Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Work in progress] Celestial Clock  (Read 6898 times)

[Work in progress] Celestial Clock
« on: June 15, 2012, 10:23:25 pm »
  • It's the grineer
It would basically be a dungeon of three floors: the base, the 1F, and the battle stadium.

In the base, there are twelve doors, one for each hour (over each door there will be a number). The player must complete ALL of them, in no order, although at the beginning only 3 doors will be open. Once all are completed, a solar clock that is in the middle of the room, will activate and the player must stand in it for it to elevate to the next floor.
In the 1F, there are another twelve doors, but related with the months, and the Zodiac Signs. The player must complete all of them again, no matter the order, and again, just 3 doors will be open. Once all are completed, the solar clock will activate and elevate again to the next floor.
In the 2F, the player will walk through a hallway, and a kind of vortex will appear, and will time travel (not exactly, it will just appear a part similar to each of the temples, and will have to defeat again the temple boss), and after completing the 4 parts, Link, Link will reach to a pendulum, and will have to use the Mirror Shield to reflect the light coming from a hole in the roof. When the player does this, the platform in which Link is will begin moving, accelerating, and then will appear in a big white platform, that is the battle stadium.

Anyway, I still need some of zdudes work for this

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:12:20 pm by BlazeBigBang »
Re: [Work in progress] Celestial Clock
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 10:46:28 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
When you said  link would appear in the temples, are you making a reference to Ganon's Tower from Windwaker, and would you end up fighting the bosses from each temple again, but in black and white?

Also, you said you need some of my work, what do you mean by that?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 10:55:15 pm »
  • It's the grineer
When you said  link would appear in the temples, are you making a reference to Ganon's Tower from Windwaker, and would you end up fighting the bosses from each temple again, but in black and white?

No, that reminds to much about the Megaman games. You will just appear in places that look like parts of the temple, and reminds you about them.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 10:57:32 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...

No, that reminds to much about the Megaman games. You will just appear in places that look like parts of the temple, and reminds you about them.
In Windwaker the areas of Ganon's Tower are different, and utilize all of the players items, but they still have the same theme and at the end of the room there was a boss door where you refight the boss of the dungeon it resembles, but the battle everything was black and white.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:06:36 pm by zdude684 »
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 11:07:33 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Yeah, but I mean fighting the boss again reminds me too much to the Megaman Series. I mean, Link walks, completes the part, and enters into a door, and will keep going through the Celestial Clock, then another Vortx will appear, and so on.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 11:08:59 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Yeah, but I mean fighting the boss again reminds me too much to the Megaman Series. I mean, Link walks, completes the part, and enters into a door, and will keep going through the Celestial Clock, then another Vortx will appear, and so on.
I still think he should refight the boss, then the screen blurs out when you beat it and you warp back to the main room.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 11:11:17 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Well, as it's a co-production between us, that way will be.
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 07:15:10 pm »
What would be cool, is if there was a cogs/gears puzzle that makes a giant clock in the floor tick, which could make a walkway over the hands of the clock.
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 07:38:16 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Yeah, in the other 24 little-tiny-mini-dungeon, the player will have to use ALL the items, magic and kind of things.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 11:37:45 am »
  • You can find me on Deviantart to! :D
This reminds me of Volkners gym in pokemon, for some reason. But i like the idea about the hands of the clock :3
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

Heres my Deviantart: http://arceusrules98.deviantart.com/

Wiki page:http://wiki.zfgc.com/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Time_Collapse

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 11:44:48 am »
Where is the list of items for each dungeon???
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 04:24:59 pm »
  • It's just Max.
We've got a wiki for King of Thieves, you can look there. These categories might interest you:

http://wiki.zfgc.com/Category:KOT_Items
http://wiki.zfgc.com/KOT:Dungeon_Order

Top one is all the items we have at the moment, second one is the dungeon order. You should be able to put it together ; )

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 01:16:29 pm »
Its cool that this website has a wiki ^-^ I cant see the story of the game on the wiki though, i have no idea what this game is about :P

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 11:37:49 am »
  • It's the grineer
This reminds me of Volkners gym in pokemon, for some reason. But i like the idea about the hands of the clock :3

Yeah, but the one that had the clock was Gardenia, I think. Anyway, clocks are just decoration. That gives me an idea!

Does anyone agree on putting "Clocks" by Coldplay in the dungeon theme?

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 06:03:22 pm »
Ah, yeah i know that. I where just thinking of those buttens you press to make the platforms spin. That could easily be visioned as broken gears. Gears inside a clocktower. Thats how i though :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 70 queries.

anything