Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: New ugly Wii RPG  (Read 7975 times)

Re: New ugly Wii RPG
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2010, 10:17:13 am »
XD I don't really understand how that plays into what I said but yeah I'll agree with you :P
Well, because I'm someone who says that they don't only need to look at the graphics. I often forget to add "in only pictures".

My only negative comments towards this game were just me jokingly feeding the trollbait that this thread is based on. <_< I mean honestly people; someone who only stays in #zfgc, doesn't come to this forum anymore, and who's a big proprietor of the "Wii being on par with other systems" comes in and makes a thread about a Wii RPG looking like !@#$%. Troll troll troll troll troll. It's the exact reason that I feel ZFGC chat in it's current state should be abolished :P It's only used to help feed filth into the boards.
Okay, I admit. I was baited. I knew there are trolls in the chat, but I didn't know who. I have only been here a year and in that year I have seen members (under a new alias or an old one) that have been here for a long time come and post something and then are gone again. Sometimes posting something more after a few months. Some of these members are apparently trolls and others I have to take serious. From my point (someone who does not know who is who around here) those members all appear the same.
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2010, 11:41:11 am »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
Why is everyone so fascinated with graphics? It's all about the gameplay!

Wrong.

People who say this and believe it are all caught up in the "a tiny penis is still a good penis" mentality.

Sorry, but graphics and gameplay are on the exact same level of "need" in a game. You can have a game that plays absolutely amazing, but the graphics are a photoshopped donkey getting raped by a cartoon character. Nobody would want to play it (except ken <3). On the same effect, you can have a beautiful game and shitty gameplay, and nobody would want to play it. You can't say one supercedes the other, because it's not true. It's all about how you utilize both aspects.

<_< Sorry, it just thuroughly pisses me off when people say graphics don't matter. Visual presentation is 50% of the pie. That's not saying it's all about how many colors you can throw in or how shiney you can make everything; it's about how you present the world you're trying to throw the player into.

I agree that people who say graphics don't matter are wrong, but I don't think graphics is 50% of the pie. I'd rather have a game that had okay graphics (say, 25% of the pie or something similar) and the rest fantastic gameplay (so 75%ish) then a game with a 50/50 split. Obviously if you can have fantastic graphics AND fantastic gameplay, that's just dandy, but I can live with sub-par, or mediocre, graphics, where as if the gameplay is very "meh" you can bet Ill drop the game and not look back.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2010, 11:47:17 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Well yeah; but that's the beauty of it though :P Players decide what their level of tolerance is for the ratio. I personally would rather see a nice mix of the two.

To say one isn't important however is silly, since they're all a part of the presentation.
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2010, 12:04:15 pm »
  • Minalien
Why is everyone so fascinated with graphics? It's all about the gameplay!

Wrong.

People who say this and believe it are all caught up in the "a tiny penis is still a good penis" mentality.
Oh gods, I can't stop laughing at the unintended burn here.

You can have a game that plays absolutely amazing, but the graphics are a photoshopped donkey getting raped by a cartoon character. Nobody would want to play it (except ken <3).
I see what you did there, you limey !@#$%. I'll have you know that I would not enjoy that unless it was a reference to a Democrat getting screwed.

<_< Sorry, it just thuroughly pisses me off when people say graphics don't matter. Visual presentation is 50% of the pie. That's not saying it's all about how many colors you can throw in or how shiney you can make everything; it's about how you present the world you're trying to throw the player into.
It's the same with people thinking it's "bad" to be vain and that appearance doesn't matter in dating. That's a complete load of !@#$% that's held mostly by those who can't be with the good-looking people that they want to be with because they are, in fact, fat. :D
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2010, 02:50:04 pm »
That's this topic. and I'm sure it started with Dascu posting the original picture in the "chat", and EZD saying it looked like !@#$%, then them both jerking eachother off about how funny it'd be to post on the forum. He posts it, then people here either took the bait, or tried to troll back by sarcastically posting. It's fuggin retarded and one of the many good reasons the chat should be emancipated.

what the hell jordan?

i thought we used to be friends and now i see you posting !@#$% like this behind my back?

christ, i don't have any involvement in any of this and haven't checked this forum in months, if not years

i knew travis could be a dipshit, but i thought better of you
how the !@#$% is this spam

this is an alt account for hyrule_boy
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2010, 02:53:42 pm »
EZD, Dascu, and Tet do this quite a bit. In fact, any of their posts in the past...... 3 years? Are pretty much in the same category as this thread.
what posts in the last 3 years

i fuggin tell ezd to stop linking me to this piece of !@#$% board and now you're accusing me of making troll topics?

