Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minor Changes  (Read 10466 times)

Minor Changes
« on: January 15, 2007, 09:56:02 pm »
Alright, we had a staff meeting a bit ago, it lasted around two and a half hours, much longer than intended. The result of it, honestly was not much of anything too exciting.

We did make some minor changes here and there, and minor changes will happen off and on from now on, with or with out notice.

Changes:

1) We abolished the recruiting/advert board. There was too much spam and not enough of what the original goal of the topic was. I selected the first two pages of recruiting stuff and placed them in a new board dedicated for staff recruitment. The advert board gone, and will not return. It has been replaced with a sticky topic in Off-Topic, which will create a huge list of websites for ZFGC users to browse if they want to look for a website for something specific under a specific category. This will allow us to monitor what is selected, avoid spam and not needed discussion, and continue userflow between sites who seek users to join their site.  

2) There will be name changes to boards, pretty insignificant.

3) No major board changes will be made from here on out, until site development progresses.

4) Introduction of User Input concept. Users will now be able to email me ideas/suggestions privately for the forum, so we know where users stand on different topics. This will allow more freedom of discussion and privacy so users are no longer flamed over their ideas and such. I may ask questions with intentions of receiving several responses back. It will be more efficient than generally discussing an idea in Forum Feedback.  -- http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=12836 --

I got interrupted halfway through making this topic.. I'll give notification as to if I update it with anything else.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:00:32 am by 4Sword »
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Re: Minor Changes
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 09:57:55 pm »
I got interrupted halfway through making this topic.. I'll give notification as to if I update it with anything else.
>_> *shifty eyes* >_> ... Sorry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 37 queries.

anything