Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Smash Brawl Topic!!! Watch Out For Spoilers!!!  (Read 24259 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Spoiler Topic
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 12:42:40 am »
  • The Mike
If you think about it, if only 6 newcomers were shown on the DOJO, including the 5 newcomers from the first trailer, I'm sure the game would feel bigger. It's sad to know that there are only 3 other newcomers that aren't on the DOJO.
Isn't toon Link technically a newcomer?

Also If you say Wolfs a clone i may have to stab you.
Toon Link, Wolf, Lucario, and R.O.B. are the last newcomers alright. Toon Link is pretty much a replacement for Young Link but he looks way cooler than Young Link. Wolf is sort of a clone but not really, I hear his fighting style is different than Fox and Falco. He's slower and stronger than them both and his Reflector looks cooler than Fox and Falco's Reflectors even though Falco throws his but it looks the same as before. But I think Wolf should be a unique character. Lucario and R.O.B. are really unique newcomers. Lucario's Aura Sphere is similar to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. That's pretty much the same thing between the two Pokemon but other than that, Lucario is a brand new newcomer. A fighting style for R.O.B. does seem impossible if you try to think of him as a fighter in a fighting game but I think Sakurai and his staff did a good job with him, and the other characters.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2008, 02:20:07 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Falco's FS should be this: http://www.gamehiker.com/gallery/albums/starfox/starfoxas/falco.jpg
(I'm referring to the big cannon)

I loved Star Fox Assult.  XD

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2008, 02:28:48 am »
  • The Mike
Hmm...that would make sense I guess. Seeing how I haven't played Assault, I wouldn't really know.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 03:08:01 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Toon Link's should have been using the four sword and becoming 4 Link's that go around the stage attacking foes.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 03:11:49 am »
Toon Link's should have been using the four sword and becoming 4 Link's that go around the stage attacking foes.

Toon Link should just go around stabbing people in the forehead for his final smash.
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2008, 03:14:28 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Toon Link should just go around stabbing people in the forehead for his final smash.

That's a little to grizzly for this kind of game....

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2008, 03:22:26 am »
  • The Mike
That actually would've been a cool idea. In a way it would be similar to King Dedede's Final Smash with the Waddle Dee's randomly attacking.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 03:24:01 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Your talking about my idea right?

Anyways Dark Toon Link is creepy.
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2008, 03:27:09 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Meh. I wish they had less assist trophies (we already have Pokemon for that) and more characters, cos if one of these characters is already a trophy, there's a smaller chance that he'll some back as a playable character in the next Smash Bros.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2008, 03:29:55 am »
  • The Mike
Meh. I wish they had less assist trophies (we already have Pokemon for that) and more characters, cos if one of these characters is already a trophy, there's a smaller chance that he'll some back as a playable character in the next Smash Bros.
Well, Sakurai wanted to have a lot of Nintendo characters in the game. He thought that it would make fans happy if their favorite characters appeared in one shape or another. Besides, Assist Trophies are/is a great concept for the Smash Bros. franchise. Why should Pokemon only get the spotlight?

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2008, 03:30:40 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
K. Rool should have been playable...not a reg trophy and Isaac should have been playable.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2008, 03:38:33 am »
  • The Mike
I heard from one site that there was supposed to be 48 characters in Brawl and months before that, I heard there was supposed to be 40 characters. Anyway, I actually thought K. Rool would have made it. I guess Diddy Kong is good enough to bring up the DK team.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2008, 03:48:35 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I just hope in the next game K. Rool, Isaac, Krystal, and Geno get in...if they did i wouldn't care who else did even if it was Midna. :-X
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2008, 03:52:14 am »
  • Word. No really, it's a word.
Hey! I like Midna! :o
Potatoes! For I have no Roast beef, you shall dine on brusslesprouts!
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 03:56:58 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I know you do m....i just don't.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 04:10:55 am »
  • The Mike
I'm not sure if there will even be another Smash Bros. When I was reading the Iwata Asks: Super Smash Bros. Brawl article on Wii.com, Sakurai said that Melee was meant to be the last Smash Bros., which is why they made the graphics so good for that game. Seeing how Brawl is superior than Melee, I'm not sure if there will be another Smash Bros. game. If there is, it will probably be on the next Nintendo console which probably won't be for another 4-5 years or so. It could happen, but I'm not too sure right now.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 04:13:15 am »
well there are still so many characters and given the fact that people always think that they have reached the very limit of technology... there will probably be about 3 or 4 more Smash bros games in the future, With at least one of them in 3D,
Link: "Who put the ape in Apricot? What've they got that I ain't got?
Ganon: "Courage?"

CoFounder of:

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 04:21:09 am »
  • The Mike
well there are still so many characters and given the fact that people always think that they have reached the very limit of technology... there will probably be about 3 or 4 more Smash bros games in the future, With at least one of them in 3D,
I wouldn't be so sure. Making a Smash Bros. title is time consuming. You can see this because Brawl has been delayed 4 times after it was announced E3 2005 for North America anyway. They have to make everything perfect when it comes to the animations and stuff like that. If they keep going with the series for home Nintendo consoles, they'll have to make them bigger and bigger and bigger. Eventually, Nintendo will run out of ideas for fighters, items, stages, etc., and then they will have to make new game franchise just to get more characters in the game. I know Brawl could have had more fighters. The game also takes a lot of blocks to save. I saw on Brawl Central that it will take 128 Blocks on your Wii Memory because it's such a big game. Just imagine future Smash Bros. titles if they made anymore. Anyway, I could go on but then I'd start an argument and I don't want to do that.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2008, 04:37:49 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I like the electroplankten stage it's pretty cool looking.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2008, 06:08:56 pm »
  • The Mike
I haven't seen that one yet. I know there's an event match where you fight on that stage and if you win, you unlock it. I can't remember if it was just a regular event or a co-op event.

EDIT: I think once the game comes out, we should try to post some screenshots and replays that we save.

• Zelda Eternity
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 78 queries.

anything