> I'm still a member of this forum and I'd rather not have you people go around telling lies about me. I thought stuff like that was bannable. It sure was when I was a moderator.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2010, 02:55:38 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
That's this topic. and I'm sure it started with Dascu posting the original picture in the "chat", and EZD saying it looked like !@#$%, then them both jerking eachother off about how funny it'd be to post on the forum. He posts it, then people here either took the bait, or tried to troll back by sarcastically posting. It's fuggin retarded and one of the many good reasons the chat should be emancipated.

what the hell jordan?

i thought we used to be friends and now i see you posting !@#$% like this behind my back?

christ, i don't have any involvement in any of this and haven't checked this forum in months, if not years

i knew travis could be a dipshit, but i thought better of you

You posting right now just totally proved everything I was saying :P Seriously though; chat's a cesspool.

EZD, Dascu, and Tet do this quite a bit. In fact, any of their posts in the past...... 3 years? Are pretty much in the same category as this thread.
what posts in the last 3 years

i !@#$% tell ezd to stop linking me to this piece of !@#$% board and now you're accusing me of making troll topics?

Meh it's moreso Tet and other's that have given a horrible rep to chatlinkposters :P You've gotta admit, you've posted only in response to links posted in chat, and that looks horrible when you barely post :p

You're a tad better since you've stayed active until you deleted your account. Then you created that account <_<;;
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2010, 03:00:06 pm »
You posting right now just totally proved everything I was saying :P Seriously though; chat's a cesspool.

Meh it's moreso Tet and other's that have given a horrible rep to chatlinkposters :P You've gotta admit, you've posted only in response to links posted in chat, and that looks horrible when you barely post :p

You're a tad better since you've stayed active until you deleted your account. Then you created that account <_<;;

I haven't posted in ages. And when I do, yes it's to stuff that was linked in the chat. Why? Cause I don't visit the forum otherwise. This is the most I've posted here in years because I do not like people talking !@#$% like this behind my back.

I would like an apology, to be honest, because I did think that we used to have *some* friendship.

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2010, 03:16:56 pm »
I guess I understand now what you mean.  ::)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2010, 04:08:25 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Well; I'm most certainly not going to apologize for pointing out the fact that it's typically the people I mentioned who circle-jerk troll posts; however I will apologize for not specifying the ones who actually instigate it as apposed to the ones who get sucked into it. I have no doubt in my mind that you don't intentionally participate (and again, you haven't in a loooong time), however it has happened. It was simply an example, and for using you in that example as a current reference I do apologize.

I will not, as I stated before apologize for pointing out the people in chat who almost every month create one of these stupid troll threads and circlejerk back and forth over it. It pretty much just proves how retarded #zfgc has become, and why it needs to be dissolved.

Seriously, most annoying !@#$% ever.

*new thread from someone who never posts on ZFGC but is active in #zfgc*

*a regular ZFGCer posts a response*

*2 people from chat who never post here pop in to defend said OP*

*a regular ZFGCer disagrees, feeding into obvious trollbait*

*continues while neither the staff here or the staff in #zfgc take care of the users doing this constantly*

<_< Annoying as !@#$%.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2010, 04:59:11 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
I'm sorry Dascu, I havent been to the chat in a while either, but the only person I recall posting topics of upcoming JRPG's in there was you. I guess it was sorta shitty of me to assume. I apologize.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art

Da-Huntha

Sir Huntha of Cowburgh
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2010, 06:52:09 pm »
  • Moo...Moo...
And they call the chat a cesspool.... you guys are delivering more drama than the chat has seen the past few years...

