Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How to make a popular topic on ZFGC  (Read 9635 times)

Re: Virginity
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 08:58:52 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
I dream of a day when I can go into a church confessional, and by confessing the number of women I have had sex with give the priest a heart attack.

I also dream of a day when they are no churches
, so I'm not really quite sure what I want really :P
I don't get that- what's wrong with religion?

Anyway, keeping it on topic, I !@#$% hate being a virgin. Sooner I lose it, the better.
Prostitute
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 09:00:21 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I dream of a day when I can go into a church confessional, and by confessing the number of women I have had sex with give the priest a heart attack.

I don't get that- what's wrong with religion?.

That was just me making a joke, so...ya know, cba to go into why I think religion is pointless in modern society where laws and social norms are the 'moral code' people follow without thinking about it so we don't really need any religion to tell us how to think :P

Anyhoo, yeah. To be honest I feel like in order for me to lose my virginity, I'd have to learn how to be...human, for lack of a better word. My first/only now-ex-girlfriend was (amongst other things) an attempt to learn the social conventions behind relationships, I was trusting (for lack of a better word) her to point out what I did wrong and help...mould me, really. I probably should have told her these things, she just thought I was a jerk when really I was way out of my comfort zone and clueless as to how to react and act.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:04:22 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2008, 11:09:26 pm »
hmm yeah, same here.. Well, not exactly, mostly because girls don't know if you are virgin or not, seriously who the !@#$% tell a girl that he is virgin >_>? the only way is that one of your buddies tell a girl about it, but still, if he does that he isn't a buddy really >_<.

If a girl asked me if I were a virgin I'd tell her. Why the hell would I get a friend to tell her? That's just plain stupid.

HUR HUR TELL HER IM VIRGIN MEBE SHE LIKE ME.
I find it dumb that a girl asked you about your virginity <.< I would question why she wants to know, unless you are going to have sex or just had sex. I find it dumb the other way lol I didn't mean that, Aliento did understood me :
You must have misunderstood. I'm fairly certain he meant if your friend was being a JERK and went up to some girl you like and is all "Oh haha he's a virgin", cockblocking you.
That! and Apart you will be dumb to tell a friend you are a virgin, unless you are heavily drunk, I reccomend people to evade answering that question for example:
Friend: are you virgin?
You: No, I !@#$% your mom/Thats a question I can't answer/why do you want to know? want me to teach you some poses or wut?/ etc.etc..

Seriously In here nobody knows who is virgin or not, it is something people don't tell.
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 11:23:06 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
hmm yeah, same here.. Well, not exactly, mostly because girls don't know if you are virgin or not, seriously who the !@#$% tell a girl that he is virgin >_>? the only way is that one of your buddies tell a girl about it, but still, if he does that he isn't a buddy really >_<.

If a girl asked me if I were a virgin I'd tell her. Why the hell would I get a friend to tell her? That's just plain stupid.

I find it dumb that a girl asked you about your virginity <.< I would question why she wants to know, unless you are going to have sex or just had sex.

Maybe she's curious?
Maybe it came up in a conversation?

There are many reasons as why a girl could as that question.

Just because she asks doesn't automatically mean she wants to have sex. Clearly you don't understand girls.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008, 11:36:40 pm »
  • :3

I don't get that- what's wrong with religion?

Anyway, keeping it on topic, I !@#$% hate being a virgin. Sooner I lose it, the better.
Prostitute
No thx
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2008, 11:44:29 pm »

I find it dumb that a girl asked you about your virginity <.< I would question why she wants to know, unless you are going to have sex or just had sex.

Maybe she's curious?
Maybe it came up in a conversation?

There are many reasons as why a girl could as that question.

