Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Released] Zombie Grinder (Available on Desura + Steam Greenlight)  (Read 63847 times)

Re: [Released] Zombie Grinder (Available on Desu...
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2015, 06:27:12 pm »

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #201 on: October 17, 2015, 04:21:07 am »
  • .越//
nice to see it on steam :)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2015, 03:44:33 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
im sorry but this game is !@#$% ugly.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2015, 05:09:32 pm »
im sorry but this game is !@#$% ugly.
ಠ_ಠ

Koh

« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2015, 04:50:07 am »
  • Tamer Koh
My friend and I have been playing and having a good time.  I have a suggestion though, that both of us thought would be a good idea control wise.  This seems like the sort of game that would benefit from the "two d-pad" setup.  Where one "d-pad" moves the character, and the other aims the shots, rather than having to hold shift or something.  For the keyboard controls, the (default) buttons for this could be WASD for movement and the arrowkeys for firing, or vice versa.  Q and E for switching between weapons; then your hand doesn't have to go very far.

The current control scheme sort of reminds me of the console ports of Smash TV.  While I think those were fine for the time, the controls were still cumbersome compared to the dual-joystick setup of the arcade version.

Also, could the skill tree not be so zoomed in?  Seeing a bit more of it at once would feel a bit better, so you can see what you're trying to get to easier.
  • Megaclipse Games
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2015, 10:10:18 pm »
My friend and I have been playing and having a good time.  I have a suggestion though, that both of us thought would be a good idea control wise.  This seems like the sort of game that would benefit from the "two d-pad" setup.  Where one "d-pad" moves the character, and the other aims the shots, rather than having to hold shift or something.  For the keyboard controls, the (default) buttons for this could be WASD for movement and the arrowkeys for firing, or vice versa.  Q and E for switching between weapons; then your hand doesn't have to go very far.

The current control scheme sort of reminds me of the console ports of Smash TV.  While I think those were fine for the time, the controls were still cumbersome compared to the dual-joystick setup of the arcade version.
Check out the input settings, there is already an option to rebind to a standard twin-stick setup.

Also, could the skill tree not be so zoomed in?  Seeing a bit more of it at once would feel a bit better, so you can see what you're trying to get to easier.
On my list :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 50 queries.

anything