Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally got a DS!  (Read 1429 times)

Finally got a DS!
« on: July 27, 2007, 11:09:26 pm »
I've been wanting one for so long. Finally I got one. I got it cheaper since I work at the place I bought it. Really nice. I'm gonna buy Pokémon Diamond ASAP, it was release day today, 27th. XD Sweden, anyone? ;) The only game I have for it right now is Ruby. I have the older games but sadly they're not playable on DS. :( Anyways, whee. :)
Re: Finally got a DS!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 11:26:02 pm »
Whow that's pretty late. But I'm glad you got one.

Buy an R4 and pirate your roms >:D
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 11:48:04 pm »
I was going to, but I want original Diamond. <.< I like Pokémon and I wanna support them. :)
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 12:07:12 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
I have the older games but sadly they're not playable on DS. :(
Yeah, I was crushed when I found this out. And there's no other way to play them portably short of using my old GBC. >_< But yeh, other than that, DS=win. I have the White Lite.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 12:10:09 am »
my DS makes god Jealous. Its a pink lite.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 12:38:55 am »
I got a stinky old Bulky Blue. He's been through it all. Trust me. DS's are strong. I dropped it in the snow one day on accident. And I didnt notice. I thought it was in my pocket still. So it sat there buried in snow for a whole night. The next morning when I got a chance to go outside I stepped on a pile of snow. I stepped on something hard. It was my DS. >.< It was really cold but when I turned it on it was fine. :0 Congrats on getting it. I want a black lite as well.
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 02:05:46 am »
my gba still works after an amazing feat; see, for some reason the back seat of my moms car, the footplace would always will with water and freeze in the winter. and my GBA was in it, and froze. and was frozen for a whole winter, and then lied in the water for 3 months of spring/summer..and still works.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 09:51:17 am »
Buy a R4 and a Micro-SD card because there's real good Nintendo DS Homebrew. And if you're a pirate...
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 01:16:57 pm »
Don't even go to the pirating thing, please, that's just evil and illegal. And more evil. Anyway, kinda late, but at least you got one, so I hope you enjoy it. Make sure you get Final Fantasy III, and Hotel Dusk: Room 215, they are excellent titles. Electroplankton is kinda cool too, I have the Japanese box edition of that.
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 06:02:38 pm »
  • odens knop
Don't even go to the pirating thing, please, that's just evil and illegal. And more evil. Anyway, kinda late, but at least you got one, so I hope you enjoy it. Make sure you get Final Fantasy III, and Hotel Dusk: Room 215, they are excellent titles. Electroplankton is kinda cool too, I have the Japanese box edition of that.

You don't pirate?  ....>_>

And Frebby, congrats, better late than never, right?  :)
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 08:26:17 pm »

You don't pirate?  ....>_>

... I once (ONCE) downloaded a NDS ROM... maybe two... but it was hard to resist! Mugen no Sunadokei and Gyakuten Saiban 4, and all that wonderful video game magic :D... but I only ran those on my computer, and I don't pirate any more.
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2007, 08:30:06 pm »
Meh, the only games I get from teh interwebz are games for the N64...
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2007, 09:49:19 pm »
Congrats. Make sure no one steals it.  I've had three, all of which were stolen within a week of buying them.

I bought a DS phat the day they were released, a DS Lite about a week after those came out, and then an Onyx DS Lite when those first came out.  I basically decided that God didn't want me to have a DS, so I've went a long time without having one...but I think I'm finally going to buy another one tommorow.  XD
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 63 queries.

anything