Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]  (Read 41241 times)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Re: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2008, 07:29:32 pm »
  • b e p i s
Here's my question:

If a man is wearing a suit, would you be more likely to accept a date with him?

Yep lol so long as its not too out of place or anything... I find a lot of men clean up nicely and look a billion times hotter in a suit XD

So how sweet does my suit look? :P

Pretty damn good though I'm more of a tie person than a bow tie person but its still yummie XD

I agree Pyru, you look damn fly in that suit. I unfortunately don't have any good pics of me in a suit, but I do own a brown blazer that's hot as hell :D
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2008, 07:58:16 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Why do all women want a male, gay friend? It just seems to be a global desire of theirs for some reason...*is not gay but is still the gay friend of several girls I know...they are weird people*
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2008, 08:44:00 pm »
  • *whistle*
Why do all women want a male, gay friend? It just seems to be a global desire of theirs for some reason...*is not gay but is still the gay friend of several girls I know...they are weird people*

Same. It's all like "Oooh, isn't he hot?" "Nope, too girly." "What, you don't like girly men?" "No, and you shouldn't either."

Still, gets you in a couple of good positions, like "Is this dress a little too provocative?
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2008, 08:46:13 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I've been in better. "Does this Bra look good on me"...albeit she was a lil' bit drunk...it was to a crowd of people (of which I was the only male)...I believe I mentioned this and that I looked away, yes?
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2008, 11:33:37 pm »
  • Drop down and give me 9000!
Speaking of "Does this look good on me?"

Which one of these things would get a guy slapped for responding (I think I may know the answers already but lol)?
1 "No I'm afraid, anything would look good on you, and I mean anything except THAT which you are wearing!"
2 "If you say so."
3 "You know my opinion doesn't matter, but personally, yes."
4a "Looks a little tight, you should try on a bigger size."
4b "Looks a bit tight on you, could you go one size smaller?"
4c "It looks fine."
5 "Wow, and I here I was picturing you in one of those, looks great!"
6 "Out of all honesty, you could go for something a bit darker, that particular colour doesn't suit you."
7 "Yeah if you want to be perved upon."
8 Just nod.
I like potato.
  • My Myspace
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2008, 12:32:15 am »
HyperKnight32 I would go for  9 "everything looks good on you, why are you asking?"

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2008, 12:50:17 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Speaking of "Does this look good on me?"

Which one of these things would get a guy slapped for responding (I think I may know the answers already but lol)?
1 "No I'm afraid, anything would look good on you, and I mean anything except THAT which you are wearing!"
2 "If you say so."
3 "You know my opinion doesn't matter, but personally, yes."
4a "Looks a little tight, you should try on a bigger size."
4b "Looks a bit tight on you, could you go one size smaller?"
4c "It looks fine."
5 "Wow, and I here I was picturing you in one of those, looks great!"
6 "Out of all honesty, you could go for something a bit darker, that particular colour doesn't suit you."
7 "Yeah if you want to be perved upon."
8 Just nod.

1) Yes
2) Probably not
3) Yep
4a) Expect a kick to the balls
4b) ....
4c) You'll survive
5) All good
6) If you rephrased it a little you could get away with it. Offer a suggestion and you might even impress a girl by showing your interested.
7) I'd laugh XD
8) Nope
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2008, 12:58:48 am »
  • Drop down and give me 9000!
I'll keep that in mind if I ever do for some reason go shopping with a female friend. Of course I wouldn't personally say 1, 4a&b or 6, but I'd better watch my mouth then XD.

HyperKnight32 I would go for  9 "everything looks good on you, why are you asking?"
Lol. I don't have the guts to say something like that, I guess it'd be worth a try depending on who it was who asked me.
I like potato.
  • My Myspace

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2008, 02:10:22 am »
  • :3
Why does 4a warrant a slap? It's not like it's saying you're fat or anything. Just that.. oh wait it is yeah. More importantly, why a kick to the balls? More importantly still, why are we all treating CA's opinion as a fact for all women? You know you're different to your mates, so why would girls be any different?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2008, 08:29:31 am »
Why does 4a warrant a slap? It's not like it's saying you're fat or anything. Just that.. oh wait it is yeah. More importantly, why a kick to the balls? More importantly still, why are we all treating CA's opinion as a fact for all women? You know you're different to your mates, so why would girls be any different?

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2008, 02:42:04 pm »
  • b e p i s

I think someone's taking that post a weeeeeeee bit too seriously :P
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2008, 02:50:35 pm »
  • ざわ
lol Sharon and Kaede are free to respond too
AND WHAT ABOUT ME ;__;
Nobody ever keeps me in mind. :C
okay cause I don't post much meh
sup.
  • My Website [german]
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2008, 02:55:44 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
What the hell is the deal with Girls and shoes? Im a guy who LIKES shopping for clothes (well, Shirts etc. mainly...) But shoe shopping is boring. Converse ftw.

or: Why cant girls admit they dont like someone? Obivously i dont mean they literally never do, but at my secondary school theyre was a guy called Jimmy who they all hated, and talked smack behind his back non stop, but to his face were fine. Maybe it was just my school...

