Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What does your username mean?  (Read 8771 times)

Lunar

What does your username mean?
« on: April 15, 2006, 03:40:39 am »
Mine dates back several years ago, when I made a character named Lunar.

Often, I'll add "VX" at the end of my name, because generally the name Lunar would be taken on a big website. :P In my story, VX is a thing to put at the end of somebody important's name, kinda like how you call a judge "Your honour" or someone else important "Sir"..

All names I use that come from my story are: Lunar(vx), Vorpus(vx), Aezoraeon, Sykross, Caeliv, Kamagh, and Raliel.
Re: What does your username mean?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 03:50:57 am »
well, mines means nothing, but it will mean something in my book, he is a half vampire adopted by the main hero, and future Redeeming(sp?), in my book so he will be someone important :P..
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 03:51:13 am »
I was AgeOfDarknessCreator, but the matter of typing it out burnt me. People also nicknamed me AoDC. I decided it was for the best. My name means I am "The creator of Age Of Darkness," which was basically in a sense my first game. Oracle Of Life is what I wanted AoD to be. Back then I didnt know GML either :P.

And there ya go.
the a o d c

Limey

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 04:00:26 am »
Well, A long time ago I was dafunkychunk on EVERYTHING.  Then eventually I got bored so changed it up a bit to dafunkydood.  Eventually I changed it to wuzzy, but quickly found something more interesting:  Limecat.  Limecat was the picture of a cat with a lime-peel on its head:

I decided that I'd make it a bit more origional, and take away the whole 'cat' thing, and changed it to Limey.  I also added the -==- because it makes it look cooler and more original ;)

Thats the *long* story of my username n___n

tippz

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 04:06:18 am »
It means one day a girl in class asked the date for the 3rd time that hour so I was a smartass and told her it hadn't changed in the 5 mins since she last asked so she was like "gee thanks tips" so then I created my original ZFGC account a couple days later and I was like that'll be cool. Then tips, tipps, and tipz were already taken (on ezboard) so I made it tippz.

I think it is about time for a new name for me, but I don't know what to name myself...
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 04:16:24 am »
  • w00t
My cousin used to call me Dan The Man.

Yeah, it's that simple.  My real name is Danny in case anyone cares.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame

Pyro

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 04:37:53 am »
Pyro...hmm I wonder....FIRE >=D

Dude, I got this nickname from like everyone I met xD

I like to set everything on fire (Including myself) >=D

So I wonder xD -stares at zfgc forums and wonders if its flammable)
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 04:48:35 am »
  • You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
Bright Eyes is my favorite band :). Conor Oberst, the frontman, got the name from Planet of the Apes.
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 05:03:04 am »
  • ON THE MAP YOU SAY!?
Why doesn't everyone take a guess at what my username is/means =P
*Hint* Sea Serpent *Hint*
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 05:29:03 am »
my name means sharks like plural of shark
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 09:28:04 am »
Greek god of the sun.
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 10:11:53 am »
Well I live in Hyrule and I'm a boy so *Halleluja sound* Hyrule_boy XD
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 10:28:02 am »
My nickname used to be Bill keaton (or billkeaton6) Then I went to Slick. But just stayed at one forum.

But I played Donkey Kong Country 2 and I kinda liked the sound of the boss of the second world "Kleever"
But when I wrote it down as my username somewhere I thought it was spelled with ea. So there.

Cleaver also means like a big chopping knife...so well

Piers

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 12:51:05 pm »
I can't say my real user name because then you'll all know who I am but all go by my SMF username:

Piers909: I got it because I hated the name Pierce (My real name) so after playing Golden Sun 2 I decided that all shorten my name down to Piers. The 909 I got because when I tried to sign up for runescape under Piers it gave me those three numbers.

some_damn_canadian

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 03:29:43 pm »
Do I even have to explain? ::)
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 05:56:10 pm »
  • Fendez Coder
as my old signature went:

"Some people wonder why I'm a confused gamer. I wonder why some people are so stupid."

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games

Fanuilos

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 06:43:31 pm »
Fanuilos means ever white.  I found it in my copy of The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.  It was originally meant to be the name of my character in the movie me and my friends are (were?) making.  When I first came to ZFGC I used trainer2689, then jman2689, and made the jump to Fanuilos finally.  I like the sound of it and it's fairly original.

the hylian soldier

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 08:22:37 pm »
well i was making a zelda site(www.zelda-unlimited.com), with a team, and i decided to have a nickname, my real nickname then was "knalerwt" (for the dutchies, don't laugh) but cause i was a moderator and the forum got attracting  people i thought, maybe i need a name a bit more sereous, so cause i was making this game the legend of zelda the hylian soldiers, i thought, i should name myself the hylian soldier, the game still exists in my mind but i have this name for 4 years now, and i like it, also i use the sign of hyrule as my avatar always for 4 years now, cause it also is on the hylian soldiers shield,

now i've been looking for story's behind my name , and links dad in oot was a hylian soldier, so i gues i'm links dad, also the soldiers are verry noble, and my reale name is coen, wich means the heroic/brave advisor/traveling merchant, and now i'm making this game hyrule market, wich has a purposure to trade and go to far country's online and trade items with friends for questst, so i guest it's realy beginning to suit me (the name)

bran371

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 08:40:18 pm »
I hate the last three letters of my name with a passion, so I pretty much try to adopt "Bran" as a name wherever I go. My first real website was NeoPets, who added the 371 for me.
My alter ego, Comith, is just a completely original name that I use for MMORPGs and such.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 08:47:47 pm »
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords came out and I decided that I would name myself after the Four Sword itself.  Throw in a fancy number and you get 4Sword.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 77 queries.