Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: OOT 2d++ (Website in construction)  (Read 128083 times)

Re: OOT 2d++ Surprise!!!!!
« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2006, 08:30:19 pm »
Sometime, people are asking so much... damn, just play the original again and you will see that its almost the same. Anyway...

"Zelda: The Last Day" (Pause)
D??mo v1.0: [|||||-----] :41%

''The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of time 2D++'' (Pause)
D??mo 1.0 : [++++++||] = 85%

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2006, 08:36:31 pm »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
Looks pretty good can't wait for a demo.
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2006, 09:32:29 pm »
Sometime, people are asking so much... damn, just play the original again and you will see that its almost the same. Anyway...

Oh yeah, we demand perfection!  :P   :lol: Just kidding, looks cool; If he spends all the time on the little things that only people who has played the game way too much, the game will never get done. We will play beyond the Korki forest one day!

Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
ATI RADEON HD 2600PRO 512MB
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 Z
Windows XP SP2

Current Projects: None.
- Trask

Koh

« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2006, 09:42:30 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
question is, how do you know  the second suprise is the demo?
  • Megaclipse Games
« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2006, 11:06:38 pm »
  • :'O
listen im preety sure the only reason that he is making it diffrent is one it looks better and
two he doesn't want it to look just like TRM's and Dampe's god!
I think it looks way better
« Reply #345 on: October 11, 2006, 12:41:52 am »
Of course people expect some degree of perfection. If you are going to remake a !@#$% awesome game, I will only accept it if it is !@#$% awesome, the reason being that you many resources available, and even the plot - so it's much easier to make the game. Also, I don't wanna see a crappy game make a good one look bad.
« Reply #346 on: October 11, 2006, 01:33:04 am »
Seriously, is the game looking bad?

I showed you what is oot in 2d, like nobody did before. I didn't use only alttp like Dampe or TRM. Seriously, all my graphs are custom... This is a lot of work if u don't know.

Anyway, I'm the only oot 2d in lttp style (or custom should i say) here that is real. TRM is such a ****, and still after 4 years. Dampe use alttp only and his game is beeing made with rpg maker, so the controls will be bad. So, I think that this game is OOT 2d, and it's the most true to the original.

« Reply #347 on: October 11, 2006, 01:51:25 am »
I guess, but did you have to talk down on them? :(

They still have good games.
the a o d c
« Reply #348 on: October 11, 2006, 02:15:53 am »
joker14, are you serious? Your game looks !@#$% awesome! Whether you've actually done anything spectacular coding wise, I don't know, but  your graphics are amazing. I love the style.
« Reply #349 on: October 11, 2006, 02:56:10 am »
  • :'O
Seriously, is the game looking bad?

I showed you what is oot in 2d, like nobody did before. I didn't use only alttp like Dampe or TRM. Seriously, all my graphs are custom... This is a lot of work if u don't know.

Anyway, I'm the only oot 2d in lttp style (or custom should i say) here that is real. TRM is such a ****, and still after 4 years. Dampe use alttp only and his game is beeing made with rpg maker, so the controls will be bad. So, I think that this game is OOT 2d, and it's the most true to the original.
I mean he is a good buddy there ain't nothing wrong with daniel

what about daz123's OOT2d
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 10:55:09 pm by Oni_Link »
« Reply #350 on: October 11, 2006, 04:00:10 am »
I thought you were gonna show us a new "surprise" tonight. What is it?
« Reply #351 on: October 11, 2006, 05:29:34 am »
Surprise!!!!

He'll get around to it and it looks great Joker!
Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
Windows XP SP2

- Trask
« Reply #352 on: October 11, 2006, 09:14:11 pm »
  • =/
You can't say that. What about Oot2d+? That game looks pretty good and is showing some progress every since whatshisname got back. Also, for all you know, the original Oot2d is real, you have no proof, for all you know, those excuses are real. (As crappy as they are) Have you been to Arizona, searched his house, computer and lap/btop? I think not.

One thing I also don't get is how you don't credit TRM because without him, your game wouldn't exist, either would over 70% of games here would. He brought us all together for his game but we stayed to make our own.

You also have no right to criticize Dampe, for he is going beyond Rpg maker's limits and making his game in a not as flexable game maker as you. Sure, you can finish your Oot but he has to finish his Oot with more limits then Game Maker will ever have which will give him more respect in the end.

- Piers

Raze_Element

« Reply #353 on: October 11, 2006, 09:52:59 pm »
I personally want to actually se an oot2d game FINISHED. We have to remember, this game was a very large game. There were many more staff members, including coders, graphic designers, etc. They worked long and hard hours for many months, and they were determined. We are looking at people who want to make a 2d game, with more features but in 2d graphics, with around 4-8 spriters, and 1-3 coders. They aren't getting paid to do this stuff, so actually seeing a finished version of this game that is true to the original plus some added features attempted by a small amount of people is just insane in my book.

If you guys can finish an oot, even if it isn't that good, you will have my upmost respect.  :)

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #354 on: October 11, 2006, 10:56:12 pm »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
I personally want to actually se an oot2d game FINISHED. We have to remember, this game was a very large game. There were many more staff members, including coders, graphic designers, etc. They worked long and hard hours for many months, and they were determined. We are looking at people who want to make a 2d game, with more features but in 2d graphics, with around 4-8 spriters, and 1-3 coders. They aren't getting paid to do this stuff, so actually seeing a finished version of this game that is true to the original plus some added features attempted by a small amount of people is just insane in my book.

