Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALTTP Styled Sprites - Colorful  (Read 13223 times)

Re: ALTTP Styled Sprites - Colorful
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 11:01:03 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
done a couple dark world enemies the Pikit, Geldman and the Freezor along with some different colored ones
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:07:39 pm by Dervilacus »
The First Link, Was A Dark One... The First Zelda, Was Not Royalty... The First Midna, Was Still Torn... And... The Soul Of Ganon, Is Vengeful For A Reason.....
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 03:40:17 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
A Deku flower for the Deku, havent done the enter or exit animations yet though.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:43:29 pm by Dervilacus »
The First Link, Was A Dark One... The First Zelda, Was Not Royalty... The First Midna, Was Still Torn... And... The Soul Of Ganon, Is Vengeful For A Reason.....
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 05:33:00 am »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
Some Skeletons from alttp

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 10:13:26 pm »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
These all look amazing! Keep up the awesome work and I hope to see more in the future :D
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2014, 07:04:06 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
 :) Thanks Ralifax  :) Probably would have more but i've been helping out with the Oot 2D project here. As soon as I finalize the sprite i'm working on for them I'll more than likely be back to doing me colorful sprites. Oh and keep an eye on Oot 2D if you want to see what i've been doing  ;)

Oh and I am aware of the recent problems that the OoT 2D team have run into  and although it seems some people have stopped supporting them I will still try to help them when possible, and I hope that most of you will to.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 07:36:26 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
:) Thanks Ralifax  :) Probably would have more but i've been helping out with the Oot 2D project here. As soon as I finalize the sprite i'm working on for them I'll more than likely be back to doing me colorful sprites. Oh and keep an eye on Oot 2D if you want to see what i've been doing  ;)

Oh and I am aware of the recent problems that the OoT 2D team have run into  and although it seems some people have stopped supporting them I will still try to help them when possible, and I hope that most of you will to.

I will always support hard and honest work from any member in this community. As much as I do not support OoT2D's administration, I 100% support you and your sprite work. Can't wait to see what you give them.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 07:49:28 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
 XD Thanks Starforsaken  XD

Oh and here's a hint to what i done ---->  first off Credits for what was done goes to Master Yoshi for the base side sprite i used, though it was an older sprite so all i had was the side view :( I know it's not much of a hint, but don't want to ruin anything  ;)

And Master Yoshi since it was your base sprite i used, if you see this and would like to know what it was send me a msg on here and i'll send you one back with the work done.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 08:00:42 pm by Dervilacus »
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2015, 04:17:40 am »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
Well it's been awhile since i last put anything up here, been distracted, but i figure i might as well go ahead an put up what i was working on for the OoT2D project. Was hoping the get it put up here sooner, but better late than never i guess lol Oh and if you look at the sheet youll notice that it has a spot for eponas rearing back sprites, i have not fully completed it in all directions and that's why it has not been added to it yet. But i did include a side preview of the raring back as well as a front view of her eating grass, just for gits and shiggles.

Update: Added a rearing up anim without the front legs moving while up.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:18:39 am by Dervilacus »
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2015, 03:58:39 am »
I don't think you ever showed me the eating one. That's awesome! Are you going to do any for the other directions too, or just that one? XD
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 05:47:23 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
Thanks GodsTurf, and i cant remember if i had the eating one done when i sent them to you but yeah id like to get the other directions done for it, but i kinda need to finish the rearing back animations first. I almost have them done right now but i kinda got distracted from it during the winter, but I do plan on getting back to work on these asap. Eponia is going to be what i start off with so as soon as i get them done ill update the post here  :D

edit: just updated the above Eponia sprites with eponia rearing in all directions, this is prob as far as im goin with it for now because i just could not for the life of me get the front view to look right what so ever, so i posted what was done and took out the hoof movements from the side view. Also sorry for the lack of the east direction, but its the same as the other side so it shouldnt be a prob lol
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:10:47 am by Dervilacus »
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 02:02:34 am »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
just got done with the eating anim for eponia, i think i might bee done with eponia for now, at least i cant think of any thing else to do for her. But here she is in all of her eating glory lol

Edit: just put an updated version of the sheet up.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:40:02 am by Dervilacus »
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 09:26:08 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Observe the wild Epona in its natural habitat!

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2015, 07:34:55 pm »
I loved Epona!
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2015, 08:33:21 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
just messing around with rupees, making them look nice, I know that they're not the sprites from the original ALttP but they do look nice with my colorful style  :)
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
So im tryin to figure out what to sprite next, figure i might as well see what you would all like to see, what i have in the works right now is -- "Colorizing" Epona, Making a ALttP SeaHat, "Colorizing" the Original ALttP Bosses, More Link, More Link in Other Forms, OR something else youd like to see. Thats not everything i have in works right now but they seem to me like the more finished of the sprites im workin on now, though most of them dont have much done to them basically just outlines. BUT yeah what would the members at ZFGC like to see next, and do keep in mind im open to suggestions  ;)
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 10:00:09 pm »
  • ^ Jugglink ^
Been working on a Wolfos for OoT2D here recently and here are the results of what i have got so far

Edit: Updated the preview sheet with the N facing Sprites, and in case anyone is wondering the reason there are two of each side by me it's because the heads are different, also I tried to get as close as possible to what they look like in OoT/MM hence why its left eye is smaller and if you notice the Left claw is further back than the left (even on the N sprites).

Update: put up the side view of wolfos running, only doing one side for the time being

Update2: okay so i had to make the other side too lol couldnt help it :P but also have a south running anim done, no north at the moment sadly  :( but white wolfos is here lol

Update3: Have the running and the blocking animations done now, now working on the attacking animations, left a preview of that too
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:06:15 pm by Dervilacus »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 66 queries.

anything