Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Rank Images  (Read 8708 times)

Re: New Rank Images
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 04:29:40 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I have a comment to make on the new rank images. I liked when the mods/admins/whatevers have different coloured images; 'cause now they don't stand out anymore. The new images should be made with the old colours.  Anyone agree with me?
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2008, 12:52:13 pm »
I have a comment to make on the new rank images. I liked when the mods/admins/whatevers have different coloured images; 'cause now they don't stand out anymore. The new images should be made with the old colours.  Anyone agree with me?
Sounds good.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 01:49:05 pm »
  • The Mike
Do they really need to stand out? Seriously, is it that big of a deal? Don't be sarcastic about it!

Besides, it's just using the same idea, only the tunic is in a different spot. As Gregg says, "What's The Bloody Point?"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:50:54 pm by Yubel »

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 02:03:34 pm »
Do they really need to stand out? Seriously, is it that big of a deal? Don't be sarcastic about it!

Besides, it's just using the same idea, only the tunic is in a different spot. As Gregg says, "What's The Bloody Point?"
Actually yes it generally is important. Its important for new and indeed old members to instantly know who is staff and who they can go to if they have a problem.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 02:05:28 pm »
  • The Mike

Actually yes it generally is important. Its important for new and indeed old members to instantly know who is staff and who they can go to if they have a problem.
Well then, I guess I'll get right on it. I'm sure some people will be happy!

EDIT: Should there be a "Chat Op" one? There is an image of the old style for it. Should I make a new one as well?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:10:37 pm by Yubel »

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 02:08:38 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Yeah i'd say it's a big deal.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 02:11:30 pm »
  • The Mike

Again, I'll get right on that! Infini, should there be a "Chat Op" one? There is an image of the old style for it. Should I make a new one as well?

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 02:31:52 pm »

Again, I'll get right on that! Infini, should there be a "Chat Op" one? There is an image of the old style for it. Should I make a new one as well?
Nah, we don't use the chat-op membergroup anymore I don't think.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2008, 02:40:23 pm »
  • The Mike
Also, I thought of a new idea for the rank images. I was thinking that we could use just one image for all the themes. The only way this will work is if you still have the brown "Member" rank image that looks similar to the old position images. I was thinking I could use the brown instead of the light green and dark green for the default and royal green themes.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2008, 02:48:50 pm »
always hated how zfgc has insisted on these large annoying pointless rank images, I adblocked them as soon as I first saw them

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2008, 02:56:43 pm »
  • The Mike
Well, here are the new and improved position images. Enjoy!

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2008, 07:51:14 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
always hated how zfgc has insisted on these large annoying pointless rank images, I adblocked them as soon as I first saw them

x­D  I don't think they're quite annoying enough to block them, but whatever you wanna do...
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2008, 08:09:28 pm »
I never really thought about it, but yeah, having badges for post groups is kind of cool.  Well done, and the new images for staff look great.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 59 queries.