Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How to make a popular topic on ZFGC  (Read 9636 times)

How to make a popular topic on ZFGC
« on: October 09, 2008, 05:24:25 pm »
Yeah another sex-related topic from me ... but I'm just curious XD

So, first question: Are guys as concerned about their virginity as girls are?

As far as I know, most girls tend to want to lose their virginity to someone "special". I'm not talking about waiting till marriage blah blah. As a guy, do/did you mind who you lost your virginity too? Do you ever regret losing it to the person (if you're not a virgin)? Do you ever think you lost your virginity too soon? Do you want to be "in love" before you lose your virginity (if you're a virgin)? If you're not a virgin, do you care who you have sex with now that you're not a virgin (as in, do you have to be "in love" with the person)?

2nd question: Would it bother you if you only ever had sex with one person throughout your entire life?

Like you spend your life with the person you lost your virginity to and you never had any sexual encounter with anybody else, would you regret not having experimented and had fun with others? Or would you be glad that there was only one person special enough to do that stuff with?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 10:33:48 pm by DJvenom »
Re: Virginity
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 05:44:54 pm »
It is difficult to speak generally, but a huge amount of testosterone will lead men to want to lose something; however, a significant number of men do not equate sex with feelings, it is more or less a perk of the relationship.  I would rather that I be in love if I ever pursued something like that as even though I am an emotionally cold person, I would rather warm up to someone and not shiver forever.

It would not bother me if I only had sex with one person in my life, but I cannot really speak of something I know little about.  As a human I should be into wanting to procreate and be communal with people, but in all honesty, that's a lot of work.  It's odd to think this way, but I would rather have friends than lovers; although if my mind were impaired by alcohol I would be a total man !@#$%, my manhood is like a fat, rounded compass that points in the direction of sexy holes, but my mind keeps me fixed on other pursuits.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:48:58 pm »
  • b e p i s
I lost my virginity to a girl I had only just met. It was at a party; neither of us were drunk. She started dating one of my friends for a long time about a few months after the incident, and though they have broken up now, I am still friends with both of them. Me and her have only discussed it once. I kind of wish I'd lost my virginity to someone I cared a bit more for (not only romantically, but also as a person in general...>_>), but I don't really live in regret. I've only had sex with one other girl since then, one I did care about, and I don't regret it. Most of the girls I've done other stuff with have been casual things.

Would it bother me to be totally monogamous? If the sex was really THAT great, then no, absolutely not. Loving the person would also obviously be a condition for that.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:36:12 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Yeah, first time would preferably be with someone I 'care' about (which in my mind means someone I am at least in the 'lust' stage of love towards), though if it wasn't then I don't think I'd be toooo bothered. I'd never lose my virginity to a prostitute, and I'd rather not lose it to a 'local bike', but that's more of a pride thing than anything else. Then again, Penis says yes, Brain says no, guess which one will probably end up winning <_<

From what I've heard, with sex, women want a perfect, romantic experience. Life don't work like that, your first kiss is almost always !@#$%, usually the same with your first shag (especially if you are both virgins, which could be described as a naked fumble-fest). I'll admit, if I were to describe my perfect sex as I imagine it, it is a very sensual, passionate romantic affair (I believe the position I imagine is called "The Locus"?), but that's probably the part of my mind that works on a 'short-term-loss, long-time-gain' system taking over, because I know if they enjoy it more, they'll be more likely to come back for more or mention it to their friends or something which benefits me in the long run...yeah, I'm smooth like that  :-\
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 06:37:53 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 08:58:45 pm »
  • Fight the Power
Don't let mammy in!!!

Having no expierience in the field (duh) I'll go ahead and try to answer:

1st. No prostitutes, please. That would be just... lame.

2nd. Would it bother you if you only ever ate the same food throughout your entire life?
If the person's 'special' to me, I guess I wouldn't really care. As long as it's always as fun... :P.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 09:06:42 pm »
I'm still trying to decide whether or not I regret losing it really. I suppose on the one hand it's not that huge a deal because life goes on and it never really comes up in day to day life, but at times there's a small sense of regret that it wasn't with someone I cared more for. In reality it might have been a bit soon for something like that, but whatever. Now that it's done and in the past it's not that big a deal anymore. It *was* enjoyable though so in another sense I don't regret it that much.

