Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] Music for Comic Mischief (uploaded sample)  (Read 1376 times)

[Request] Music for Comic Mischief (uploaded sam...
« on: August 26, 2008, 03:22:38 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Hey guys. I'm making the game Comic Mischief, and I really need some music. Basically, what I would like is:
-title theme
-opening/back story
-first world
-boss music

And then, just see where it goes from there. I know there is some good music makers on this site...and I would really like help.

If not, could anyone suggest any good music making programs (preferably free?)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:28:29 am by Kylink »
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Re: [Request] Music for Comic Mischief (uploaded...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 03:33:14 am »
Update time!

Okay, uh, this is my first try ever with a music program. I used Anvil Studio. Here is my work in progress piece:
http://www.box.net/shared/o9kuiq88x1

If anyone could edit it, or show me how to improve it that would be nice. I have no idea how to make good music, so I'm just trying whatever. Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:01:53 pm by Kylink »
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 03:34:44 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Really good. Well done Kyle.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 06:37:16 am »
Update time!

Okay, uh, this is my first try ever with a music program. I used Anvil Studio. Here is my work in progress piece:
http://www.box.net/files#0:f:18061398

If anyone could edit it, or show me how to improve it that would be nice. I have no idea how to make good music, so I'm just trying whatever. Thanks for your help!
Invalid link, asks me to login. Make sure your file's set as shared and copy the shared link.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 03:01:32 pm »
Update time!

http://www.box.net/files#0:f:18061398

Invalid link, asks me to login. Make sure your file's set as shared and copy the shared link.
Oh. Is that better?

http://www.box.net/shared/o9kuiq88x1
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 47 queries.