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2008, 10:24:45 pm »
What the hell is the deal with Girls and shoes? Im a guy who LIKES shopping for clothes (well, Shirts etc. mainly...) But shoe shopping is boring. Converse ftw.

or: Why cant girls admit they dont like someone? Obivously i dont mean they literally never do, but at my secondary school theyre was a guy called Jimmy who they all hated, and talked smack behind his back non stop, but to his face were fine. Maybe it was just my school...

1) I donno its a "Sex in the City" complex we have lol we like our shoes to go with our outfits...

2) We can't admit it because we really don't want to be mean to them... I know the talking behind the back part kinda is but yea... same goes for when we know a guy likes us but we don't like them... its kinda hard to say directly "I don't like you."
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2008, 10:28:43 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

1) I donno its a "Sex in the City" complex we have lol we like our shoes to go with our outfits...

2) We can't admit it because we really don't want to be mean to them... I know the talking behind the back part kinda is but yea... same goes for when we know a guy likes us but we don't like them... its kinda hard to say directly "I don't like you."

No its not, Its just better. You will annoy all the boys you like who dont like him.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2008, 12:29:29 am »
  • *whistle*

YES.

Mind you, I'm a little bit obsessive about my shoes. I have a pair of Pacman-styled Ben Shermans, a pair of black Converse, and I'm gonna get two new pairs of Converse (Sailor Jerry and Custom ones).

And I love them all. <3

Also I like shopping for trousers. <__<

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2008, 02:55:59 am »
  • b e p i s
QUESTION QUESTION

Okay, so I saw this girl at work tonight who I haven't seen since I got out of high school. We make small talk, I make a few jokes like I usually do around old friends, nothing serious. She is physically attractive but I'm totally not interested in her, as she's completely the opposite of my type, but I mean, we were buddies back in high school. Maybe I came across as unintentionally flirtatious? I dunno.

This leads to my question: why is it that girls always find a way to mention their boyfriends to guys? It ALWAYS comes up within the first few SENTENCES of every conversation I have with a girl who's taken. Is there some paranoia that we're trying to flirt with you or something?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2008, 03:12:25 am »
QUESTION QUESTION

Okay, so I saw this girl at work tonight who I haven't seen since I got out of high school. We make small talk, I make a few jokes like I usually do around old friends, nothing serious. She is physically attractive but I'm totally not interested in her, as she's completely the opposite of my type, but I mean, we were buddies back in high school. Maybe I came across as unintentionally flirtatious? I dunno.

This leads to my question: why is it that girls always find a way to mention their boyfriends to guys? It ALWAYS comes up within the first few SENTENCES of every conversation I have with a girl who's taken. Is there some paranoia that we're trying to flirt with you or something?

I wouldn't say paranoia... more like just making sure you're fully aware early before you do something stupid XD
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2008, 03:40:44 am »
I feel so lame.  I have mentioned this one girl named Ashley who I had an Art History class with, well I was interested in her last semester and yeah I was flirting with her a bit.  Besides getting her to finally talk more openly with me by showing her a story about horse fighting in the Philippines and the fact that she rode horses for six years prior, she and I became good friends, lol.  Well, not so much friends, it was not that defined.  We talked about odd things, I got her to smile a lot, and we even had dinner a few times together. 

She was odd, really odd; more quiet than me even and that is no easy feat.  She never told me that she had a boyfriend either, well she did finally when there were only two weeks of school left.  She and I were walking back from that class too, and she told me as we were walking - luckily for me I have a knack for feeling broken and not showing it >.<.  Then again, I later figured out who her boyfriend was and they seem perfect for each other so it would go against what I stand for to wiggle in between someone else's relationship.  That really bugs the heck out of me.  Kaylee, who I also like has a boyfriend who I think seems perfect for her in that they are both dorks, and Ashley has a boyfriend and they are both quiet, semi-cool outcasts.  Meh, there is always Megan, lol, she creeps me out though in a good way; big teeth, nice smile.

Anyway, question to say as my back stories are boring and droll.  This involves this one girl I know named Angie, and one doesn't really need to know her to answer.  One day I confronted her about how she talks to me, basically asking her if she is being really honest.  I asked her at least twice if I was annoying her and even told her to tell me to shut up and go away if I was.  She said I was fine and then got all self-conscious in that she thought she was acting odd.  I convinced her that the question in itself could not help but be odd.

My question is: Why is it that when I ask girls to be completely honest with me regardless of my feelings that they find it so difficult?  People like me like brutal honesty and it would make things so much easier if everyone in general were just honest to begin with about everything.  And sometimes the truth hurts, but it would hurt even less if people were just honest from the beginning. 
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2008, 03:53:09 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
My question is: Why is it that when I ask girls to be completely honest with me regardless of my feelings that they find it so difficult? 

They don't want to be rude or hurt your feelings. Most girls are like that.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 74 queries.

anything