Secondly, it wouldn't bother me if it was with the person that I planned to be with for the rest of my life, but at the same time, since I don't have that kind of dedication to anyone at the moment.. I wouldn't limit myself, for now :p.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 09:08:27 pm »
  • :3
I'm still trying to decide whether or not I regret losing it really. I suppose on the one hand it's not that huge a deal because life goes on and it never really comes up in day to day life, but at times there's a small sense of regret that it wasn't with someone I cared more for. In reality it might have been a bit soon for something like that, but whatever. Now that it's done and in the past it's not that big a deal anymore. It *was* enjoyable though so in another sense I don't regret it that much.

Secondly, it wouldn't bother me if it was with the person that I planned to be with for the rest of my life, but at the same time, since I don't have that kind of dedication to anyone at the moment.. I wouldn't limit myself, for now :p.

I !@#$% knew that would be your answer.
Gannon-banned brother.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 09:10:41 pm »
nb4 mammy deflowers this topic

and yes, I'd prefer to lose it to someone I care about

discuss.
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 09:19:29 pm »

Um what...? why... how. XD
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 09:27:42 pm »

Um what...? why... how. XD
Just ignore the local troll :P. Don't feed it please.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 09:35:22 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
nb4 mammy deflowers this topic

and yes, I'd prefer to lose it to someone I care about

discuss.

This.

Honestly, most guys my age and pretty much a lot of my friends have already lost theirs, I however want to wait.
I've been teased multiple times cause I haven't lost it yet but I know it's a joke so I just ignore it.

Edit: To add, I really take advantage of it anyways as a lot of girls that ask if I still am find it really cute that I still am one, so I'm all 'sup babes'.

I don't want to lose it to any random girl I meet at a party or something (lol dantz etc). I want to lose it to a girl I... let's say... 'I like so much that I'd do anything for her" as I don't believe in love at such a young age, most of the time it's fake bull or just kids who think they know what love is.

tl;dr I'M A !@#$%, I'M A LOVER.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:38:02 pm by Zidane »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 09:54:29 pm »
  • :3
I find it !@#$% annoying how people look down on you for being a virgin, and how girls obviously won't want to sleep with a virgin either. It's a horrible circle.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 10:06:09 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
I find it !@#$% annoying how people look down on you for being a virgin, and how girls obviously won't want to sleep with a virgin either. It's a horrible circle.

!@#$% YOU VIRGIN.

Too bad you don't live near me, I know tons of girls who prefer virgins.
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 10:13:52 pm »
I'm a virgin and quite happy with it.  I also only like girls who are virgins too because I have this thing about, well, disliking girls who have done stuff like that.
  • _D_W_ RP Archives
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 10:48:25 pm »
I'm a virgin and quite happy with it.  I also only like girls who are virgins too because I have this thing about, well, disliking girls who have done stuff like that.

So after you have sex with a girl, and she asks you a few weeks later if you want to do it again... You'd say no because she's no longer a virgin? :o
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 10:48:39 pm »
All my friend both boys and girls are virgin >_>, I frankly don't care, I want to have sex but I do want it with someone special not with a dumb girl. IMO I don't care if you are virgin or not, but I care if you know how to move on bed XD.
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 10:59:17 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
1.  Well..yea, I'd rather be in love first and lose it to someone who you know..matters to me.  So, I guess that means I'm ready to lose it O_o wow, never thought I'd be able to say that.

2. No.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 11:36:04 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
1: The first guy I was with was really...sweet. I liked him a lot. No regrets. I've only had sex with one other guy since, and he...uhhhhh....not so much. (also he kind of sucks in bed....in a bad way >_>)

2: Well I've already done it with more than one guy, and I can tell you that no, I'd definately NOT want to only do it with one person ever! Life is too short to not try a little variety in your life! I think it was Darunia that compared it to only ever eating one food, which I though was fairly spot-on. Though that being said, Life would REALLY suck if you only ever ate one food.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 11:46:56 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%

Actually girls won't give a rats ass if you've got game. From there you've broken the alleged circle and you're golden.
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 11:54:48 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
I wanna lose my virginity to Swoftu.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 76 queries.