Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ocarina of Time Fan Fiction.  (Read 1305 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Ocarina of Time Fan Fiction.
« on: April 12, 2006, 07:48:53 am »
  • Silly cat!
I started typing some stuff up before. It isn't very long yet, but meh. I've actually been working on an Ocarina of Time story since 2004, but it had some horrible English skills, so I started over. The old version was over 150 pages in MSWord, and it was up to Jabu-Jabu's Belly. If anyone wants me to post it, say so. This is my newest version:

CHAPTER ONE
The Land of
Hyrule
   Every adventure has a story, but only one is a legend. This adventure begins in a time in which many historians fail to comprehend. A time that left no witnesses, a time that was secreted from society. A time such as this could only lead to one matter; the Dawn of Time.
   It was at this Dawn of Time in which nothing existed. Not a single life form wandered this valley of distinctiveness we now know as the world. At this time, there was no world; there was nothing, which leads to this question. How is a world created if there is nothing to create it? A vast pool of nothingness lies upon a tormenting universe, how can one find this nothing? How can one change it?
   What its inhabitants now know as the land of Hyrule is at this time just a vast pool of nothingness, waiting to be disturbed. But, as the pool lies in the center of the universe, with no one to rule over it, no one to live and cherish it, no one to destroy it, this pool of emptiness can???t help but wonder, it simply can not hold itself from determining the answer to it???s one and only question.
   ???What am I???? whispered the pool in its own soft voice. The nature of this emptiness had a need, a driving desire to be filled with the nature of humankind. It needed life to fill the cold, dark hole that poisons and causes the malignancy of its sadness. But to uphold life, one needs a land. A land that is extravagant, yet tragic. A land that is moral, yet sinful. A land that holds beauty in its eyes of light and shining pureness, yet also passes the eternal and perpetual darkness of mankind. This pool of nothingness and emptiness needed a balance of good and evil.
   It was then when the Heavens heard the pool???s plea. No one could ever understand how land and life came to be in their lives, but many know and are aware of this legend. Although there was no world or life form beyond this pool of emptiness, there was of course a place, a golden and shining realm beyond sight, which kept host to these three beautiful Goddess Sisters. Was this a Heaven? A concept which only humans know, but can only hope that they will see? Where these three Goddesses came from is completely irrelevant, it is what these sisters accomplished that is truly astonishing.
   When the three golden Goddess sisters heard the call from this emptiness, they descended from their paradise and soared to a place that doesn???t exist, but will. Each Goddess was different in personality and appearance, but they all kept one aspect in common. They were each pure in heart. No one knows what exactly these Goddesses appear as to the human eye, but it is known that simply being in the presence of one of these Goddesses causes a warm feeling, like the feeling of love from a mother to a child.
   As the Goddesses soared to search for this nothingness, they left behind a trail of their arrival. Their coming into this world glorified the pool of emptiness, as it was about to lose this cold, dark hole.

The chapter is far from finished. If you want the older version, say so.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 07:57:33 am by Hero of Fire »

Hoffy.

Link

Re: Ocarina of Time Fan Fiction.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 10:03:15 pm »
Hero, allow me to host your fanfictions. :p and they will be online reply

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:52:20 am »
  • Silly cat!
Host them, eh? Where?

BTW, call me HoF ;).

Hoffy.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 01:06:13 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Wow hof thats pretty good...i want more n__n
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 03:18:01 pm »
Wow, that's pretty good.  More is good.   ;D
"May the innovation be with you."

www.guffa.smf4free.com

Comix

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 11:48:34 pm »
My brother started writing something similar to this about windwaker.  I loved it but he just stopped.

I'll have to hit him to start writing it again... he was up to the part where link leaves Outset island

Good job, I loved it.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 04:04:26 pm »
Um, Comix, are you my sister :D? I also wrote a WindWaker story similar to this, and I also got up to when Link leaves Outset Island... then I suddenly stopped to seek my fortune elsewhere...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 49 queries.