Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metro Last Light (spoiler alert)  (Read 1253 times)

Metro Last Light (spoiler alert)
« on: June 11, 2013, 11:16:55 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I've finished now Metro Last Light, and I must say it's AMAZING. Every single point from Metro 2033 is much better here. The stealth system is very good, as in Hardcore you must be stealthy in enemies base or you're gonna get raped. Another thing I really liked is how the story is told, like in 2033, Artyom writing his diary. And, god, it's so good the story. Every time I listened to Artyom's words, I wanted to keep playing for hours.

The only thing I don't like is that the bullets are not as scarce as its predecessor. You can run out of bullets if you don't know how to rationalize, but in Metro 2033 you had to stab everyone and everything.

Show content
And the endings, for god's sake, so good. I actually like better the "Bad ending". Artyom looks so great on that ending, as he not fears death and blows everything up with himself. SO GOOD. His looks before death, closing his eyes. So fuckin good.

In the good one, yes, he lives, but he isn't showed as the courageous warrior from the bad one.

I really recommend this game, and for those who have already played it, any opinions, comments, or anything?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 40 queries.