Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling my 12 day old Wii.  (Read 2499 times)

Re: Selling my 12 day old Wii.
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2008, 11:53:35 pm »
Okay. I'll sell it for $280 or more. Anyone wanna buy that has Paypal?

:P

I know Craigslist has people selling it for $275. But that person says they want to meet somewhere. I might get raped, but oh well. If that doesn't work out I'll take yours.
If you have the money $270 :P

See the PM though? :| No money in the Paypal. Might take a day or two.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 06:38:02 am »
  • Silly cat!
Wii can be fun with groups of people, but they need to release some GOOD games for it already.
I know, right? Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, who cares about this crap? >_>
You missed the great games, like uh. No More Heroes. ONLY one of the best games ever, and probably the best game that will ever hit Wii.
I'm interested in No More Heroes, though I'm not sure if it's my sort of game. What was it like?

Wii can be fun with groups of people, but they need to release some GOOD games for it already.
I know, right? Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, who cares about this crap? >_>
Meh, out of those, the only one I really like is Brawl-- and there is also NMH.  But still, that's not a very big library of good games.  Nintendo is kinda dropping the ball :(
I do agree to an extent. Nintendo don't seem to be doing as well in terms of good software as they were doing with the GameCube and consoles before it. But in saying that, I have found a lot to like on Wii... Mario Galaxy, I do love and Metroid Prime 3 is mostly excellent (though a little difficult to get into). Twilight Princess was good... and this month I'm picking up Zack & Wiki and Mario Kart Wii, two games I'm really excited for. Oh, and then there's Brawl, which still hasn't hit Australia.

The Wii is doing alright for me... but I can understand if it isn't going so well for people who aren't interested in games like Mario or Metroid or Mario Kart.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 06:44:00 am by Hoffy »

Hoffy.
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 06:48:02 am »
Wanna ship to American Samoa? :p
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 08:19:02 am »
Heh, I know what you mean about not having good games, I've had my 360 for less than a month and my game collection has already overtaken the one for my wii (that I bought at launch).
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 11:00:50 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
You missed the great games, like uh. No More Heroes. ONLY one of the best games ever, and probably the best game that will ever hit Wii.
I'm interested in No More Heroes, though I'm not sure if it's my sort of game. What was it like?
It's action'y. It's not just fun because of the massive amounts of blood (although it helps bring the experience up)
The gameplay is incredibly smooth and nice. Framerate hickups aside :P.
It has some of the best dialogue EVER as well. And the end parts will make you go "WTF!? THAT MAKES NO SENSE" In a good way :).

If you like action games/beat 'em ups. Get it.

I </3 Sol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 48 queries.

anything