Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I feel this isn't ZFGC anymore.  (Read 11476 times)

Re: I feel this isn't ZFGC anymore.
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 09:43:17 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 09:51:09 pm by 2awesome4apossum »

Limey

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2006, 03:32:07 pm »
This isn't the old ZFGC. This is a new version. ZFGC hasnt been Zelda oriented for the longest of times, and you've only just noticed?

You know that YOU can do something about this... sitting back and hoping the admins make it a better place and more Zeldary is the reason it's become like this in the first place.

Sorry for quoting the first reply, but QFT. I agree with Dayjo 100%
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2006, 03:05:34 pm »
  • [sic]
Well, I honsetly don't see where anyone has a right to say "This isn't ZFGC anymore" or that they want things to change. Honestly, because everything changes, but really, how could anyone avoid change - some people leave, some people come, some people stay but change as people and then act different.. whatever. But yeah, chang eis brought about by those that want it. If you want change, don't threaten to leave unless things change! That isn't gonna help - people will just be like "Well, fine, leave, if all you're gonna do is complain, leave" and won't care. And I think it shows that ZFGC has changed for the better that you would complain, and all these members would step up and try to get a project going.

Anyway, a zelda minigame contest sounds like a great idea. We should lay down some criteria.
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2006, 08:01:23 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Actually, this isn't ZFGC anymore, I miss my Dark Blue Theme :(
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2006, 09:01:21 pm »
  • [sic]
XD Yeah, but whatever. They'll have it all fixed up and links working again and stuff soon enough. Right? right?? T_T j/k :P
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2006, 01:55:23 am »
Damn  it,my preatty post went by-by  *crys*

This place is falling apart.We need to make it better.
That includes members,not admins/mods.
P.S.Possum,that site thing was my idea,you stole it!!The least they could do i put me on the site teem
*leaves the once great forum......*
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2006, 02:44:35 am »

P.S.Possum,that site thing was my idea,you stole it!!The least they could do i put me on the site teem

Thats being utterly annoying Linkw. IF you wanna be 'technical' the first 'draft' of that 'idea' was written by me, with support from Kirby back in early 2005.

We're working on fixing links and other things at the moment, please bare with us!
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

Naz

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2006, 02:54:55 am »
  • Ph34r the toast.

LinkW, don't act high and holy.  Many people here find you a nuisance anyway.  If you wanna bash Possum, do it elsewhere, not here.  No one stole a !@#$% idea.  As Andrew said above me, It's been floating around for a while.  ZFGC has been here much longer than you have, don't expect to have everything sorted out.  I still haven't and I've been here since 2003 >_>

And really, don't ask for something like that >_>
Don't read this.
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2006, 02:58:18 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
Possum,that site thing was my idea,you stole it!!
Nope.  If you want to get even more technical than Andrew (:P)... we've been talking about it AT LEAST ever since I joined the forum (and I'm sure people were talking about since at least invisionfree), and so I doubt there was an original 'inventor' of the idea, it's been thought of by many.  MY idea was the 'history of Zelda fan games' things.  Well, and z3 (but I'm sure that was also thought of previously-- ideas aren't exclusive to people).  Do I have some exclusive ideas to the web site?  Perhaps, but what does it matter in the end?

EDIT: Besides, you posted it after me... thus it is no longer there.

EDIT2: Here's a little something from the "My Newest Idea..." post that helps explain my thought process a little better:

Basically, I'd like ZFGC to become the site that we've always dreamed it would be, and within the site we'd have this community project full of histories, information, and all the multimedia we can come up with.

The site that we've always dreamed it would be.  Not 2awesome4apossum, not linkw, not Andrew, not Mel Gibson (as scrumptious of an actor as he is), but we. :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 03:06:26 am by 2awesome4apossum »
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2006, 04:09:15 am »
Whenever i post people always quote....
About the idea thing,you guys got a point.
However i thought of it before i saw that others already did,so my point is that i wanted to do this WITHOUT convincing and stealing the idea.

Possum,that site thing was my idea,you stole it!!

Basically, I'd like ZFGC to become the site that we've always dreamed it would be, and within the site we'd have this community project full of histories, information, and all the multimedia we can come up with.

The site that we've always dreamed it would be.  Not 2awesome4apossum, not linkw, not Andrew, not Mel Gibson (as scrumptious of an actor as he isnt), but we. :)

Exactly.
If you want that to happen,we cant leave the site to the site team. we ALL need to work on it.

Instead of bashing each other about whose idea and the point and all that junk,
I have an idea:we post polls and all that to decide things for the site,like what zelda style itll be.

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2006, 04:15:02 am »
DUDE!! wth IS YOUR PROBLEM! first ZFGC lookout is fine as it is, why change the style?! a book will be a book without its cover understood!! we need to change the content of the book to make it better not the cover UNDERSTOOD!! and yeah zfgc is not a cool place like before, that's what the title of this thread means.
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2006, 04:42:31 am »
if your reffering to the last few post,your not making sense.
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2006, 07:16:16 pm »
The only thing I would complain about is the lack of topics in all the Zelda related forums. This is ZELDA Fan Game Central, not spam the heck outta Off-topic central. Anyways, I kinda like that idea of having a main site... It could be a Zelda site with info...or perhaps even some kinda GameFAQs type site... :)
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2006, 11:06:24 pm »
if your reffering to the last few post,your not making sense.
It makes more sense than you think, you want to change the style will polls! why? i don't understand!!  the admins and mods are elected with good reasons, if we allow the people they will abuse of their power, ex. hey i want spam back!*creates a poll* spam is created, and ZFGC goes to chaos, this might or might not happen but it's a possibility that the admins and mods are trying not to happen.
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2006, 11:11:35 am »
  • Master Of Disaster
True, mods are picked, because theyre judgement are trusted. Members don't necessarily know what's best for them. If we let the site be ran by the members, it just wouldn't work. That's why countries have leaders etc.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2006, 05:32:58 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
lmao, seriously...lmao. What makes you feel that people would steal something from you?
My name is Pitt

Pyru

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2006, 05:36:31 pm »
lmao, seriously...lmao. What makes you feel that people would steal something from you?

Neo, that's harsh. Try to be nice, 'k? ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 69 queries.