Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last Active  (Read 1725 times)

Last Active
« on: August 25, 2008, 06:38:08 am »
Is it just me or is that profile field in the profile summary messed up?  For me, it says that I was last active on August 7, 2008, and I know I have been more active than that.  In fact, it is like this for a lot of people in that it is not the most recent value.  It fluctuates a little; e.g. it says Theforeshadower was last active August 7th even though he posted something on August 23, Windy however was last active on August 23 even though he was on today at his local time of 4:37 PM.

What is up with this?
Re: Last Active
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 01:03:23 pm »
I know, I saw it, not sure whats causing it though. I'll have a poke around.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 04:57:41 pm »
Might be the issue of a cron job set funny, site features messing up forum functions, or indirectly caused by server issues considering that August 7 from a little bit of observation seems to be the furthest back number and is the day after the server had problems from that DDoS or whatever thing. 
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 05:53:49 pm »
I believe the issue may be that the forum doesn't consider a page that is using SSI to be actually on the forum, therefore it doesn't count as being active.  I presume that Helios has included SSI.php somewhere at the beginning of the index.php file located in the forum's directory.
I guess he would have to either not include SSI in the forum's index page or modify writeLog in Subs.php.

This is only a guess though, it's not like I'm some kind of SMF expert or anything like that..
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 05:57:07 pm »
Windy is correct. Just updated it, should work now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 47 queries.