Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Sonic and the secret rings worth it?  (Read 944 times)

Is Sonic and the secret rings worth it?
« on: March 29, 2007, 08:19:18 pm »
  • Tails with an E, The one and only
I want to know If I should even bother buying Sonic and the Secret rings for Wii. If anyone has it, tell me how the game is before I end up wasting my money again like I did with Shadow, Sonic Rivals, and the worst of all Sonic for Xbox360. This YTMND pretty much summoned up how the newer sonic games have gotten http://soniclifespan.ytmnd.com/ and thats how I feel about them too. :-X I used to be a big sonic fan but after Sonic Heros they really went downhill! I want to know if Sonic and the Secret rings is worth the trouble or is it going to be another dissapointment like the last one.
Tailes, yes Tails with an E! The creater of ChicoComics, ChicoFighter, MapleComics, AnimalCrossing-TheGoodLife, SonicComics, PaperMarioTheComic, MarioVsSonic and LegendOfZeldaTheUntoldLegend
My forums: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CoolAndAwesome/

Myspace: www.myspace.com/Tailes Send me a message saying who you are, I deny most friend requests that dont.
  • www.myspace.com/Tailes
Re: Is Sonic and the secret rings worth it?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 09:56:05 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
I bought it...at first I thought it was a waste of money but after an hour of playing it got quite addictive. :3
Helios did it.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 09:56:44 pm »
  • :D
I want to know If I should even bother buying Sonic and the Secret rings for Wii. If anyone has it, tell me how the game is before I end up wasting my money again like I did with Shadow, Sonic Rivals, and the worst of all Sonic for Xbox360. This YTMND pretty much summoned up how the newer sonic games have gotten http://soniclifespan.ytmnd.com/ and thats how I feel about them too. :-X I used to be a big sonic fan but after Sonic Heros they really went downhill! I want to know if Sonic and the Secret rings is worth the trouble or is it going to be another dissapointment like the last one.
They went downhill before Sonic Heroes.  I liked Sonic Adventure 1, and two wasn't horrible.  The 360/ps3 sonic is possibly the worst in history, but I've heard that shadow might be the worst in history.

From what I've heard, some (big nintendo fans) like it a lot, but I'm thinking they just want to make the wii sound like it has more great titles... I've also heard that it's horrible.

In general I think it's supposed to be alright, just not... great.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 11:38:04 pm »
After playing it, you'd need a mountain of handkerchiefs to get over your tears.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 11:46:15 pm »
I rented it and played the beggining, its better than most 3D sonic games, though I have a feeling I would get stuck.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 11:53:57 pm »
  • 7.18.1.3.5 <3
I had it, i don't really think it's worth the money. I'm not totally disappointed with the game, because the controls work great. But personally I think the controls don't match up to the mission requirements, which makes most of the mission ANNOYING as hell.

I'd give it a 7/10. If you really like "hard" game, and don't mind having to keep re-doing missions, going back to beat certain missions in order to move on in the storyline and the lack of actual "music". Then i'd say go buy this game. It's definitely a pretty decent length for a Sonic game too.
SSBB FC: 4639-8685-4595
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 05:18:07 am »
  • ..Goodbye..
I had it, i don't really think it's worth the money. I'm not totally disappointed with the game, because the controls work great. But personally I think the controls don't match up to the mission requirements, which makes most of the mission ANNOYING as hell.

I'd give it a 7/10. If you really like "hard" game, and don't mind having to keep re-doing missions, going back to beat certain missions in order to move on in the storyline and the lack of actual "music". Then i'd say go buy this game. It's definitely a pretty decent length for a Sonic game too.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the music...yeah its pretty bad. I...I have to turn down the volume, or else I get the urge to kill.
Helios did it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 52 queries.

anything