Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The Dark Knight  (Read 8702 times)

Re: The Dark Knight
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2008, 04:59:00 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Why was Two-Face stupid?
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 05:01:44 am »
  • :D
1. He looked retarded.
2. His turn to evil didn't feel very... genuine.  It was sooo cheesy, with the coin and all.
3. It felt kinda unnecessary-- he was just sorta added on, and detracted a bit from the real villain.
4. Maybe they should have saved him for a sequel :P

The joker on the other hand was !@#$% insane.  He was acted so well, and was twisted, hilarious, and badass all in one.
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 05:01:52 am »
If there is a third one i think the Riddler will be in it.
riddler and two face. they can introduce robin too!
  • Google Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 05:04:12 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Why would Two-Face return? He dies at the end.

1. He looked retarded.
2. His turn to evil didn't feel very... genuine.  It was sooo cheesy, with the coin and all.
3. It felt kinda unnecessary-- he was just sorta added on, and detracted a bit from the real villain.
4. Maybe they should have saved him for a sequel :P

He looked awesome. Two-face has always used the coin. It didn't detract from anything.
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 05:05:56 am »
he's still breathing, the coin landed on heads, a fall from that height wouldn't kill you as shown earlier in the film, etc.
  • Google Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 05:56:11 am »
  • =/
'Case you didn't realize, that was a joke pertaining to this:

(As seen above, Two-Face, Riddler and Robin were all introduced in this movie.)

Anyways, in all honesty, I think they killed off too many of the cool villians in this movie.

Joker - Heath Ledger is now dead, he can't come back.
 Two Face - Does anyone really want to see him again? I think they've covered everything they can with this film, even if he is still alive.

Seriously, did Batman have anything else? (Riddler, Freeze and forestchickwhosnameescapses me all sucked major ass.)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 06:01:38 am »
Bane, who probably won't be in the next movie.

Maybe they'll fit in deadshot.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 06:03:05 am »
KILLER CROC

lol
  • Google Profile

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 06:07:00 am »
KILLER CROC

lol

not gonna happen, they want realistic villans.
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 06:08:21 am »
KILLER CROC

lol

not gonna happen, they want realistic villans.
just have batman fall into the sewers and fight him for no reason just like every time Batman fights Killer Croc
  • Google Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 01:51:46 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Mothman should be in the next one. 8) To the Moth Cave!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 04:38:19 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I would say that the best ones would be:
Black Mask - Originally a business executive of Bruce Wayne who hates him, he becomes the leader of The False Face Society, a criminal gang that wears masks.
Reasons why not: The masks were pretty much worn by the followers of The Joker, so it might seem like a ripoff.

The Riddler - A man who has a compulsion to leave clues to every crime he commits. He eventually becomes more of a help to Batman, after his original stint as a bad guy.
Reasons why not: Lol, they would have to get rid of the leotard, and just give him a green suit. I would be sad to see his question mark staff go though, that thing is awesome.

Hush- A childhood friend of Bruce Wayne's. He tries to kill his parents, but his mom survives. Bruce Wayne's parents both die, and this makes him jealous and angry at Bruce. Later on, he becomes a scientist who commands The Riddler. The Riddler figures out that Bruce Wayne is Batman and they join forces to kill him.
Reasons why not: None, he is a perfect villain for the next movie.

So, basically, I think that Hush would be the main villain for several reasons. He actually means business (he beats The Riddler within an inch of his life, kills poison ivy in the comics attempting to recruit her, etc.) and is a strong, creepy, complex, and commanding character. Him commanding the Riddler in the movie makes perfect sense too.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 07:09:33 pm »
  • *whistle*
The Riddler should be in it just so David Tennant can play him. Tennant's expressed interest in the role and he'd frankly be amazing as the character.

Sure, everyone loves him as the Doctor, but his best characters are the ones that are fundamentally flawed, like the Riddler is. Not only that, but the Riddler is basically a far more neurotic, angry version of the Doctor.
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 07:41:01 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
The Riddler should be in it just so David Tennant can play him. Tennant's expressed interest in the role and he'd frankly be amazing as the character.

Sure, everyone loves him as the Doctor, but his best characters are the ones that are fundamentally flawed, like the Riddler is. Not only that, but the Riddler is basically a far more neurotic, angry version of the Doctor.
I've heard Crispin Glover was approached for the part, but I agree that David Tennant would be a terrific Riddler. I had an idea that maybe the Riddler should be obsessed with Batman and not Bruce Wayne as he was in the comics (or just Batman Forever, I can't remember). I would love to see him in a room filled with drawings of Batman and creepy stuff like that. The Riddler doesn't have to be a poor man's Joker, he has potential, especially with Tennant.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 07:42:39 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Jim Carrey for Riddler in Dark Knight 2
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 08:30:34 pm »
Crispin Glover?! REALLY?! I wanted him for the Joker, but any involvement in the Nolan Batman series would be awesome. Not only will we get an amazing performance, but he can use his pay to fund more of his interesting little projects.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 11:08:54 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Jim Carrey for Riddler in Dark Knight 2
No.

Also i say Hush should be the main villain with the Riddler as the side villain.
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2008, 04:44:05 am »
Dear God.

The joker, was !@#$% amazing.
Some parts of that literally had me scared, the way Joker !@#$% controlled everything.

I mean ffs, when he turned the whole city on one man, wow, that was, wow, incredible.

I don't want there to be another Batman with the joker in it, no one will ever do it better or the same as Heath in my eyes, impossible.
Gah, if I ever was given the chance to play the Joker, I'd !@#$% myself.

The movie:
11/10

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 05:12:03 am »
Dear God.

The joker, was !@#$% amazing.
Some parts of that literally had me scared, the way Joker !@#$% controlled everything.

I mean ffs, when he turned the whole city on one man, wow, that was, wow, incredible.

I don't want there to be another Batman with the joker in it, no one will ever do it better or the same as Heath in my eyes, impossible.
Gah, if I ever was given the chance to play the Joker, I'd !@#$% myself.

The movie:
11/10
Who doesn't agree with that?
Batman has always been the best superhero for me, and this movie is the best interpretation, I have always waited to see a batman movie including the joker since the crappy riddler and two-face, but now I hope they don't make another Batman movie, atleast they should wait 5 years :d
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 01:35:41 pm »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese

Yes, his performance was great, but it's not something that couldn't be done again.  The problem for me is that they wouldn't look the same.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.361 seconds with 78 queries.

anything