Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crysis  (Read 1187 times)

Crysis
« on: July 25, 2009, 06:21:11 am »
So I just beat Crysis and thought it was balls-off-the-wall fantastic. Anyone else play it and if so, like it? I want to get some Warhead multiplayer matches going.
Re: Crysis
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 06:46:09 am »
So I just beat Crysis and thought it was balls-off-the-wall fantastic. Anyone else play it and if so, like it? I want to get some Warhead multiplayer matches going.
playing through the original crysis at the moment. I got it a couple of weeks ago, I'm up to
Show content
taking out anti aircraft guns
. Am I getting close to the end or only halfway?
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 02:51:42 pm »
  • b e p i s
I absolutely loved the game. I thought it was a very intense and dynamic shooter, definitely underrated because of its really good graphics.

Too bad the last third of it sucked.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 04:27:57 pm »
  • :D
I never beat it, but I loved the freedom you had when tackling missions-- I loved to just run in, turn on strength, and start punching down buildings, throwing people into eachother, etc. 

But the game failed to captivate my interest for too long (NOTE: Most games fail at this these days, I never finish anything).

Purty graphics tho (and I just got a new graphics card recently, played on my 1080p tv, was sexay)
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 04:59:24 am »
playing through the original crysis at the moment. I got it a couple of weeks ago, I'm up to
Show content
taking out anti aircraft guns
. Am I getting close to the end or only halfway?

You have a ways to go, but you are more than halfway.

I'm glad other people like it. People said it was only good beacuse of its graphics, but I think the non-linearity and the gameplay is fantastic. The aliens aren't campy, and the nano-suit makes you feel like an ultimate badass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 47 queries.

anything