Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Game Maker 8.1  (Read 2446 times)

Game Maker 8.1
« on: April 23, 2011, 10:41:42 pm »
http://store.yoyogames.com/games/277-gamemaker-for-windows-lite

Wondered why I hadn't seen anything here for it yet.  Just downloaded it to see what might be new on it.  I may dish out the $25 before June so I dont get charged $40 down the road.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: Game Maker 8.1
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 12:50:47 am »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
Didn't people who donated to GM back in the day get free copies of the software for life? Or did they retract that because YoYo uses scummy business practices?
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 06:25:32 am »
Wow... 8.1 I remember when it was like half that number and totally free. Those were the days... *has a fit of nostalgic daydreaming*
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 07:29:16 am »
  • The king of Awesome
I upgraded, though wish they added more features to the room editor than just a zoom function..
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 04:06:31 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
I had no Idea there was an update until I read this topic.  I updated mine and it is nice.  Nothing really big in the update other than room zooming which should have been there a long time ago.  Also the ability to edit objects from the room editor is nice.  Whats even better is I got it for free because I already had GM8 Pro.  I don't think I have payed for anything since I got GM7 for about $15.00 I think.  Pretty good deal if you ask me.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 05:50:30 pm »
I had no Idea there was an update until I read this topic.  I updated mine and it is nice.  Nothing really big in the update other than room zooming which should have been there a long time ago.  Also the ability to edit objects from the room editor is nice.  Whats even better is I got it for free because I already had GM8 Pro.  I don't think I have payed for anything since I got GM7 for about $15.00 I think.  Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Agreed completely. I haven't tested it out much other than that. Guess I'ma have to start messing around with it again soon.
  • https://colbydude.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 47 queries.

anything