't bad but it just didn't announce the things I hoped for!(Like a new Zelda game) Although Grand Theft Auto on the DS was a nice suprise though.

This is why people tease you.

Honestly, I'm disappointed almost to the point of anger with this presentation. Nintendo had better come out tomorrow and be all "olol new zelda sry wii 4got!!!"

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 05:22:11 pm »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
Wow that was pretty bad I mean really I was expecting more but I dont know. Miyamoto made the end part ok.
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 05:23:38 pm »
Wow that was pretty bad I mean really I was expecting more but I dont know. Miyamoto made the end part ok.

Miyamoto's presence was barely felt. He contributed practically nothing.

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 05:23:45 pm »
  • odens knop
That sucked!  :(  The next E3 Nintendo Conference better have a new Zelda or something....  WiiMusic?  You just press a button and it makes a noise that's most appropriate for the music you're playing?  So it's a beat game?  Without points or anything?  So you can't screw up.  Another Raving Rabbits?  Call of Duty WaW?  Star Wars TCW?  *sigh*

Atleast Animal Crossing City Folk was nice looking.  Also GTA for the DS.

Now to take a !@#$% and eat some food for an hour or so.  Then, off to the Sony conference!  :)
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 05:26:01 pm »
That sucked!  :(  The next E3 Nintendo Conference better have a new Zelda or something....  WiiMusic?  You just press a button and it makes a noise that's most appropriate for the music you're playing?  So it's a beat game?  Without points or anything?  So you can't screw up.  Another Raving Rabbits?  Call of Duty WaW?  Star Wars TCW?  *sigh*

Atleast Animal Crossing City Folk was nice looking.  Also GTA for the DS.

Now to take a !@#$% and eat some food for an hour or so.  Then, off to the Sony conference!  :)
Nintendo will have another Press Conference at this E3? or are you talking about the Press conference for the next E3 in 2009?
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 05:30:15 pm »
You know what? I changed my mind. Wii MotionPlus !@#$% rocks, and that's all I needed.

Also, Star Wars lightsaber battles apparently passed me by when I was reading the updates.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 78 queries.