Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Signature requirements (READ)  (Read 5291 times)

Signature requirements (READ)
« on: March 15, 2008, 01:06:44 am »
  • w00t
We've modified our policy on signatures in order to make it more specific.  This is due to the fact that some users may still be using slower Internet connections or smaller viewing windows.

5. Avatar's and Signature's
- Keep your avatar and signature sizes to required dimensions: [Avatars - 128x128,  Signatures - 200px in height or less, each 300 KB in file size or less]
- Keep your avatar and signature free of offensive content. 

This applies to the entire signature, not just a single image.  If your current signature is too large, I recommend using the free IrFanView program to resize your images to any desired size.  Using the "Lanczos" resampling option instead of the "resize" option makes it come out much nicer in the end.

In a few week's we'll start PMing users if their signatures are in violation of these new restrictions.

Thank you for your understanding,
ZFGC Staff
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:52:15 pm by Theforeshadower »
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
Re: Signature requirements (READ)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 10:57:08 pm »
*Stickied*

This has become a neglected rule as of lately with ZFGC.
I'm not pointing anyone out.  I'm just restating the rule so everyone understands.  There have been several reports made in the past couple of weeks with users exceeding the file size limit on either their avatars or their signatures. It takes up the viewers' harddrive space(unless they frequently clear their temporary internet files) and wastes their time(huge images take longer to load for some of our less fortunate users on less than DSL speed internet).  None of the avatars or signatures have broken the other rules and most are pretty cool, but this is a rule we need to start adhering to.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: Signature requirements (READ)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 07:08:06 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
*unstickied*

These are now covered by the general guidelines here:
http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=40442.0
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 59 queries.

anything