Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help with Rips  (Read 1470 times)

Need Help with Rips
« on: June 16, 2011, 07:58:55 pm »
I've found various collections of rips from Four Swords adventures and have managed to piece together a few sprites from the 8*8 tile sets in which the sprites are stored, but I'm having a little trouble knowing what palette is correct for the sprite (the same sprite is repeated in many palettes).

1) Blade Trap - I'm pretty sure the palette is the one on the right, but I still don't really know.

2) Keese - There are two blue palettes that are only a little bit different and since all the videos I could find of the keeses were somewhat blurry, I can't tell which one is the right one.

3) River Zora - I actually don't have any palette problems with the few sprites I've pieced together of the zoras, but the bottom eight pixels of the large zora sprites may be switched and I don't know which top goes on which bottom.

3) Random Objects - The only problem I have here is the palette of the cannonball sprites. I found footage of them being shown on the TV screen, but these are the ones shown on the GBA screen and are a bit different, so I still don't know what palette is right.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 39 queries.

anything