Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WIP: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Sheikah  (Read 1544 times)

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
WIP: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Sheikah
« on: June 07, 2010, 07:13:46 pm »
  • Idk

Story
Darkness are covering the fields in the golden land of Hyrule. Evil spirits and nightmares are haunting the people with no end. Is this the end of Hyrule or will the Hero of Time rise again and seal the spirits away? The destiny depends now on the chosen one...

Yep, now it's up again but this time with a completely new story line and engine. So, to start with, this project has never been dead at all, I've just been working on the OoT 2D allot and I never got time to continue on it until some days ago. I started to rewrite the story completely and went trough what kind of items, collectables and quests that are going to be in the finish product or even maybe a demo just to test them out to the public. At this moment there are a total of six items that I have decided that should be in the project but I'm not going to spoil it already.  ;)

There is also a total of six dungeons also, which means that you will get one of the six items in one of these temples.

So, the main item that the story revolves around is of course the Mask of Sheikah. This mask is related to the royal family of Hyrule and can break curses that are haunting the souls in their rest. Which brings me to one of the collectables in the game. And it's called "Souls from the Lost Ones." This is actually similar to the Poe collection quest in Twilight Princess, but to "capture" the souls you need to break a curse that are providing them to rest. So, you need to use The Mask of Sheikah to break it and then use your sword to kill the Evil Spirit and then you use a ordinary bottle to catch the soul. When you have captured a soul you need to bring it to the Soul Master that lives in Kakariko Graveyard.

No screens at the moment but there will come some as the project moves along.

I'll be updating this project when I have content to show. So, don't ask about the progress of this project.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 07:15:29 pm by SinkinDevil »

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
Re: WIP: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Sheika...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 03:17:08 pm »
  • Idk
The project is dead, but a new project is work. Locked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 41 queries.

anything