Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: OOT 3d Link Model  (Read 9388 times)

Re: OOT 3d Link Model
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 04:14:31 am »
  • CULKIN DASH!!!
Awesomeness.

By the way, you're recreating the maps? Cause I can rip them, no textures or anything, just the map. If you need some you could let me know :P

Edit: Looking at the Kokiri Forest screenshot, it looks very similar to the rip you get from the program I use >_> In everyway...

It is the rip, im remapping it for modding purposes, such as CounterStrike, and Gmod, I only recreated the Link model.

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 03:55:56 am »
  • Personal Text
I would like to see a comparison picture, because no offence, but I don't see anything different :-\
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 04:37:09 am »
  • CULKIN DASH!!!
A comparison picture to what...I ripped Kokiri Forest, and im remapping it (to you NOOBS thats where I change the planes/polygons for direct use in mods) so you can put it in lets say Counterstrike, or perhaps Quake. For the 40'th time I DID NOT CREATE OR RECREATE KOKIRI VILLAGE IM REMAPPING IT.

A Storm in the Desert

Eternal Triangle
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 05:32:12 am »
  • Wear the Deku Sprout Smile :]
What program did you use? cooliscool's UoT has a map and model geometry ripper built into it.
Surely you can do it!
Believe in your strengths...Believe...

-Happy Mask Salesman
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 04:03:45 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Thats a very good job, kudos on making that.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 11:44:06 am »
Awesomeness.

By the way, you're recreating the maps? Cause I can rip them, no textures or anything, just the map. If you need some you could let me know :P

Edit: Looking at the Kokiri Forest screenshot, it looks very similar to the rip you get from the program I use >_> In everyway...

It is the rip, im remapping it for modding purposes, such as CounterStrike, and Gmod, I only recreated the Link model.
Are you gonna add the Kokiri Forest Theme music in it? Because I would totally go nuts if I could play on that map in Counter-strike or Gmod with the Kokiri Forest music. :D

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 12:04:09 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Awesomeness.

Are you gonna add the Kokiri Forest Theme music in it? Because I would totally go nuts if I could play on that map in Counter-strike or Gmod with the Kokiri Forest music. :D

I might not do a direct Gmod map because im lazy, but the CSS one is going very well, and ofcourse theres going to be the theme music haha.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 02:33:42 pm »
  • 笑い男
it looked very low poly to me too
but that render looks great though. far better than what i may of guessed from seeing such a "limited" number of faces ^^

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 06:28:50 pm »
^^^I'm pretty sure it's SUPPOSED to be that low poly, considering the fact that it's all ripped and modified from an N64 game.  :P

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 07:59:34 pm »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.
ok, if you said already i missed it, but is this all custom, or did you rip it with nemu64 or something similar? because i've ripped all this stuff myself and have it on my computer, but if yours is custom, that's a damn accurate job.
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.

gm112

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 05:32:29 am »
Damn! That's a nice piece of work you've done there ;P. I'm shocked this hasn't sparked a fad yet >__>...
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007, 06:20:58 am »
  • Pie is God.
Great job, man! Keep up the good work.  8)

uma

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 05:01:42 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Some people complain about not seeing what it actually is, so here rofl

Okay, now thats just down right sexy. MORE! ...Pleez?
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 07:28:36 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Some people complain about not seeing what it actually is, so here rofl

Okay, now thats just down right sexy. MORE! ...Pleez?

Do people not know what this is o.o? Its a texture mod made by Djipi, I have some of my own textures in there too, only a few though. If anyone wants it I suppose I could upload it and make a topic for it.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 08:38:36 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
^ I downloaded that texture pack. I hate how the screenshots always show the overworld though, because the dungeons look so much better. And Kokiri forest looks like ass compared to the rest of the game.

uma

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 02:48:38 pm »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Hmmm... I never knew of this texture pack...

Too bad I still can't figure out how to run OoT correctly on my computer. Or else I'd try it out.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 70 queries.