Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: [Spoilers: Zelda PH] The official Phantom Hourglass topic  (Read 12670 times)

Re: [Spoilers: Zelda PH] I just played Phantom H...
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2007, 10:55:20 pm »
Do the people that can't read japanese here really want to beat the game in japanese?

If they really want to beat it, they won't care. Hell, when Minish Cap came out, i beat it in japanese firsst since i didn't want to wait for it to come out in english. Since i could just read the story online or when it comes out in English,.
Hmm... that must took a long time to beat Minish Cap in japanese!

XD, nice joke

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2007, 04:20:03 am »
actually MC was really easy, even in japanese.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2007, 04:29:01 am »
  • If not now, when?
I'm going to import the Japanese version just to play, and I'll buy it again when the English version comes out. I've just been really looking forward to play for awhile now, so I don't mind playing the Japanese version.
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2007, 04:58:24 am »
  • 7.18.1.3.5 <3
I can answer some questions if anyone need help.
I'm right before the third dungeon, if anyone know what i have to do on the third dungeon island. Please let me know!
SSBB FC: 4639-8685-4595
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2007, 06:22:09 am »
For anyone who has played, how are the controls?  And how would you rate the overall game?  I may not be able to play it for a long time, unless there is some sort of DS emulator that you can download, but even if there was I probably wouldn't get it anyway, because I doubt it could come close to completely simulating the feel of using the stylus.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2007, 07:15:42 am »
For anyone who has played, how are the controls?  And how would you rate the overall game?  I may not be able to play it for a long time, unless there is some sort of DS emulator that you can download, but even if there was I probably wouldn't get it anyway, because I doubt it could come close to completely simulating the feel of using the stylus.
It plays really good and I rate it a 9/10 so far.
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2007, 02:52:29 pm »
  • 笑い男
ok yay, finally playing more of it and updating my guide as i go

edit: i keep updating the guide on page two. so if you're using it, check it out regularly ^^
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:51:55 pm by hawthorneluke »

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2007, 11:59:01 pm »
  • :D

They're alright, but at the same time, they suck balls in comparison to normal controls.  I keep wanting to play with the dpad.
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2007, 12:09:36 am »
  • 笑い男
i quite like how they work.
i keep thinking to myself about how it'd be with the normal controls, but i realise i'm never thinking that i'd really want to use them instead. they work quite well for this game so far imo
how the boomerang works is unbeatable by normal controls though and thats only the first item i've seen :D

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2007, 12:46:15 am »
Well, I only just beat the dungeon when you get the boomerang. So please tell me where I need to go now :)
same. im exploring, trying to figure it out.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2007, 12:53:33 am »
  • 笑い男
Well, I only just beat the dungeon when you get the boomerang. So please tell me where I need to go now :)
is my guide invisible? O_o

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
The official Phantom Hourglass topic *Warning Sp...
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2007, 01:00:29 am »
is my guide invisible? O_o
No not at all but most people don't know that you update your guide on page 2! XD
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 04:19:53 pm by Hyrule_boy »
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2007, 01:03:25 am »
  • 笑い男
not much else i can do, seeing as i edit it very often. unless i make my own topic i guess. but i think that may be going a bit too far

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2007, 01:04:03 am »
not much else i can do, seeing as i edit it very often. unless i make my own topic i guess. but i think that may be going a bit too far
If you've a update then you should make a new post in this topic. :)
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2007, 01:21:24 am »
  • 笑い男
well i've been updating kinda constantly the last few hours :P
but when there are major ones after time i guess i will

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2007, 01:41:31 am »

Go back to the starting island, then into the first "temple place thing" where you originally met the blue sailor guy.  There should be a cutscene or whatever, then go up the stairs on the side and get the phantom hourglass.

From there it seems like you're supposed to go into the big room where you met the blue guy, and you're timed now.  I have no !@#$% clue about what we're supposed to do from there tho XD

Can anybody help?
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2007, 01:53:23 am »
  • 笑い男
sol's now at the second dungeon fyi

you're supposed to work your way through that mini dungeon.

from where you said you were, go stright on, open the stone door (if its not already open) and go in

if you try it out, it should be quite obvious how it works. but you just need to advance to the next floor. on the 3rd one. you have to get triforce looking things from chests and put them in the place shown.

then, once you get out of there, just get the map from the chest, go right and warp out

then, go to the middle island (not the island you start on or the first dungeon island) and speak to the man in the shop. follow him to the gate he opens. find your way through there, eventually coming to some blocks you must blow up to get back into that shop from the other side.
then, you'll get a nice new toy. you can use it to go to the left hand side of the map. but then, you'll see what to do, naturally, and then end up sailing around thinking wtf do i do now? like i'm doing. but i may be onto something. i'll start playing again in a bit and update my guide on page two that already says all of what i just said >_<

edit: ok, the guide (on page 2) has been updated as much as it will tonight. i'll continue it tomorrow.
it'd also be cool if any of you that may be using it could tell me if you're finding it useful and what other info you'd like in there etc? ^^
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 03:03:52 am by hawthorneluke »

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2007, 05:38:49 am »

from where you said you were, go stright on, open the stone door (if its not already open) and go in

But how do I open the door?  Was I just supposed to tap it?  Am I really that dumb?  *goes to see if he missed glaringly obvious thing*
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2007, 05:41:26 am »
  • 7.18.1.3.5 <3
 ::)
What do you do on the Ice Island...?
SSBB FC: 4639-8685-4595
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2007, 12:07:10 pm »
  • 笑い男
Luke, once you've made it along that island the attachment the guy sells you is a canon for your boat so you can smash through the boulders on the first part of the sea map and get to the island that you couldn't reach before.

Anyway, I'm in the second "real" dungeon now. You know, ones with bosses, a new weapon and a heart container. I had to stop last night to sleep but I'm going to go through and finish it now.
yeah, i got to that island did some stuff and went to sleep.
the first time i went there though, lineback said shouldnt we like head off to the other island with the blue thing on or something first, so i said yes :/

i'll continue in a bit :D

But how do I open the door?  Was I just supposed to tap it?  Am I really that dumb?  *goes to see if he missed glaringly obvious thing*

i'm quite sure that's all there is too it. i take it you tried that now and it worked? >_<
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 12:19:08 pm by hawthorneluke »

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 75 queries.

anything