Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So I was chewing my nipples the other day...  (Read 1651 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
So I was chewing my nipples the other day...
« on: December 22, 2007, 06:47:59 am »
..and the news happened to be on. They were talking about republican debates, and I thought to myself "Y'know, after Bush was in office, is there really any chance at all of a republican being elected again? Such a massive !@#$% up must've shifted everyone over to the dems. I don't really see why they're making such a big deal about the republicans since it's quite likely that they will lose this election."

What do you think?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 06:49:51 am by Swiftu »
Re: So I was chewing my nipples the other day...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 09:32:16 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
.. that the republicans still got a good chance to win. Clinton, still top candidate as of now, is pretty controversial and might turn voters away from the democrats and vote republican.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 09:44:54 am »
I've come to the conclusion that I don't really care. 

I can honestly say that American politics are severely flawed...and I'm an American.  I'm definitely a liberal and as such support democrats much more than republicans, but I honestly don't think that the outcome of our country has anything to do with our president. 

Now this opinion of mine is obviously fundamentally flawed, but I'm beginning to see presidents as nothing more than figure heads...more or less equivalent to having a king and queen.  I personally have begun looking at having a new president as nothing more than a new persona to blame our problems on and an excuse to try out different methods of diplomatic policy by means of a designated group of unofficial leaders.  Whether the United States makes good or bad decisions in the coming years doesn't seem to be because of who is voted into office nor the common citizen's opinion.

As I said before, this is a fundamentally flawed view of things and borderline, (if not full blown), conspiracy theory, but none-the-less...it's how I feel about that current state of things in the US.  I hope that I'm entirely wrong in this opinion and hope that no one is ignorant enough to vote another republican in for the time being.

Also, let's not allow this to stem into a debate about this  individual post.  These are only my feelings on that matter, (which I have admitted to being  essentially illogical), and we are all allowed on own views on things.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 09:51:43 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
(for comical effect, I'm changing the word "Don't" to "Donut". But this is a serious post.)

My honest feelings?

I could give a rats ass what happens this election lol... I donut like a single candidate... I donut trust a single one either'. I think Hilarys a !@#$%, cakefarts's too young, the rest of them donut stand out, and the only one that even remotely catches my eye is Gulianni, and even at that, I donut think even he could do things right...

But then again, anythings better than what we've got. Donut get me wrong, I honestly donut mind Bush; but 8 years is a bit too much for me.
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 02:01:55 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8</a>
I'd say all the good candidates seem to be the ones that get the least attention.  While the more "popular" ones are those that sell themselves out to giant corporations which then proceed to make themselves richer out of it and !@#$% up the rest of the country.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 04:51:35 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
I'm more interested in the title of this topic.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 05:20:15 pm »
Good sir, while you are usually indeed correct on the ways of the world, it seems as if you know little about politics. The Democrats in Congress have been just as bad, if not worse, than Bush.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 05:26:51 pm »
  • b e p i s
Quick perspectives:

Giuliani: NEW YORK LOL NEW YORK LOL NEW YORK LOL also enjoy your fascism.

cakefarts: Hey, I have great ideas! Knivu will probably vote for me. However, I'm still a bit idealistic.

Hilary: SCREEEEEEEEEE

Ron Paul: I've also got great ideas (albeit some that are a bit too radical for Knivu's tastes), but I will never win because all the Republicans are so corporate.

Huckabee: I'm actually an honest Christian with genuine, heartfelt spiritual conviction. However, I could never separate that from the decisions I make. That said, I will probably win through Southern voters who can't see past Jesus.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 08:53:12 pm »
  • Pie is God.
Hilary: SCREEEEEEEEEE

I lol'd.

I'm more interested in the title of this topic.

I too am interested in the title. However, to keep this from being a completely useless post, I best put some content in here. I wouldn't say the Republicans don't have a chance at all. Right now I'm hearing a lot of "Anybody but Hilary!". So.. you never know. :P
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 09:40:45 pm by ZoruPie »
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 11:58:47 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Lol, I'm amazed you could chew your nipples, I've been trying all since I saw this topic... it's quite hard. If anyone, and by which I mean a woman, can chew her nipples, please show me a video or her chewing he nipples.
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 03:50:31 pm »
My friend can.

I've seen it in action.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 12:10:37 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Even though I am a Canadian I follow America politics thoroughly. For the Democrats Mike Huckabee is in the lead at the moment, Clinton is falling a bit behind. For the Republicans Mitt Romney is up in front while Rudy has fallen behind alot especially since his Cancer is returning... you guys do want a healthy President. Ron Paul still seems to be getting the most donations but the media hates him so he has no chance in hell of winning the GOP, although if he does run as an independent I think he would have a chance at coming in second place behind the Democrats who are obviously going to win this election. I personally think whoever is elected as Democratic GOP will become President, right now Huckabee is in the lead so if elections were tomorrow I think he would win. Personally, I want Ron Paul to become President but that likely won't happen.
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 12:13:28 am »
..and the news happened to be on. They were talking about republican debates, and I thought to myself "Y'know, after Bush was in office, is there really any chance at all of a republican being elected again? Such a massive !@#$% up must've shifted everyone over to the dems. I don't really see why they're making such a big deal about the republicans since it's quite likely that they will lose this election."

What do you think?
I think you shouldn't be chewing on your nipples and watching the news at the same time.
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 12:15:06 am »
  • Issac_Amisov

What do you think?
I think you shouldn't be chewing on your nipples and watching the news at the same time.
I think you should stay on topic :D
/rent-a-mod
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 12:21:00 am »
Locked.

All because of the title.

Good discussion, or at least the start is, but the fact is, its 1) not posted in the right board, it should be in smart talk and 2) It has an amazingly misleading, pointless, spammy, trolling subject title that it SHOULD have been locked days ago. PLEASE DO NOT make topics like this again. I encourage intellectual discussion, but stupidity along side of it does not help at all.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 67 queries.

anything