Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Panda Vector  (Read 2270 times)

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
[Solved] Panda Vector
« on: June 15, 2008, 02:21:27 am »
  • hungry..
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to design me an image, either in Vector form (preferable), or Pixel / Bitmap, whichever.

If a bitmap image, it needs to be 150px by 150px or larger.

What I'd like, is a Panda, with a laptop under his arm (needs to clearly be a laptop), and maybe like a little bit of Bamboo in his mouth like he's chewing it.

If anyone can do this, it'd be muchly appreciated :)

let me know if you need to know anything else ^_^ (btw, how good was the last episode of lost!)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:55:01 am by 4Sword »
  • My Blog
Re: Design Request
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 02:32:43 am »
  • :D
When do you need it by?  I'd love to do it for you, and I'm pretty good with vectors (tho I haven't posted any here), but I'm on a trip at the moment.  If you don't find anybody else to do it, I'll give it a try when I get home :P
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 03:14:52 am »
When do you need it by?  I'd love to do it for you, and I'm pretty good with vectors

This sums up my response. I'd love to give this a try. I plan on staying up late tonight for no apparent reason. So I might do this if I become bored of just posting around. :)

EDIT: Done, give me a few minutes to upload and then I'll post it. ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:12:20 am by Moldrill »
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 05:17:51 am »

If there's anything you'd like me to change I can do so sometime tomorrow morning once my Dad wakes up. He'll probably fix up a few things on his own even if you don't give me any suggestions for improvement. He recently quit his job at Zippo as art director. He's really good with Adobe Illustrator, he taught me everything I know. And I still have a lot to learn. Anyways, how's it look?

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 10:33:50 pm »
  • hungry..
When do you need it by?  I'd love to do it for you, and I'm pretty good with vectors (tho I haven't posted any here), but I'm on a trip at the moment.  If you don't find anybody else to do it, I'll give it a try when I get home :P
That'd be great :) - no rush

That's awesome Moldrill, but he doesn't look as cool as I kind of wanted him :P... He looks too realistically like a panda.. if you know what I mean.. the proportions are too real lol... I suppose I didn't really give any specifications, but more kind of cartoony, so not realistic proportions and such, maybe not have "Laptop" on the laptop, maybe you could put like an apple sign on it or something, kind of makes it obvious it's a laptop.

It is really awesome though lol, just too realistic and happy looking! In fact, it almost looks like he's tickling himself with the bamboo and giggling haha.  >=D

All and any attempts are really great, thanks guys  :-*
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:36:52 pm by Dayjo »
  • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 04:14:50 pm »
That's awesome Moldrill, but he doesn't look as cool as I kind of wanted him Look at me, I'm invisible!... He looks too realistically like a panda.. if you know what I mean.. the proportions are too real lol... I suppose I didn't really give any specifications, but more kind of cartoony, so not realistic proportions and such, maybe not have "Laptop" on the laptop, maybe you could put like an apple sign on it or something, kind of makes it obvious it's a laptop.

It is really awesome though lol, just too realistic and happy looking! In fact, it almost looks like he's tickling himself with the bamboo and giggling haha.  >=D

All and any attempts are really great, thanks guys  Kiss

Eh, I tried. What do you mean make him more cartoony? I mean, yeah his proportions are realistic, otherwise he'd be messed up looking. But other than that it looks to me like a cartoon. Apple logo on the laptop instead of the text, I can do. I was going to do that originally, but I didn't know if this logo was for some Dell laptop site or something which would make that logo look pretty out of place. I might try again later. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 52 queries.

anything