Just because she asks doesn't automatically mean she wants to have sex. Clearly you don't understand girls.
o.O I never mean that why are you always miss reading every single thing I say.. what I ment is the following:
If a girl ask you about it, I would question her about it (seriously why does a girl wants to know about your virginity?), but obviously you will tell her or lie at her, I find it dumb that she ask you that. BUT if you are about to have sex or had sex with a girl and she ask you, I wouldn't hesitate to answer.

and! Even if she is curiuos or came in a conversation I would say something like "girls don't need to know that" or "none of your interest", it is like asking a girl when they first kissed a boy, or when was the first time they had sex. It is an odd question that they might answer "boys don't need to know that" or "none of your interest", I know she might ask or it came it a conversation but frankly it is not something a normal girl would ask..

and !@#$% zidane, since you became a mod I started to hate you, :/. nothing personal.
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2008, 12:07:01 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Kren, conversations can go in crazy new directions, a conversation about puppies can turn into a conversation about orgies with surprising and disturbing ease, it's not too hard to imagine the topic of virginity arising in a random, normal every-day conversation, so asking you about your virginity or lack-there-of also can easily appear.

and !@#$% zidane, since you became a mod I started to hate you, :/. nothing personal.

Translation: You were always a Jerk, but you were the cool kind of jerk I'd like to have a pint down the pub with some time. Then you became a mod. Now you're the kind of jerk I'd like to hit around the head with a snooker cue down the pub some time. What happened to you man?
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2008, 12:13:55 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
o.O I never mean that why are you always miss reading every single thing I say..

Probably because 85% of the time I can't understand anything you say.

and! Even if she is curiuos or came in a conversation I would say something like "girls don't need to know that" or "none of your interest", it is like asking a girl when they first kissed a boy, or when was the first time they had sex. It is an odd question that they might answer "boys don't need to know that" or "none of your interest", I know she might ask or it came it a conversation but frankly it is not something a normal girl would ask..

How is it some a normal girl wouldn't ask? What's your definition of a normal girl? A girl who colors and likes Ponies and wishes a Prince in shining armor would come and sweep her off her feet?

Seriously, girls are much more open these days, you should really talk to more girls.

[/quote]

Well I'm not here to be liked so I could care less.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 12:18:10 am by Zidane »

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2008, 12:38:52 pm »
o.O I never mean that why are you always miss reading every single thing I say..

How is it some a normal girl wouldn't ask? What's your definition of a normal girl? A girl who colors and likes Ponies and wishes a Prince in shining armor would come and sweep her off her feet?

Seriously, girls are much more open these days, you should really talk to more girls.

Well I'm not here to be liked so I could care less.
[/quote]
That means you in fact DO care about it. You mean "couldn't care less", as in you could not physically care less. God I hate it when people do that. Is it really that hard to realise this?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008, 02:55:16 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
That means you in fact DO care about it. You mean "couldn't care less", as in you could not physically care less. God I hate it when people do that. Is it really that hard to realise this?

Who !@#$% cares. Stop going into topics just to correct peoples spelling and grammar mistakes. Knock it off.
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2008, 05:00:20 pm »

Who !@#$% cares. Stop going into topics just to correct peoples spelling and grammar mistakes. Knock it off.

Hes just being a sore !@#$%.
Hes trying to make out that our sentences make about as much sense as EDGEs did. Either that or he gets off on grammar.
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2008, 08:22:05 pm »
Translation: You were always a Jerk, but you were the cool kind of jerk I'd like to have a pint down the pub with some time. Then you became a mod. Now you're the kind of jerk I'd like to hit around the head with a snooker cue down the pub some time. What happened to you man?
Exactly.
EDIT:
ermm hmm, the thing is that even if girls are more open they will not ask your virginity, atleast in here they don't do that, and I talk with girls half my facebook and half my msn is full with girls and non of those girls have ever asked my virginity, maybe in the place your live they are open, but in my definition and in my country when a girl ask that she wants to have sex o.O..

I know in Usa or europe it is normal for girls to go crazy and drunk each weekend and have sex (lol superbad movie), but in here it is not like that. Sorry If im wrong with the  last statement but I don't live in Usa, so I don't know what is normal in there. I actually asked my friends and they were like "o.O?" and said "It is not normal".