If you guys can finish an oot, even if it isn't that good, you will have my upmost respect.  :)

All I have to say is true that.
There's been so many attempts but they have all failed, I haven't kept up with the news lately but didn't TRM have 95 percent of it complete?
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2006, 11:19:39 pm »
According to the guys over at Dampe's site he is near done, but is currently in the army.
Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
Windows XP SP2

- Trask
« Reply #356 on: October 11, 2006, 11:47:58 pm »
I'm so annoyed that people are always protecting TRM. Yes, he brang people here, and yes it's because of him my game exists, but damn, just listen 2 seconds about his game...

His game is not true, he never showed us something concrete. We saw a poor demo, and now, he's saying that the game will look professional and poo like this.
He came here saying he was going finally to release ''the demo'', but months passed and months passed, no screens, nothing concrete again, and then some pooty excuses like oh i'll be gone for some time, and when i'll be back, i'll give you trailer, and new screens, and blabla, again and again...

Just open your eyes, yes he's a good guy, but the way he lies is so evident, jeez....Am i the only person who see it. And plus, he put in his signature that the game is 99%, what a liar!!

It shocks me, cause some people work good on their ''real'' project, and don't have a lot of attention like him. Anyway...

For Dampe's project, i didn't say it was bad, it's very good, i just said that he's gonna get critics because he makes his game on rpg maker, and it's not everybody who likes to walk case per case. I love his project, i was just talking about this point...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 12:14:20 am by AoDC »

« Reply #357 on: October 12, 2006, 12:13:21 am »
  • =/
I'm so annoying that people are always protecting TRM. Yes, he bring people here, and yes it's because of him my game exist, but damn, just listen 2 seconds about his game !@#$%...

His game is not true, he never showed us something concrete. We saw a poor demo, and now, he's saying that the game will look professional and !@#$% like this. If u don't see that, you are all dumb people.
He came here saying he was going finally to release ''the demo'', but months passed and months passed, no screens, nothing concrete again, and then some shitty excuses like oh i'll be gone for some time, and when i'll be back, i'll give you trailer, and new screens, and blabla, again and again...

Just open your eyes, yes he's a good guy, but the way he lies is so evident, jesus christ....Am i the only person who see it. And plus, he put in his signature that the game is 99%, what a lyer!!

It shocks me, cause some people work good on their ''real'' project, and don't have a lot of attention like him. Anyway...
I agree his excuses are lame, unthoughtful and sometimes plane stupid but you really have no proof his game is true or not. (I personally am in the middle, TRM just needs someone to argue for his side right now) As I have said before, have you been to his house, searched his computer, etc? Without doing all that, we will never know the real truth.

Maybe TRM is done the game but dosen't want to release it for some strange reason. (I wouldn't.... <_< >_> ... just so I can laugh well presenting cool screenshots) Maybe he has been lying the whole time for attention or he may be working on it but not nearly done, how much do we really know?

We don't know him personally, we know him as an internet person. A person behind their computer can say anything and make it beleivable. He may not be 2(Forget the number), he may be a 12 year old. He may be working on the game, he may not. His hair may be blond, it may be red.

What I'm getting at is you have no evidence towards anything this man says without meeting him in real life.
« Reply #358 on: October 12, 2006, 12:17:11 am »
Well, part of truth but, i mean, all we can know his against him and people believes is game. Do u know what i mean?

Raze_Element

« Reply #359 on: October 12, 2006, 12:18:49 am »
I'm so annoying that people are always protecting TRM. Yes, he bring people here, and yes it's because of him my game exist, but damn, just listen 2 seconds about his game funk...

His game is not true, he never showed us something concrete. We saw a poor demo, and now, he's saying that the game will look professional and poo like this. If u don't see that, you are all dumb people.
He came here saying he was going finally to release ''the demo'', but months passed and months passed, no screens, nothing concrete again, and then some pooty excuses like oh i'll be gone for some time, and when i'll be back, i'll give you trailer, and new screens, and blabla, again and again...

Just open your eyes, yes he's a good guy, but the way he lies is so evident, jesus christ....Am i the only person who see it. And plus, he put in his signature that the game is 99%, what a lyer!!

For Dampe's project, i didn't say it was bad, it's very good, i just said that he's gonna get critics because he makes his game on rpg maker, and it's not everybody who likes to walk case per case. I love his project, i was just talking about this point...

Well, I just have to say, I've seen countless oot2d projects worked on and failed because the game is so big. If you can finish the game, you will have my upmost respect. I mean you are doing this with a friend whereas the 3d version had many employees. You are working on a game that is the 2d version of it. I am just saying, oot was a great game, if you can make the entire thing, ill be suprised. Many of the people who "attempted" to do this, had coding experience, yes, but they just got tired of working on it and saw that they were making minimal progress, so they just stopped.

I just hope you finish the game, dont put over the top goals, like adding tons and tons of things, the game will never be finished.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.368 seconds with 74 queries.

anything