IRC Idiots is where you will go next, so click here
  • Lostmoment Official Website

Tet

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2010, 07:10:59 pm »
  • I believe. I believe in ghosts.
Protip: nobody uses #zfgc anymore, but secret "chatlink circle-jerk" channels which you will  NEVER EVER  be able to get rid of. I also haven't seen a link to zfgc in months, but stumbled on an EZD thread and knew it had to be pure gold.
n__n
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2010, 07:38:25 pm »
Just to make it clear, none of this !@#$% actually happens in chat, and the ones that create this "cyclonic perpetual emotion machine" of hatred around #zfgc are also the ones that never visit it.  Isn't it ironic that Mamo posts !@#$% about Dascu, which then causes the link to be posted in #zfgc, which causes Dascu to post which then proves Mamo's point that #zfgc is a cesspool for circle-jerkers who troll post?

Btw, great job on the whole "bringing this chat back to life" thing.  You're doing a great job so far.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2010, 09:37:56 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Uh no it does very much so happen, and it's between a small set of people. It's never brought up until they start doing it (*points at this thread, which wouldn't exist to begin with if the trollposting never went on by chat users*).

Chat won't be brought back to life by *people here joining and chatting*; it'll be brought back to life when the staff of zfgc.com and #zfgc stop being so damned passive about integration.

It's not *every* user in chat either like I said; just a select few.

And you're right; I never visit it. Stopped about 11 months ago. You know why? *points at the aforementioned trollfest* That's why. The fact that it still goes on shows that it's the exact same as it was. If it were truly the case that what's been said never happens, this thread would never exist, and if you're going to ignore that this thread is very obvious trollbait, there's a problem :x

Lets pretend for a minute that it's not #zfgc, and that it's some other "obscure place these people who frequent #zfgc are circlejerking", it doesn't change the fact that it does happen.

Look at this !@#$%-

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3446;sa=showPosts
http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=63;sa=showPosts

The spacing between the posts, and the content of the posts. Random little troll droppings. All over the place.

What's it from?

<chat user1> *random ZFGC url*
<chat user2> olo
<chat user1> look at my post
<chat user2> it's funny because you just trolled them and you never visit there ever
<chat user1> inorite?

This sort of !@#$%. Don't say it doesn't go on, because myself, amongst others who stopped going to chat because of this !@#$% have watched it go on... and on... and on with absolutely NO consequences from either side. Those users don't want to be here. They have little to no place here anymore. All they want is to degrade the forum to the same cesspool that chat's become. Ignoring it or even defending it is probably the stupidest mentality I've ever seen in my life.

You want the chat to come back to life, get the trolls out so new people can come in and feel comfortable. If ZFGC wants #zfgc back, stop feeding the trolls. So on so forth. It's easier just to wipe the !@#$% and start over. Jordan started #zfgc anyway. Should be his to operate.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:30:18 pm by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2010, 09:48:12 pm »
In other news/getting back on topic there's a teaser site for Xenoblade. I'd give an opinion but I tend to be anti-JRPG always so my opinion doesn't count.

Getting off topic again, Mamo, it's not nice to point. :P
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2010, 12:54:43 am »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Uh no it does very much so happen, and it's between a small set of people. It's never brought up until they start doing it (*points at this thread, which wouldn't exist to begin with if the trollposting never went on by chat users*).

Chat won't be brought back to life by *people here joining and chatting*; it'll be brought back to life when the staff of zfgc.com and #zfgc stop being so damned passive about integration.

It's not *every* user in chat either like I said; just a select few.

And you're right; I never visit it. Stopped about 11 months ago. You know why? *points at the aforementioned trollfest* That's why. The fact that it still goes on shows that it's the exact same as it was. If it were truly the case that what's been said never happens, this thread would never exist, and if you're going to ignore that this thread is very obvious trollbait, there's a problem :x

Lets pretend for a minute that it's not #zfgc, and that it's some other "obscure place these people who frequent #zfgc are circlejerking", it doesn't change the fact that it does happen.