The funny thing is that everyone else understands me except you >_>. This is like the fourth time I argue with you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:33:59 pm by Kren »

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2008, 08:23:40 pm »

Hes just being a sore !@#$%.
Hes trying to make out that our sentences make about as much sense as EDGEs did. Either that or he gets off on grammar.
The first one. The phrase "I could care less" is one of my pet hates.  :P
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2008, 08:42:22 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
ermm hmm, the thing is that even if girls are more open they will not ask your virginity, atleast in here they don't do that, and I talk with girls half my facebook and half my msn is full with girls and non of those girls have ever asked my virginity, maybe in the place your live they are open, but in my definition and in my country when a girl ask that she wants to have sex o.O..

Then maybe all the girls are whores where you live.

I know in Usa or europe it is normal for girls to go crazy and drunk each weekend and have sex (lol superbad movie), but in here it is not like that. Sorry If im wrong with theĀ  last statement but I don't live in Usa, so I don't know what is normal in there. I actually asked my friends and they were like "o.O?" and said "It is not normal".

... You... You base your judgement of American girls off a comedy movie? Wow.
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2008, 08:50:00 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Imagine, if you will, someone makes a joke about sex during a conversation, and the whole conversation turns there. Then someone says they have never had sex, and one of the girls goes "me neither", before turning to you and saying "What about you? You ever had sex?"

Would you think she wanted an orgy or was just asking?
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2008, 09:05:14 pm »

I know in Usa or europe it is normal for girls to go crazy and drunk each weekend and have sex (lol superbad movie), but in here it is not like that. Sorry If im wrong with the  last statement but I don't live in Usa, so I don't know what is normal in there. I actually asked my friends and they were like "o.O?" and said "It is not normal".

hmm whores because they don't admit being virgin? lol, and no I am not based on a comedy movie, but with what you are saying and from what I have heard from many friends(that used to live in USA) is that they normaly get drunk, I just mentioned superbad because it reminded me to that, but it has nothing to do with the topic in general.

Imagine, if you will, someone makes a joke about sex during a conversation, and the whole conversation turns there. Then someone says they have never had sex, and one of the girls goes "me neither", before turning to you and saying "What about you? You ever had sex?"

hmm. yeah thats a good point.. but again I would answer with the previously posted answers for that question :P If it is a not so closer friend I would say maybe if it is a really close friend I would answer something like "hey if you are my friend you should know the answer", but in here it is not normal to talk about that around girls, <-< the only thing I have ever asked a girl related to that is if she has french kissed a boy. I just don't think it is normal nor appropiate to ask a girl about her virginity, or her asking you about your virginity.
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2008, 09:40:25 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
What? |:
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2008, 09:46:25 pm »
  • Minalien

hmm whores because they don't admit being virgin? lol, and no I am not based on a comedy movie, but with what you are saying and from what I have heard from many friends(that used to live in USA) is that they normaly get drunk, I just mentioned superbad because it reminded me to that, but it has nothing to do with the topic in general.

hmm. yeah thats a good point.. but again I would answer with the previously posted answers for that question :P If it is a not so closer friend I would say maybe if it is a really close friend I would answer something like "hey if you are my friend you should know the answer", but in here it is not normal to talk about that around girls, <-< the only thing I have ever asked a girl related to that is if she has french kissed a boy. I just don't think it is normal nor appropiate to ask a girl about her virginity, or her asking you about your virginity.
It's just a !@#$% question, can we shut the !@#$% up about whether or not it was appropriate or something that's normal in your culture now?

And Chris, you're just !@#$% making it worse, and you're just as annoying as the motherfuckers who keep posting the stupid !@#$% you keep linking me to :/
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2008, 09:51:00 pm »

It's just a !@#$% question, can we shut the !@#$% up about whether or not it was appropriate or something that's normal in your culture now?

And Chris, you're just !@#$% making it worse, and you're just as annoying as the motherfuckers who keep posting the stupid !@#$% you keep linking me to :/
XD, I must agree, >_> since the start I found this a really stupid debate.
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2008, 09:52:38 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
XD, I must agree, >_> since the start I found this a really stupid debate.

Then why would you continue to 'debate' it and not just ignore it and leave the topic? Duurrrrr

Also, Ken </3 :(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 76 queries.