Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] GIF Animator  (Read 2383 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
[Request] GIF Animator
« on: April 05, 2011, 10:37:20 am »
Hey dudes, I need help once again.

For my graphics portfolio I have to have an animated mock up and I've got all of the images ready for animating.
However, I haven't got a program to turn the PNGs into an animated GIF

Does anyone know a good free gif animator? My only request is that it can make GIFs are 30 fps

I really appreciate it if someone could tell me of one or offer to help me ASAP. I want to finish my graphics portfolio this week
  • Phoenix Heart
Re: [Request] GIF Animator
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 04:00:14 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
GIMP
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 05:05:03 pm »
I always used a program called GIF Movie Maker. I make the animation usually in Game Maker, then edit it in GIF Movie Maker. You have to buy it though. I think there's a free trial.
  • https://colbydude.com
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 05:48:34 pm »
This is something that has been asked before, and a quick search would yield satisfactory results. In fact, you asked it previously and are now asking again for some reason. http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=31679.0

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 07:53:35 pm »
I tried Microsoft GIF and it won't let me add any PNG frames
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 08:35:25 pm »
If you use Game Maker 7, take the PNG frames and create a sprite out of them, save the sprite as a .GIF file, and then take MS GIF Animator to make it so that GIF file loops. If you want it to be at 30 frames per second, you may have to do some math, i.e., each sub-image displays for a certain amount of time, so you'd have to set those times such that when animating 30 sub-images would display each second. Then again what you're doing makes it seem odd to be using a GIF file instead of video.

Then again you could probably just try downloading and using the trial version of Adobe Fireworks and have the animation display as Flash.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 11:50:19 pm »
Jasc Animation Shop program I haven't used it in a while however it cost but you can use the trial version for your purpose!

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 08:40:05 am »
If you use Game Maker 7, take the PNG frames and create a sprite out of them, save the sprite as a .GIF file, and then take MS GIF Animator to make it so that GIF file loops. If you want it to be at 30 frames per second, you may have to do some math, i.e., each sub-image displays for a certain amount of time, so you'd have to set those times such that when animating 30 sub-images would display each second. Then again what you're doing makes it seem odd to be using a GIF file instead of video.

Then again you could probably just try downloading and using the trial version of Adobe Fireworks and have the animation display as Flash.

I know it is but I don't know what files the unit leader wishes other that GIF so I have to assume its only GIF
  • Phoenix Heart
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 51 queries.

anything