Look at this !@#$%-

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3446;sa=showPosts
http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=63;sa=showPosts

The spacing between the posts, and the content of the posts. Random little troll droppings. All over the place.

What's it from?

<chat user1> *random ZFGC url*
<chat user2> olo
<chat user1> look at my post
<chat user2> it's funny because you just trolled them and you never visit there ever
<chat user1> inorite?

This sort of !@#$%. Don't say it doesn't go on, because myself, amongst others who stopped going to chat because of this !@#$% have watched it go on... and on... and on with absolutely NO consequences from either side. Those users don't want to be here. They have little to no place here anymore. All they want is to degrade the forum to the same cesspool that chat's become. Ignoring it or even defending it is probably the stupidest mentality I've ever seen in my life.

You want the chat to come back to life, get the trolls out so new people can come in and feel comfortable. If ZFGC wants #zfgc back, stop feeding the trolls. So on so forth. It's easier just to wipe the !@#$% and start over. Jordan started #zfgc anyway. Should be his to operate.

I'm quite sure Tet hasn't been trolling at all. Since we're providing examples:

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=35663.msg400686#msg400686

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=35660.msg397977#msg397977

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=35174.msg393178#msg393178

All very offending and trollish.

As for myself? I fail to see what infrequent posting has to do with trolling. This topic, for example, is the game ugly? No. Is the topic title sarcastic? Yes.

But clearly, I am trolling. I also fail to see how my previous posts are trolling.

The whole "LOL LOOK AT MY POST LOL THEY ARE SO ANGRY XFD" attitude you claim exists, does not. Did I link to this topic? Yes, but only after the replies started coming in, the reaction was quite funny, to be honest.

All this from a harmless topic with some slight sarcasm.

Also, you're all gayfish.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2010, 01:46:27 am »
If you know anything about KBFail and Windfyre, you'll know that I would never let any channel on my network be a planning point for any point of trolling/attacking against any community.

Don't walk in here and make !@#$% up off the fly just because you ASSUME that's what's going on in the channel. I'm sorry you don't like the individuals that are in the channel, bummer for you I suggest you not visit (wait a second, you don't visit, that's right.).

Please avoid judging something you're not involved with, something you pay little attention to. It's a little disrespectful.

With that said, I'm going to suggest this topic get's back on to focus, which is in relation to the shitty graphics of a Wii game.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2010, 02:01:30 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I seem to remember quite a number of instances when I was an & and you refused to ban people doing this stuff <_<;; So... I'm kind of curious where you get off saying you wouldn't let it happen.

It's not a matter of like or dislike of those people. Look at those threads Vash, and stop being so ignorant to what's going on. Users on your servers have pretty consistently trolled here, and have kept zfgc.com users from enjoying the chat that was set up specifically for this website. Not sure where you get off assuming I haven't been involved with chat. Involved enough to see it's downfall, and it's disgusting lingering status.

It's nice to see that there are barely any ZFGC website regulars on there. You have #zfgc's management to thank for that, since they can't keep the users making it unwelcoming at bay.

MegaworM

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2010, 02:08:40 am »
I seem to remember quite a number of instances when I was an & and you refused to ban people doing this stuff <_<;; So... I'm kind of curious where you get off saying you wouldn't let it happen.

It's not a matter of like or dislike of those people. Look at those threads Vash, and stop being so ignorant to what's going on. Users on your servers have pretty consistently trolled here, and have kept zfgc.com users from enjoying the chat that was set up specifically for this website. Not sure where you get off assuming I haven't been involved with chat. Involved enough to see it's downfall, and it's disgusting lingering status.

It's nice to see that there are barely any ZFGC website regulars on there. You have #zfgc's management to thank for that, since they can't keep the users making it unwelcoming at bay.

Provide examples of this, because I dont believe one word of it. #zfgc has been dead for a year and a half, there's barely been any activity at all let alone enough to encourage trolling.  Any negativity you may be recalling Mamo is probably half-remembered or foggy.  Provide clear examples and maybe I will remember too, but I think you're remembering wrong.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 79 queries.