Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [For hire] Orchestral Composer  (Read 2466 times)

[For hire] Orchestral Composer
« on: June 26, 2011, 08:06:23 pm »
Hi guys,

My name is Ivo (from the Netherlands), I am new to the forum here. So , hi to all!

I only just found out about this website. I have been a great fan of the Zelda series since the beginning (playing the first Zelda on the NES with my younger brother 'till late at night).

I am a pretty experienced composer, and I am already having paid jobs in the field of composing for movie and videogames.
The reason why I am offering my services here is simply because I love the series, I am looking for a cool way to
get my digital orchestration skills upgraded, and am always expanding my portfolio off course.

I understand most of you work with MIDI, I am looking for someone who is going to integrate "real" audio (wav, mp3, ogg)
into the game. I would also prefer if someone would like to integrate some original music into the game as well.
Off course some of the themes have to be in there, and I am eager to re-orchestrate those as well. I am familiar with adaptive composing as well.

You can listen to some of my music here: http://soundcloud.com/evolivo/sets
(especially note the Castlevania remake I did in 2009, and more recently the Gank! main theme, most people say it has a very Zelda-esque feel to it..)

Drop me a PM or e-mail (ivo@xystus.nl).

Cheers! Ivo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.338 seconds with 39 queries.

anything