Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragon Smileys  (Read 5782 times)

Re: Dragon Smileys
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 10:22:16 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Good thing this is the internet, or I would have to take that seriously. Lolz. There's a thin line between being fun and not.
But hey what do I know, I just suck :o. Sir Sucky Mc Suck obviously has no clue as to what's fun and what isn't.

And well, the childish reply (YOUR CHILDISH WARS, STOP ESCALATING THEM) really doesn't help :o. But whatever.

nb4lock

I </3 Sol

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 10:44:34 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
My humblest apologies. I was unaware of your ample maturity. o_o
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 11:02:53 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Indeed sir, I am maturity incarnate. Buy my video tape and YOU TOO can learn how to be mature. And I realise now, by jacking this thread and filling it with dumb !@#$% like this, I'm not any better <_<.

I </3 Sol

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 11:05:12 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
G
O
O
S
F
R
A
B
A
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 12:10:49 am »
That last post you just had DJvenom contributes nothing, is dumb, and by association, you have dumbed yourself.  You were fine a little earlier in this thread, but then you just lost the point completely and took it in a direction that leads nowhere.  You weren't alone either, but you were the major factor in doing so. 

As I am nice, I am not going to lock this topic, but return to the topic at hand and avoid such idiocy in the future.  Talk about what Bludleef posted or just get out. 

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 05:26:20 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
 :-\ Wow I would have never post these if I had known it would cause such chaos!

:) I have no problem with you(DJ) having fun, but what they are basically trying to tell you is you need to be mature enough to know when enough is enough.(I mean common your 21 with a kid, I know you know mature.) You have fun yes, but you take it way too far.  Of course this is something that is just the way you are some times and I have learned through the years to ignore it.  :P So all in all it doesn't bother me XD, but it seems now you are leading others (Delko) astray in the same manor and with a title such as Admin, you should be doing thing to help the forum to grow rather than become degenerate.  You must realize not all people know(mainly new members) your personality and these "for fun" attacks might be thought of as real attacks and cause these newer members to retreat.

Now saying all this I realize it is a possibility you really do have a problem with me :-[, and if that is so I am at a failure to see why :'(. In fact you have always been one of my favorite people on the forum for a while. If there has been some reason I have offended you I am sorry, but a pm about it would be preferred to public attacks.

;) Now to the community I apologize for the chaos that has ensued in this topic. 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 05:28:07 am by Bludleef »

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 09:28:41 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
S
P
E
R
N
G
B
O
R
B

S
K
W
A
R
P
A
I
N
T
S
!
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 09:55:54 pm »
DJvenom, knock it off or you will be banned.  That has no place here.  Oh, and to anyone who is concerned or could not tell based on the fact that there is no topic in Announcements about it, but DJvenom's administrator title is a fake one.  The joke's over, you were making us look bad.  No one is laughing but me.  Continued posting that is irrelevant, spammish, and generally stupid will not be tolerated and continued mass effort to do this will result in a ban.  There is a time and a place for fun, and it is not now or in this board.
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 10:19:52 pm »
I think they should be added as emoticons on this forum, because they look !@#$% great!
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 11:39:49 pm »
  • When you express in one word, “the anus”
DJvenom, knock it off or you will be banned.  That has no place here.  Oh, and to anyone who is concerned or could not tell based on the fact that there is no topic in Announcements about it, but DJvenom's administrator title is a fake one.  The joke's over, you were making us look bad.  No one is laughing but me.  Continued posting that is irrelevant, spammish, and generally stupid will not be tolerated and continued mass effort to do this will result in a ban.  There is a time and a place for fun, and it is not now or in this board.
You do a pretty good job of making yourselfs look bad. GG
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 11:54:30 pm »
D
J

P
W
N
S

U

B
I
T
C
H
!
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 12:34:44 am »
This topic is locked, sorry Bludleef, and it wasn't your fault either.  I am being so kind though I really am, so I will verbally warn you all again, but rather than specify what you did wrong as you should know, I am posting the link to the updated rules:

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=21825.0

So, go there.  Any more of this shenanigans and I will have to crack down.  I am being really, really lenient here and you know it.  If you have a specific issue with the way I am doing things or would like to comment about something going on about the forum or you have opinions with insight, then post in Feedback as to how you think things should be ran. 

Again, locked.  Feel free to make a new topic if you want Bludleef; cleaning the cancer off this one is too hard, it is just better to put it down.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 61 queries.