Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for any of our admins.  (Read 3754 times)

Question for any of our admins.
« on: June 13, 2006, 06:38:48 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
How would you guys like z3 to be an on-forum event at ZFGC?  How many of you would like to actually have z3?  For more information contact me!

dylan623

Re: Question for any of our admins.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 06:43:00 pm »
How would you guys like z3 to be an on-forum event at ZFGC?  How many of you would like to actually have z3?  For more information contact me!
I don't really care, but just don't make it in an actual location like e3.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 10:32:34 pm »
  • hungry..
I agree with Admin Dylan over there.

;)

It def should be a forum event at ZFGC me thinks.
  • My Blog

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 10:52:02 pm »
  • hungry..
Or he could directly address the administrators in a Personal Message / Email?
  • My Blog

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 11:15:15 pm »
  • hungry..
Hense the invention of the Carbon Copy field ;)
  • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 12:44:22 am »
Well, I tried talking to Alex about it.  He's never around, and doesn't respond to my emails, so I made a topic in the interest of bringing it to a more immediate attention :)

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 12:48:55 am »
  • hungry..
Good plan I say. And with the mass of attention it'll get from non-admins, it'll attract the attention of the admins. :P
  • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 12:54:39 am »
That's the plan.  But if I none of them are willing to start working with me soon, then you guys will need to find someone else to do it.

I'm simply not going to continue preparing for how I "think it might work out" just to have some admin come in at the last minute with some ideas.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 01:02:37 am »
  • hungry..
I'm sure that one of the admins will be interested in it. Otherwise possum, you should do it individually rather than just abandoning it, if ZFGC doesnt want to take it on.

*listens to the Back to the Future theme tune*
  • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 02:18:32 am »
I'm sure that one of the admins will be interested in it. Otherwise possum, you should do it individually rather than just abandoning it, if ZFGC doesnt want to take it on.
Well, I may... but you see I want it to be an interactive (forum) event.  I'm sure that Dylan (he's hosting me), would be glad to help me set up a forum for z3 if I gave him enough time.  Then again, I wouldn't want to put any weight on his shoulders, nor take up any more bandwidth than I need...

...no, I think it would be best to pass the baton on if an admin doesn't get to me soon (I'll give 'em until Thursday), because I'm too much of a dumbass to keep up my current schedule.

I mean, it shouldn't be hard: I only have work, no friends or other activities that keep me busy, but I'm a bit of a !@#$% (just like Cheese informed us ;)) and emotionally I'm screwed up, I take offense too easily, and dish it out too easily (I hate myself; I suck).  And so I've blocked and removed most of my MSN contacts, basically everyone except people I know, there may be a few exceptions, I'm phasing out my email addresses, and I'm going to quit posting in our debate section (it seems that many of the participants have no respect for logic-- and I really ought to quit being so rude), and I think the WIP section will be it for me :)

Yeah, my own fault, but I'm not going to change anytime soon.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 02:22:08 am by 2awesome4apossum »

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 02:27:17 am »
  • hungry..
Well, if you do need any help, you know where to find me.
  • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 12:42:42 pm »
Sure, well I would love to prepare Z3 with you...I am also online pretty much always.

Alex is just lazy :P
They should admin me ^_^

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 01:59:52 pm »
I don't want to hear anyone else begging (or asking in anyway) for an admin position in this topic. This is Possum's Z3 topic, nothing else.

If Z3 were held off site, then it would have to be directly linked.  Otherwise, if it were held on site, then it would have to have its own section (well, that point is obvious, nobody wants another failed Project of the Month showing).  The only thing that I could recommend would be that the files would be hosted offsite and would be linked to the forum as a way of downloading.  Since the server goes down quite regularly, anything that could increase bandwidth and activity might be best located elsewhere.  However, since this is ZFGC and Z3 is a part of that, it should definitely be here for posterity.  Onforum allows for more discussion about the event, and that is what is needed.

Max

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 02:50:53 pm »
  • Crazy Monkey
The server should be better now, one of the admins in the datacenter it is located at had a look at the issues, it has been better since.  As far as z3, if you would like and it is ok with Justin I can make a subdomain of zfgc.com for it.  I wouldn't mind having it on here as it would probably liven the place up.

Possum, if you could PM me details of what you want I'll see if it is arrangable and if the other admins would like it.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 03:01:00 pm »
Still no reply, huh?

Sure, well I would love to prepare Z3 with you...I am also online pretty much always.

Alex is just lazy :P
They should admin me ^_^

Alex isn't lazy, he's just quite busy lately. Besides, if he's going to promote any of the moderators to a higher position it should be aab. He would make a great admin in my opinion.

I'm sorry, but I have to say this...
When I was Admin, I was MUCH more active than alex is an an Admin now, but yet I got called "lazy" and was told I was never online. (when in fact, I was online 3-5 hours a day)

But now that it's alex as Admin, and he's online about a quarter of the time I used to be, it no longer means they're lazy.
ha, haha...

On-Topic:
I think that Z3 should have it's own forum anyway... It's only temp, so just use something n00b-ish like invisionfree...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 67 queries.

anything